Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

SY'S THREAD NOW HAVE 1,000 COMMENTS!!! \:D/ CELEBRATE WITH ME, MY STANS!!! <:-P

Aera said:andddd I can understand why your Officemates love this drama & ship them, it's very family oriented and JSY-CJH looks adorable together
(Okay tbh I think she looks good with all her co-stars. Also she had her first kiss with CJH right?)

petra18 said: I really like her in the duo. If you haven't try this drama yet you should. This drama was not appealed to me in the biginning but I give it a chance because of JSY. I watched only the children part but I think I will watch all the drama soon.In the beginning, her role seems a little pretentious but it does not prevent her to be very likeable.Also, I like the fact that in this drama she was not just the love interest of the heroes.And weirdly, it's in this sageuk I find her acting the most convincing.

Guest petra18

Micheru said: SY'S THREAD NOW HAVE 1,000 COMMENTS!!! \:D/ CELEBRATE WITH ME, MY STANS!!! <:-P

Aera said:andddd I can understand why your Officemates love this drama & ship them, it's very family oriented and JSY-CJH looks adorable together
(Okay tbh I think she looks good with all her co-stars. Also she had her first kiss with CJH right?)

Guest thoanmaster

thoanmaster said: Micheru said: WE HAVE NEW EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! OH MY GOD!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via SY's naver news feed

^ i am so excited for the summer campaign! this season looks so pretty and so does SY. :x

EDIT: i found good quality versions of all 7 pictures that were released through internet news. :)

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi guys, so hats off to all of you for being so good at following Se Yeon's activities especially for some of you who even watched My Daughter Flower. That drama has a lot of episodes! I didn't fully watch Five Fingers because I couldn't do it, so I hope Se Yeon will be in another drama soon so that I can see more of her.

Thanks to everyone who gave me information and updated me on how Se Yeon's doing. I think I've moved on and no longer ship Joo Won & Se Yeon together as a real life couple, so I'm welcoming new actor who wanted to act with Se Yeon and I'm not offended when I heard that Joo Won said that Choi Kang Hee was his best partner simply because I think he adored her before he even acted with her in the first place.

Pardon me and I'm so sorry to write about this at Se Yeonie's thread. Good luck to Se Yeon and I hope that she will sharpen her skills so that she can act deeper roles in the next drama. In the mean time, I am happy to hear that she's having some CFs going on. It is also awesome to see her in the latest Edwin edition for summer. I hope she and Joo Won will continue to be with them for a while because I wanted to see them both together. :)

@aera @micheru @petra18
i'm quite understood MDtF stories because after an episodes aired, my officematess discussed it in the office and thanks to them, i already HATE the female antagonists without watched it directly =))
according to a soompi fellow in five fingers thread baduy, he/she said that MDtF quality is above average from usual family drama :D so its good to know  that Seyeon-ee had this good drama as first project as a lead.... and according to those curious ahjummas, they said that a peck by LJH isn't counted as a first kiss to Seyeon because its only touch slightly of her outer lips :)) but the kiss from CJH that is considered as her first kiss (it is based on an article they read in internet, when i looked for again that articles, the link is already broken, so idk if its realiable or not), it said CJH was felt very guilty to Seyeon :D

and petra18, dont feel sorry to us, JooSeyeon shipper, because as much as we ship them, we just realistic about them (at least, i am :D), i just love to fangirling them together, but i take it with grain of salt everything about them :)

and Micheru, you are right, me and Aera is living in the same area of South-East Asia, she lives in Malaysia and i am in Indonesia, so with you being Vietnamese, basically our root is the same in SEA :D

Micheru said: SY'S THREAD NOW HAVE 1,000 COMMENTS!!! \:D/ CELEBRATE WITH ME, MY STANS!!! <:-P

petra18 said:I read often Joo Won thread. I saw the news too. It doesn't suprise me because Joo Won and Choi Kang Hee seem more closer. I read in an interview Joo Won wondered why people ship him with his co-stars, I think it's because his actions and his worlds might cause confusion. He shouldn't say in a lightly tone :"In Bridal Mask, I like girls like Jin Se Yeon" because some people can really take that seriously. I think he really mean it in that moment but his sentiments change over time. He said when he acts he fall in love with his partner but it's seem it last several months after the end of the drama. It's why he said in happy together, he would like to date UEE. But every new drama, he falls in love again. Contrary to what he said, i think he has a fickle heart. I think an actor shoulds protect his sentiments and knows the frontier between acting and reality. JSY said she wants a boyfriend who only looks at her so I don't think Joo Won is a good choice. Moreover, when JSY talks about JW she doesn't seem to be in love with him. She seems to consider him like a big brother. I think maybe she takes her time to return to act because she has a boyfriend now and wants a normal life for the moment. She's young and beautiful so i just want her to be happy. I'm sorry for all JSY-JW shippers.

@sophiechoice and cutieloverz, oh my gosh, you two should have a get-together and discuss Korean dramas! :D it's so randomly cool that both of you live in Indonesia. you can spazz about SY and other Korean celebrities! man... now, i wish i was near you to join in. -_-
@cutieloverz, maybe you should put some videos or pictures of SY in those 2 empty posts. the moderators will think they are spams. :(
@Aera, you are killing me with those "MDF" gifs! ahh! the cuteness is overwhelming!
tumblr_ltth78t65S1qen75u.gif
credits to gemini-dragon-gifs.tumblr.com

Guest petra18

I think you're right. I has gone too far at some points. I think I became too protective and sensitive towards her /:)