Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

it's time for CFs once again! :P

KOREAN GINSENG CORPORATION, JEONG KWAN JANG
BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTUREScredits to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215
ipasscfbts.jpg
^ okay, i am not 100 percent sure this is the filming for the first CF. but i guess i will go with it anyways. :-?
~~~~~SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
ipasscfcap1.jpgipasscfcap2.jpgipasscfcap3.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILMSboth are credit to samsamstory
Jeong Kwan Jang's iPass CF (Candidates Version)

^ this one was released on August 7, 2009. seriously, SY needs to do a drama with Lee Hyun Woo. they would make the most adorable pair! :x
Jeong Kwan Jang's 110th Anniversary CF (Second Version)

^ this one was released was November 28, 2009.

this is supposedly SY's last CF for 2009. i personally think she had more CFs from 2009 to 2011, but her Korean fans haven't found them yet. :(

BC CARD
SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
bccardcfcap1.jpgbccardcfcap2.jpgbccardcfcap3.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on October 16, 2009.
BC Top Card CFcredits to Surprising Actress jinseYeon daum cafe
http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=44331410
^ SY's part is little, so she passes by quickly. be on the lookout for her part! :)

It's been a long time since I wrote a serious commentary, and it starts now.
Personally, my desire to ship Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon has lessened a bit already, because seriously, it's taking them a long while to reunite in a drama or something.
This scenario actually made me think that somehow, the producers or the same such people, recognize the fact that their tandem could be something that's good only as long as it lasts.
However, I do believe that Jin Se Yeon is a charming girl who looks good with anyone she's paired with, and though it's hard to admit at first, I began to desire to see her paired with other talented actors out there.
Jin Se Yeon is still young, but very pretty and has a lot of room for opportunities. She need not be confined with one project and one image. She actually has a diversity about her that I really liked.
Moreover, in my opinion about Joo Won being a fickle-hearted man, this is actually expected to any amazing actors in the celebrities' world.
You know, when you are so good at something, sometimes you also get confused. After all, Joo Won is known for giving his everything in a given role, and when a person invests too much emotion in a situation or character, that character becomes the person in one way or another. Thus we can think that this could be the contributory factor for Joo Won's present behavior.
In totality, I have nothing against Joo Won.
I still think he's a great, sexy talented actor.
But I think it's time to move on and let Jin Se Yeon go from just being Joo Won's OTP.
I honestly just want the best for them both.

:D :x :)>-

EDWIN'S DAUM CAFE RELEASED MORE SUMMER PHOTOS!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOScredit to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2F9n/356
edwin13sum1.jpgedwin13sum2.jpgedwin13sum3.jpgedwin13sum5.jpg
is it me or does SY look kind of tired in some of the pictures? but anyways... HAND-HOLDING!!! O_O oh my god! they're holding hands! AHH!!! :\">

Guest petra18

Thank you Micheru!   >:D<I really like this summer photoshoot. I think this season compaign will be my favourite!The pictures are so colorful and delightful   :xBut you're right SY looks a little tired in some photos, particularly in the last one.