[Drama 2012] The Lord of the Drama/The King of Dramas 드라마의 제왕

NakaiKana

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

arawm said: 2ndComing said: The pacing is perfect. Because even in Episode 10 Anthony is full of denial through words. But his actions, ehhhh, dear Anthony because of your actions baby your words are void!

When Go-eun asks him out for beer, he doesn't want it. Yieee Anthony tell your actions to be consistent with your words hahahaha!

Sung Mina: Is this change because of Writer Lee Go-eun?
Anthony: You looked at it wrongly. I will never change because of someone.

Wth and then in the end of Ep 10, (I really thought he'll defend MINA with all his might) Ahem. :-)

Wooooohoo! What will happen next episode? I'll faint just by thinking about it.

After this drama, I swear I can die already. :-)

Guest Arawni1430292037

@2ndComing

Yes, that was funny! And then when he left he had that wide smile. This man really really likes Go-Eun!

Guest manquant

@2ndComing You do real pretty screencaps. ;) Btw, I'll suggest you make a gif out of your Anthony-GoEun signature pics, to save you some effort. :D

There something I didn't get Anthony and min ah what it really has happen ? So he dump her 5 years ago that mean even before having hard time ,when he was still has everything so why ??? He looked before like it important whatever they say her name so that has make me thinking that maybe she leave him or he leave her when his life was getting worse so what now ????

But there one thing I understand maybe I don't know how they has felled for each other in the past or what make them break up but right now min ah don't love Anthony cause What with all the talk :

"do you still love me ........I will make you love me ....... "

Wow girl did him dump you has hurt you that much so you just thinking of making him love you ,honesty she never talk about herself or her feeling , I don't know if to call that pride or Possess or whatever but that defiantly not love so no matter what your feeling was in past or how much deep it was , it not the same anymore so move on and don't be the drama witch

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
King of Dramas in extension talks

by javabeans | December 4, 2012 |

dramaking_43.jpg

Oh no. I feel terribly conflicted about this: SBS is reportedly negotiating a four-episode extension for its Monday-Tuesday King of Dramas, and things are looking likely that it will happen.

I’m thoroughly enjoying the drama, which makes me laugh out loud and feel just so durned good — it’s good-natured without being insipid, funny without being slapstick, and I love that. And it’s still early enough (kind of) to write in the extension — plus, with dramaland as its source material, there is PLENTY to draw from. And reference. And mock to hilarious effect.

It’s just… you know. Extensions. They never do a drama good, do they? At best, they don’t do any harm, but it’s never an improvement. So let’s just say I’d prefer the show stayed on its 16-episode course, rather than upping the count to 20.

It’s curious that the show should entertain extension talks, given that it’s not doing well in the ratings. It’s not a complete bomb, but it is taking up the rear of Monday-Tuesday shows with numbers in the 7% range — so, it’s more like the mania dramas Anthony’s so keen on avoiding, since he’s all about the smash hits, the thirty-percenters, the daebaks.

Whenever an extension seems puzzling, I always turn my attention to the show slated to follow it, since it’s possible the next show needs the time more than the current one does. In this case SBS has the 24-episode Yawang / Queen of Ambition planned for the January slot, which sounds like a straight melo and stars Kwon Sang-woo and Su Ae. Hm, that’s a show we haven’t heard very much of at all; could it be they’re running behind?

In any case, a rep from one of the actor’s camps said, “We still have to consult with the production company, but there’s no problem schedule-wise so we are considering the extension positively.”

Well, let’s look at this glass-half-full: More episodes means more meta, more feel-good relationship moments, more tongue-in-cheek jabs at the industry, more Anthony, more faaaabulous fur-lined three-piece suits. It’s not all bad news.

dramaking_65.jpg

Via Osen

Guest kanshu_1

If you want to send a message to SBS drama "Drama King", Cast&Crew, please visit us at KMM'd official international fanclub and make a post in this thread:
http://forum.myungmininternational.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=4947

No membership in MMI required, so we invite everyone to share their feelings about the drama. :)
Deadline is December 16th, midnight. :)

Guest tabitha2

Dear Sung Mina:
You just screwed yourself over big time with that stunt.Step back before K-drama second female lead syndrome is terminal and you lose all dignity and reason.

Guest kanshu_1

kanshu_1 said: If you want to send a message to SBS drama "Drama King", Cast&Crew, please visit us at KMM'd official international fanclub and make a post in this thread:
http://forum.myungmininternational.com/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=4947

No membership in MMI required, so we invite everyone to share their feelings about the drama. :)
Deadline is December 16th, midnight. :)

The way Anthony looked at Go Eun at the ending of ep 10, it made me teared up. Just...He looks so kind and sympathetic when he was looking at her. And it was first time I teared up watching KOD. I feel like ep 1 - 8 were just warm ups. I think ep 9 onwards are the real deal. 9 and 10 are in a whole new level of awesome.

For Anthony and Mina....Maybe Anthony broke up with her because she did something that caused him to distrust her. Seems like guilt the way she wants him back. She has a soft spot for him...Maybe once she sees that Anthony do like Go Eun; she wont fight for him anymore. But I like her character though.

And I'm loving Park Geun Hyung so much as the bad guy.

Go Eun's notebook cover.

Love Comforteth Like Sunshine after Rain *wink* *wink* :)

wmne.jpg

Archived