Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@micheru and @aera, thank you so much for your pics dear, at least we can see her in CF...

micheru, you too share my worries that the lack of SY presence in newest Edwin BTS is due to no news abt her renew contracts with Edwin, i couldn't even think abt it [-(  and the fact abt SY get a new clothing brand CF, SooS  [-( so i think we'll just have to wait and see...
and i am, too worries that the facts she's not announces her newest projects is because there is no good or appealing projects been offered to her...
i really hope her and our patience is worth it  [-O<

in the mean time, this is the next summer edwin pictures that i found in JW Baidu or i think its caps from the BTS-vids, my friend save it for me :)

edwinsummer_LQ9.jpg

edwinsummer_LQ8.jpg

edwin_summerLQ7.jpg

edwinsummer_LQ10.jpg

really its super duper cute :x :x

pics credit to tieba.baidu.com

Our dearest Seyeonie just tweeted! XD
bksrfi5caaeby3.jpg
울오빠가 어린이날 선물 사준거 자랑하기♡ 아이귀여운 쵸파 :)

google translate: Choppa Kid Cute Children's Day gifts you conform to boast ♡ wool brother :)

• 2 weeks later...

WE HAVE NEW PICTURES!!! \:D/

JIN SE YEON IN SURE JUNE 2013credit to 재즈스토리 from cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BXxs/988 for the scans
surejun13scan1.jpgsurejun13scan2.jpgsurejun13scan3.jpg
surejun13scan4.jpg

oh my gosh! SY looks so pretty! :x i love the first photo! i think we will get official versions from Sure soon. in the meantime, feast your eyes on these lovelies! :D

@Aera, @cutieloverz, and @sophie, May 30 is actually "Bridal Mask's" premiere date. you girls can start rewatching a day earlier. :P as for me, i don't know if i can rewatch it again. i simply don't have the time and mood to watch any Korean dramas lately. that's why i am barely in any of the dramas' threads. .....but who knows? i might change my mind once June rolls around. besides, i adore SY too much to pass up anything involving her.

Micheru said: WE HAVE NEW PICTURES!!! \:D/

JIN SE YEON IN SURE JUNE 2013credit to 재즈스토리 from cafe.daum.net/actressspdus/BXxs/988 for the scans

oh my gosh! SY looks so pretty! :x i love the first photo! i think we will get official versions from Sure soon. in the meantime, feast your eyes on these lovelies! :D