[Drama 2013] Queen of Ambition / Yawang 야왕

Guest annieice

Guest yoyo_yoyo

to me each character has its own importance, Dohoon is the only character not intend ambitions coz he has everything, while other characters have the plot their own, he lived a life too fully and protect by his nuna (and Baek Hak). That is why you see BDH faded along with other character, where in this drama fullly ambitions, dramatic and hatred in each character.

in BDH's thought has no place of hatred, there is no tragedy, not through suffering, so when hurt by love he like a stubborn kid, do all the things him want to do without thinking. sometime i feel bad for BDK for that. his love for DH are pure, all he want to protect her. like boy want to prove he is mature enough. but still immature in the eyes BDK and almost everyone, even it makes him more stubborn in their eyes.

In fact, if he knew the truth of his life (the people around him) are deceiving/hide. Nuna is mon, father is grandfather. and his love use him coz money, it's hurt alot for him. I want know after find out all that, how he would? but his love for DH still will, i think >.<

Today Kim Sung Ryung's Birthday! Happy Birthday to her :)

DaM0OM3.jpg
0u9Cpht.jpg

credit: 88sungryoung

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainboww1430292066

yoyo_yoyo said: to me each character has its own importance, Dohoon is the only character not intend ambitions coz he has everything, while other characters have the plot their own, he lived a life too fully and protect by his nuna (and Baek Hak). That is why you see BDH faded along with other character, where in this drama fullly ambitions, dramatic and hatred in each character.

in BDH's thought has no place of hatred, there is no tragedy, not through suffering, so when hurt by love he like a stubborn kid, do all the things him want to do without thinking. sometime i feel bad for BDK for that. his love for DH are pure, all he want to protect her. like boy want to prove he is mature enough. but still immature in the eyes BDK and almost everyone, even it makes him more stubborn in their eyes.

In fact, if he knew the truth of his life (the people around him) are deceiving/hide. Nuna is mon, father is grandfather. and his love use him coz money, it's hurt alot for him. I want know after find out all that, how he would? but his love for DH still will, i think >.<

Today Kim Sung Ryung's Birthday! Happy Birthday to her :)

DaM0OM3.jpg
0u9Cpht.jpg

credit: 88sungryoung

they are discussed and will make a decision soon who will be the President?! who will in them?

is that means Dahae will betray BDH soon? :-S

credit: weibo

OMG i couldnot imagine how can DaHae betray DoHoon o_O i think that DaHae start to like him after the hospital scene coz DoHoon makes her feel that there's someone that still need her,,,,,omo omo so she doesnot love anybody????poor DoHoon,,,,I really curious bout DaHae true feeling

first i thought that for Haryu,maybe she just felt lonely and need someone beside her so she need a place to that she can lean on to,and when the hospital comes out i thought that she start to open her heart but WHAT she gonna betray him NO......

OMG i couldnot imagine how can DaHae betray DoHoon o_O i think that DaHae start to like him after the hospital scene coz DoHoon makes her feel that there's someone that still need her,,,,,omo omo so she doesnot love anybody????poor DoHoon,,,,I really curious bout DaHae true feeling

first i thought that for Haryu,maybe she just felt lonely and need someone beside her so she need a place to that she can lean on to,and when the hospital comes out i thought that she start to open her heart but WHAT she gonna betray him NO......

Are u serious? I know hr was naive with dh but how can u be when you see all angles of the show?

Guest Arawni1430292037

superyuuki

wrote:

»

i am not agree if u daid she doesnot feel guilt coz she is very sad when her daughter died and wanna kill her own self coz she felt guilty,i think it just she wanna be happy and bcoz she is very poor since she is born so she think that when she get rich she can become happy cox she can do anything,she just envy rich person that what makes her the queen of ambition,,,i just really love soo ae describe her character very well coz i can feel how she try hard(study and work very hard) to become success Spoiler: i really love this week ep coz it show how da hae human side when she feel sad till the edge she feel wanna die coz she feel she killed her own daughter and become more and more ambition because she doesnt have anyone around anymore,even it lil weird why the policeman just believe her and accept all of her story,,,,and i'v got confused how can ha ryu go to collage since HE IS IN JAIL,,,are a prisoner can get lecture when their in jail in korea???it makes me confuse,but i cann't wait for next ep,,,

Guest Arawni1430292037

lauren2b2 said: but the thing is, dae hee looks so sorry when visiting ha ryu and next thing you know she's meeting up her stepbrother scheming to save herself.  she now asks her stopbrother to do something if and when ha ryu tries to do an act of revenge against her .agree,  she's a complex character .but she's not a really good mom, didn't she wait for a long time to see her upon her return from the u.s.?  she left her daughter alone because she didn't want do hoon to see her.   a real, caring mother would not wait so long to see her own daughter after not seeing her for more than 3 years but she bid her time in seeing her.about some loopholes, a big company like bak dae hee would be asking for police clearance, background checks on their employees.  do kyung up to now has not made any inquiry on her background, what kind of family she came from,  her hometown etc. etc.

