Jo Jung Rin 조정린

Guest mz.LA

Guest sana000

Hey everyone!

I've been out for awhile due to school stuff, but I'm back with another update regarding our jo jung rin

Here's a picture from the chinchin clean concert,

You can see our lovely jung rin, in what looks like a performance.

I haven't seen the concert, nor do I have any idea if they are showing it soon.

edit: They've aired the concert on 11-24-07 at GoNewsTV

But I AM glad to know that our jo jung rin looks good, don't you agree?

miniskirt? YOU GO GIRL!

photo49511no2812ds3.th.jpg

pic credit: carolynx

thanks kimch33 for the awesome pix's of Jo Jung Rin.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i glad jjr have more fan. kimch23, i just saw cut from super junior but surf arround can't find jjr clip. But i found another clip jjr sang in here, how cute, recently oct 2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2FDDwcyCqA

Wow! Thanks for sharing the link! Jo Jung Rin is sooooooo funny! She can sing pretty good! I also left a comment on the site as well! Oh...I hope to see more clips of her in the near future!

kang in and jjr are so adorable, i have a lot of good laugh to see two of them so cute. recently clip 11/15/07

credit to uploader

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tkwisOCc2k...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne0M0LGUMxQ...feature=related

Oh my god! That was soooooo cute! Jo Jung Rin is sooooo funny! I wonder if Kim Jinho still likes her?

Guest ibmp2005

hihi maixee, yes i am still wonder too. if jin ho has to watch this show, i thinks he will be have good laugh and to see jjr so cute in here. i hope oneday sg wannabe's going to promotion their new album at jjr radio then both of them can meet each other and make friend. i am dreaming.

hihi maixee, yes i am still wonder too. if jin ho has to watch this show, i thinks he will be have good laugh and to see jjr so cute in here. i hope oneday sg wannabe's going to promotion their new album at jjr radio then both of them can meet each other and make friend. i am dreaming.

Hi! Nice to meet you! I do hope SG Wannabe promotes their next album in her radio station! Wouldn't that be cute if they met eachother and didn't know what to say? So cute!!!!!! Kim Jin Ho is cute! At first I was like.....(eh...I've seen better...but my mind change once I saw him performed!) I was also watching "School Of Rock" with SG Wannabe on it, it was so cute when he said his ideal girl was Jo Jung Rin! I was pretty shocked myself! You should watch it! I love the part when he gives that high school girl a piggy back ride! I also love the part when the girl sings with Kim Jin Ho and she later dances only for him and not the other two guys! He reminds me of Rain...because of his deep voice and his small eyes! I do hope Jo Jung Rin and Kim Jin Ho meet eachother real soon! I remember someone was going to write a fanfic on Jo Jung Rin, I kinda wish the lead male was Kim Jin Ho instead of Eric (from Shinhwa). I hope to see more pictures and news of Jo Jung Rin!

Guest himaori

We all know that our Jung Rin is not like any other normal celebrity who tries to keep their image. She's just what she's supposed to be.

I think she and Jin Ho met each other already personally, not on screen.

We all know that our Jung Rin is not like any other normal celebrity who tries to keep their image. She's just what she's supposed to be.

I think she and Jin Ho met each other already personally, not on screen.

Yeah, it does seem like they have met each other. Why does he mention her all the time whenever they are being interviewed about ideal girls? So cute...I wonder what she thinks of him? I know he is (I think a year or two younger than her). Oh well...age doesn't matter.

Guest sana000

HI Everyone,

Thanks for uploading so many wonderful clips of Jo Jung Rin.

This comment is from me. I wasn't able to log in, so i used my friend to log in. Just didn't want everyone to wellcome a new member.

Guest himaori

Yeah, it does seem like they have met each other. Why does he mention her all the time whenever they are being interviewed about ideal girls? So cute...I wonder what she thinks of him? I know he is (I think a year or two younger than her). Oh well...age doesn't matter.

Jung Rin was born in 1984, Jinho is 2 years younger than her.

Well, I dun see any weird here. Only 2 years.

It doesnt matter to me.

I also wonder why he mentions her often like he wants to tell everyone and even Jung Rin that he likes her truly.

Maybe she didnt accept him, that's why he keeps saying that. Ha ha ha.....just my rant....

in this clip, t.o.p have test jjr some question. someone in here understand korea language can translate what they're asking jjr and her answer. Thanks a lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmufzo13-g...feature=related

i thinks jin ho mentioned jjr because he like her cute voice in the radio.

Oh my goodness! I really want to know what T.O.P is asking Jo Jung Rin....she seem to be giggling all the time....so cute! Its so cute that Kim Jin Ho mentions Jo Jung Rin all the time! In my opinion, if someone is always mentioning the same person all the time, its either they have a major crush or just wanna hook up! How cute!

Guest sana000

love those pics with jjr and the gang. thank you!

anyone know where i can dl those eps?

You can go to nonstop 5 soompi and you should beable to find all the episode.

Guest nassitoch

if you miss the chubby Jung Rin i just saw on youtube the hole drama "tell me you love me" and she act as the sister of the lead actress

Archived