[Drama 2012] Missing You / I Miss You 보고싶다

Guest DJG

• Replies 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kiefshi1056  From what I've read on different sources, it's possible that they got Kim So Hyun to play the younger lead coz she has a resemblance to Son Ye Jin (who they were actively pursuing as a lead), but sadly she declined.  Another reason could be, since she already played a High School girl before (Ma Boy), she's gonna fit the 18 year old face that I've read Yeo Jin Goo and her would be playing.  Kim Yoo Jung (the younger female lead on TMETS) is a really a good actress (and she’s got chemistry with Yeo Jin Goo), but I think she looks far from 18.^^ 

Annyeong everyone :-h

Wow so happy to discover this thread cos I have been waiting for Yoo Chun's new drama. Will be looking forward to this drama so much. By the way, Kim So Hyun declined the offer in this drama cos she has been casted in Joo Won's new drama "Battle of the Secret Lovers or Secret Lovers". I will be looking forward to these 2 new dramas as I love both Yoo Chun and Joo Won :). Oh yes, I hope its Yoon Eun Hye as the leading actress as shes my top fave actress. Waiting for her to come back since Lie To Me.

Guest thowysg1

ale unnie! fancy seeing you in here...hehe...i'm slightly confused by what you wrote..i know Joo Won is the lead for "Secret Lovers" while Kim So-Hyun, child actress, is the child female lead in this drama opposite Yeo Jin Goo (my favourite child actor, by the way..hehe)...KSH was cute in "Ma Boy"...love that drama...Sunwoong the male lead in there ..so dreamy..
prefer Kim Yoo Jung to KSH as YJG's love interest but like akikisetsu said...KYJ can't really pass for a teenager..KSH is more matured-looking...
here are some BTS of YJG and KSH from baidu:
c0cb878b87d6277ff1d53cbf28381f30eb24fcb8.jpg9ef9ee95d143ad4b90364c4782025aafa50f0662jpg.png8c2550094b36acafe11f987b7cd98d1003e99c80jpg.png04dc4b224f4a20a4c900364090529822730ed061.jpg
i hope the female is someone younger than Mickey and single.  :P  easier to spazz about the couple then.

^Lee Min Jung doesn't look old at all IMO even though she's 4 years older than him.  SHe could pass of as being in her early 20's, plus she's gorgeous.YEH is less than two years older than PYC
I'm gunning for Yoon Eun Hye not because there isn't much of age gap but I like her as an actress She was so wasted on her most recent projects; girl deserves at least one project with a decent writer I'm still a fan but i feel like my Goong/Coffee Prince  love will not last forever
As for Lee Min Jung I'd be happy with her taking the role as well. I like her in Smile, you. I can see why there are casting rumours with her. Smile You has the same script writer as this drama.

Annyeong @thowysg1

Aigooo fancy meeting you here too dongsaeng. All the dramas you have mentioned, I watched it all. I grow to like Kim So Hyun in Ma Boy too. Hated her in The Moon That Embraces The Sun and Rooftop Prince :))  That proves shes a great actress.

As for me I like Lee Min Jung too since Smile You and of course the recently Big with Gong Yoo. But I would prefer its Yoon Eun Hye cos I love her, mianhae for being bias, chingu deul. Anyway I read some of you prefer other actresses besides YEH, so all of our have our own personal taste :P

Sorry if this is out of topic, dongsaeng, is Taecyooninverse still alive? I went in few times but ............

^ i understand what you mean now :)
 its just that personally i wouldn't peg LMJ older than 25/26 so that potential pairing works for me
I am also not that nit picky about age its more about the chemistry for me Eg. Lee Da Hae is a very talented actress but she doesn't have that much chemistry with Yoochun even though they are only 2 years apart.butHan Ji Min was also an 82er like LMJ   is a little older than  LMJ  and she had great chemistry with yoochun 

Guest thowysg1

ale unnie...haha..i know what u mean..KSH is quite a good actress as well...these young ones are gonna be the next generation of kdrama leads..but my preference is still kim yoo jung for yeo jin goo..i feel they're a better match...young as they are..(yes..yes..taecyooniverse is still alive tho abit quiet now).
han jimin is one of my favourite actress..she has excellent chemistry with all of her co-stars..there's a sincere warmth about her that draws them to her...guess she looks better with Yoochun cuz of her small stature..that is probably a factor in making them look more compatible..that's just my take.. :)

Annyeong everyone again :)

hi @thowysg1 so pleased to meet you here :x  pangkapwo dongsaeng. So happy to know that Taecyooninverse is still alive. Yeah you are right, I like Kim Yoo Jung too very much since Revenge of Gumiho. I forgotten about her, I only remember Kim So Hyun because of the recent Ma Boy. Actually I never really like Han Ji Min until Rooftop Prince. That drama really made me like her at last :)) and i dont think she will be casted alongside again with Yoochun so soon after Rooftop Prince. Actually my next wish is :-* to see Yoochun and Yoona in a drama. >:) but I dont think that is possible yet :(.

By the way, I read somewhere that Yoochun seems to like tall girls like After School's Kahi and Lee Da Hae.

Guest thowysg1

ale unnie...yoochun likes tall girls? really?? so ji sub likes them tall too..hehe..han jiimin..cain & abel..guess she's not the ideal type for either of these guys then...anyway, i prefer her with kang ji hwan..haha..but then again, we digress..
yes...actually, yoona will be a good choice for yoochun too but i honestly don't think so as it may be abit sensitive with the SM situation...i'm not a fan of LDH so i don't mind seeing Yoon Eun Hye take this role although i prefer someone younger for yoochun..  :)
ohh..yoochun likes older women, eh?   :P

Archived