Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

AHH!!! WE HAVE NEW EDWIN SUMMER PICTURES!!! \:D/ gosh, i am getting so excited for summer! :D

thanks to Joo Won Thailand Fanclub, via kibumbie from JSY's baidu
edwin13sum5.jpgedwin13sum6.jpg
the first picture is just amazing. both JW and SY look so happy and radiant. ;;)

aww... no need to thank me, my dear @Aera. i only post what other people found. :) the truly awesome people are JW's fans and SY's fans, like kibumbie for example. they are always so quick in finding things. by the way, did you just wake up, hon? :P

Guest kibumbie

Micheru said: aww... no need to thank me, my dear @Aera. i only post what other people found. :) the truly awesome people are JW's fans and SY's fans, like kibumbie for example. they are always so quick in finding things. by the way, did you just wake up, hon? :P

@Micheru, I usually wake up at 6am, and those pics you posted above just makes my day ;D
kibumbie said: Micheru said: aww... no need to thank me, my dear @Aera. i only post what other people found. :)the truly awesome people are JW's fans and SY's fans, like kibumbie for example. they are always so quick in finding things. by the way, did you just wake up, hon? :P

AHH!!! i am so freaking happy right now! because... WE HAVE SOOS' SUMMER CATALOG!!! \:D/ <:-P but first, here is the BTS video of the photo shoot! :D

MAKING OF SOOS SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGNcredits to www.youtube.com/channel/UCly1pRJzahgvEOBsTL8_gaw

gosh, SooS is super fast. i thought we won't get anything until May. but really, who is actually complaining about the release date?! WE HAVE BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS TO BEHOLD!!! :x

I think I replayed that bts vid for 10 times already  ;)) 
ahhh, neomu neomu yeppeo, I love you SooS & @Micheru! >:D<their website are extremely pretty, ohmy <3
aaaannnddd we got HQ pics too!! EDWIN really needs to follow SooS' kindness *please EDWIN!!! ^:)^

aaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk let me screams harder..

she's just so pretty i cant say nothing more, like seeing my baby girl all grows up (yeah like i have one :P), but really, she's just so beautiful and mature yet youthful and fresh, loveeeeee her smiles  :x

kisses and hugs for awesome @micheru and @kibumbie >:D< :-*  

Huhuhuhuhuhuhu.
Seeing Jin Se Yeon's newest photos -with her sexy, cool outfits matched with those beautiful shoes, and with her hair done tastefully - I just wanna cry with so much admiration and glee.
This is the kind of reception Se Yeon deserves.
Let's hope to see more of her in the future, and hopefully, in a drama REAL SOON.

Guest thoanmaster

Micheru said: AHH!!! i am so freaking happy right now! because... WE HAVE SOOS' SUMMER CATALOG!!! \:D/ <:-P but first, here is the BTS video of the photo shoot! :D

BEHIND-THE-SCENES OF SOOS SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGNThank MICHERU so much

i am very glad everyone loves the SooS summer catalog. SY looks absolutely gorgeous!!! :\"> she is definitely a good fit for this brand. the clothes are so pretty! i wish i could buy some of the featured shirts and dresses. they are exactly my style... i love floral prints and lace! :P i am wondering if this catalog is the actual paper catalog that is distributed nationwide, or just the electronic catalog that they put online. i was hoping that there were more pictures of each outfit. i just want more pretty photos of SY. :P by the way, my dear @Aera, i replayed the BTS video like a million times, too. i wish it was longer! i wanted to see every BTS of each outfit. :>
this SooS catalog now makes me really excited for SY's future campaigns. like Aera said, i wish Edwin would step up their game and release big, individual pictures of their catalog, like how SooS did it for theirs. i think Edwin's Facebook page is the closest we get to high quality. but even then, the pictures are just poses clump together and not every page of the catalog is on their Facebook. :-w

guess what, my stans?! SY is having her first fan signing event!!! \:D/

JIN SE YEON'S FAN SIGNING EVENTcredits to www.sooslady.co.kr
130430_soos_event[0].jpg
(GOOGLE TRANSLATION)Location: Chun Cheon, Gangwon-do; M Department Store, 2nd Floor, SooS Store
Date: May 4, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.

even though i can't go, i am beyond ecstatic! >:D< SY will finally get to meet her fans, which is something i am sure she is looking forward to. i know i always say this... but i am so excited! we will get pictures, and maybe even fancams. :D