Guest Arawni1430292037

nobuyukijohnson said:
Well i kinda feel that this is failure to the writing of the drama cause when a person is under suspicion of a crime. Police normally try to find evidence and possibly a motive to build the strongest case possible...well in america atleast. But in this drama for some reason the police find some evidence but then refuse to ask "why would he commit a crime?""Why kill his wife's stepfather?""Did the stepfather do something to the wife?""Could his wife have been in on it?". I mean any idiot should be able to ask these questions which would cause suspicion to fall on the wife. But to make the story go the way the writers want it to, nobody asks or believes the obvious.
Anyway people believe cons all the time especially when they snitch on other people in on their crimes. Especially like dh who should already obviously  be under suspicion since it was her stepfather and she was married to the guy. I would make a stink about it and hire a lawyer and drag her name through the mud so the police will have no choice but to suspect her. Tell them she said he raped her(dont recall if he told the detective about the molestation and all) and she killed him and he covered it up I mean, he was only charged with improper disposal of a corpse anyways not murder so the case is technically still open.

@arawni dae hee's character reminds me of a character in 'east of eden' by john steinbeck.  there was this character described by john steinbeck as inherently evil .  that character used men to extricate herself from sticky situations and further her goals,  not really maternal because she eventually abandoned her sons.  didn't dh used haryu (who paid  for her college tution fees, asking him again to send her to the u.s. to get her mba when she heard dh was going to further his studies).  when she returned and hr saw dae hee an dok hoon together, she just said she was going to repay everything he spent. she didn't  feel guilt that hr used his body to send her to school, to her hr is jsut a stepping stone to get out of poverty.  also , it goes to show that she didn't think much of those she grew up with.absence of guilt and morals, isn't that a description for a sociopath? true all people have a dark side but dh has more of dark than good. somebody mentioned in this thread that she doesn't hug backwhen she's hugged , commentingfurther that she doesn't know how to return feelings/love.about getting police clearance, i know big corporations  require police clearance or the equivalent of national bureau of investigation clearance.  this is to ensure they're not getting criminals or those withrecords of malversation of funds etc. etc. when dh's sister or mother noticed dok hoon was getting serious with dae hee, why didn't she readily check or investigate her background?  when dae hee was told by dokyung that their legal dept would eventually find out all the truth about her, that was the only time she thought of getting eunbyul away to the u.s. she was going to the u.s. with eun byul because she knew that if they learned about the truth (her being a common law wife with a daughter), she would never be accepted by his family.  she felt sorry about eunbyul but i get the feeling that she felt relieved when she died .  the existence of eunbyul would be a potential problem that would arise later on.

Guest yoyo_yoyo

He will be Dohoon's real father and the president, the man of Dahae?!

4qK4RgW.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=309480

i forgot to mention the biggest thing har ryu did for her, covering up her crime so she could lead a normal life.  had har ryu not done that, she would have spent years in jail, she could  not have gone to school toimprove her life and stature.  after the usefulness of haryu has ran out,  she discarded him because of her ambitions. 

Guest Arawni1430292037

lauren2b2 said: @arawni dae hee's character reminds me of a character in 'east of eden' by john steinbeck.  there was this character described by john steinbeck as inherently evil .  that character used men to extricate herself from sticky situations and further her goals,  not really maternal because she eventually abandoned her sons.  didn't dh used haryu (who paid  for her college tution fees, asking him again to send her to the u.s. to get her mba when she heard dh was going to further his studies).  when she returned and hr saw dae hee an dok hoon together, she just said she was going to repay everything he spent. she didn't  feel guilt that hr used his body to send her to school, to her hr is jsut a stepping stone to get out of poverty.  also , it goes to show that she didn't think much of those she grew up with.absence of guilt and morals, isn't that a description for a sociopath? true all people have a dark side but dh has more of dark than good. somebody mentioned in this thread that she doesn't hug backwhen she's hugged , commentingfurther that she doesn't know how to return feelings/love.about getting police clearance, i know big corporations  require police clearance or the equivalent of national bureau of investigation clearance.  this is to ensure they're not getting criminals or those withrecords of malversation of funds etc. etc. when dh's sister or mother noticed dok hoon was getting serious with dae hee, why didn't she readily check or investigate her background?  when dae hee was told by dokyung that their legal dept would eventually find out all the truth about her, that was the only time she thought of getting eunbyul away to the u.s. she was going to the u.s. with eun byul because she knew that if they learned about the truth (her being a common law wife with a daughter), she would never be accepted by his family.  she felt sorry about eunbyul but i get the feeling that she felt relieved when she died .  the existence of eunbyul would be a potential problem that would arise later on.

Guest fantast1k1

BrisaBreeze, thanks for the news: We already got the President. His name is Jung Ho Bin. He was in Athena too. If you still remember, he's the director. Source: Newsen via Nate

Are u serious? I know hr was naive with dh but how can u be when you see all angles of the show?

i must watch to muvh romcom and a happy ending drama hahahhhah

so when i saw dahae said why do hoon doesnt let her die the first think i thought that what do hoon said gonna touch da hae's heart hahahahhahaa maybe i just imagine that deep inside her heart she has love someone

wowow *0* i really love how u analyze it,,,even till now i am still thinking all of she has done not as bad as everyone said,sorry hahahaha i feel that she did all of that thing as u said she doesnt want to live in poverty anymore then she becomes the queen of ambition, first she didn't go for dohoon&become a golddigger but she maybe wanna climb with her own power and hardwork till dokyung dump her out she becomes more evil and i love the way she becomes more evil with a process

maybe iam her shipper wakakakkak coz even she is villain but she did it coz what happen to her in past,,,i am truely her proponent hahahaha

sorry for my bad typo

Guest fantast1k1

Happy Chinese New Year! @yoyo_yoyo: thanks for the epi 9 teaser! Finally, HR and JW meeting before his release from prison. \:D/ looks like DH got rid of BDK's favorite horse. This week's episode will e exciting :-h

Archived