[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

Annyeong @Oz yup I have forgotten one important thing that Yoo Chun likes noonas :)) You are right about that but then as some of the celebrities said as they grow older, they begin to like younger women =)) I guess soon, Yoo Chun will like dongsaengs too.

Hello my dear dongsaeng @thowysg1 yup I just read news that So Ji Sub likes girls abt 168cm and immediately I thought of Yoona :x of course not for So Ji Sub, but because I love her, so anything reminded me of her. Yup with SME sensitive issue and JYJ, I dont think theres any possibility that Yoo Chun will be casted with Yoona too, I only can dream and hope one day :).

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest krizz_teenah

yoona? i agree with everyone that its gonna be a long shot. with the case and all with SM and JYJ. but i think whoever they pair with choonie is perfect. LOL. though my best bet is still yejin-unni hahaha.

what about kim tae hee? hahaha.

Guest alexapark

krizz_teenah said: yoona? i agree with everyone that its gonna be a long shot. with the case and all with SM and JYJ. but i think whoever they pair with choonie is perfect. LOL. though my best bet is still yejin-unni hahaha.

what about kim tae hee? hahaha.

Oz

said: ^Lee Min Jung doesn't look old at all IMO even though she's 4 years older than him.  SHe could pass of as being in her early 20's, plus she's gorgeous.YEH is less than two years older than PYC

I'm gunning for Yoon Eun Hye not because there isn't much of age gap but I like her as an actress She was so wasted on her most recent projects; girl deserves at least one project with a decent writer I'm still a fan but i feel like my Goong/Coffee Prince  love will not last forever

As for Lee Min Jung I'd be happy with her taking the role as well. I like her in Smile, you. I can see why there are casting rumours with her. Smile You has the same script writer as this drama.

Guest thowysg1

alexapark..thanks for the pics of yoochun & yoona...them pairing up seem familiar to me, now i know why..haha..ya.. i think kim tae hee looks more matured than yoochun...
alekaonu unnie...hehe..decided it's easier for you to find our chats when i type your nick in full..ya..yoona is a long shot indeed...i actually thought of sulli too..but she's much younger & same SM situation so no-go...
was actually thinking of that 2nd female lead in Rooftop Prince...she's a good actress..pretty as a peach too...dunno if she's older than yoochun though...they have quite good chemistry as well...
the other is the 2nd female lead in To the Beautiful You....i know she's younger...her acting is up to par, i think...
anyway, it's fun guessing who the female lead will be 
:)

Annyeong everyone :)

hi @thowysg1 dongsaeng :) yup if u add the "@" before name is even better, then immediately I would know anyone mentioned me. The 2nd female lead in Rooftop Prince is not free :)) cos now shes busy filming City Conquest with Kim Hyun Joong as the male lead. I defnitely will also gonna watch this drama as I love Kim Hyun Joong too since SS501. Hmmmm Sulli, she looks too young and still busy with To The Beautiful You but definitely Yoongie wont accept the part even if shes offered because SNSD is busy with their comeback album for Korea and Japan. Plus their SM Town tour again.

Yup I do agree its fun guessing whos gonna be the female lead....I hope its someone good.

Yes, he's back and wow, in uniform too  =P~ Please please let the female lead be someone I like and please not let it be Park Min Young again  [-O< and definitely not what's her name (Sena in Rooftop Prince). Son YJ? Too old, please not her too!!!

Guest noniee

i heard YEH rejected the offer.. and the female lead is LMJ. omo i'm so excited.. Nov please come faster.. Horayyyyyy :)))

Archived