Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

@micheru
whenever you came, you always brought goodies for us here, thank you dear >:D
look a good week for Seyeon Bear rite :D i love this vibe of summer edition, the clothes look more casual, Tee and pants, softdrink, balloon and colourful :x

yepp its 4,5 months after her last project (drama, i mean) and i really miss her now.. its funny you know, in my other forum, me and mw fellow SY stans in her thread discussed what potentially next projects for her, and "Knife and Flower" is being mention alot, along with LMH next dramas with project "Heirs" .... i hope we'll hear soon from her, not only releasing old pics, but also the news about her next dramas [-O<

i just read that Uhm Tae Woong is now considering "Sword and Flower". -_- sincerely, i have nothing against UTW... i like him very much. i really want SY to be cast in that drama. it's going to be awkward if both of them actually ends up being the lead couple. unless people want to see UTW as a cradle-robber, SY is probably an odd choice for the main female. *sighs* @sophiechoice, this is painful to think of. besides "SAF", "Goddess of Fire, Jeong Yi" sounds like a good choice too. SY can be in a MBC drama again since she already worked with both KBS and SBS more than once. i know Moon Geun Young is attached to that drama, so SY could be the second lead female. regarding "Heirs", she can be cast as a second lead too. that can happen, right? i know SY is kind of leading material now, but her acting still needs work. even though SY looks mature, her age is a hindrance. these factors are making producers doubt that she can carry a drama. we can make predictions all we want, but it comes down to how lucky SY is. like i said before, i am just hoping she gets a new project on the small or big screen.

time for more CFs! :D i know we all want new stuffs, but these old CFs will have to do for now since we're waiting for SY's next project.

GAMEVIL
SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
gamevilcfcap1.jpggamevilcfcap2.jpggamevilcfcap3.jpggamevilcfcap4.jpggamevilcfcap5.jpggamevilcfcap6.jpggamevilcfcap7.jpggamevilcfcap8.jpggamevilcfcap9.jpggamevilcfcap10.jpggamevilcfcap11.jpggamevilcfcap12.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released around June 2009.
GameVil Music Factory CFcredits to Aegisyie

^ @Aera, do you mind adding this CF into your Youtube channel? it is such a cute CF that every fan should see. thank you in advance. :-*

EDIT: thank you, dear Aera! :)

oh my gosh, that was super fast, @Aera! i swear you're like a genie. whenever i call your name... *poof!*... there you are. @-) deary, i thought you would be sleeping since you live in Asia... right? :-/ anyways, thank you so much! >:D<

Micheru

said:

oh my gosh, that was super fast, @Aera! i swear you're like a genie. whenever i call your name... *poof!*... there you are. @-) deary, i thought you would be sleeping since you live in Asia... right? :-/ anyways, thank you so much! >:D<

okay, i know i posted these 2 CFs before, way back on page 15. i thought i'll post them again since i said i'm showing everyone all of SY's CFs. besides, backtracking through 50 pages will take a while. i might as well repost them again.

NANAS' B
COMMERCIAL FILMS
both were released on July 1, 2009.

Nanas' B SHINee BB Cream CF (Meeting Version)credits to princetaem

Nanas' B SHINee BB Cream CF (School Version)credits to kawaiipumpkin6

^ i have to be honest and say that these 2 CFs are probably my favorite ones. SY was so animated and funny... which makes me think she can do comedy. :D

here is another CF from 2009. :)

SK TELECOM
SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
sktelecomcfcap1.jpgsktelecomcfcap2.jpgsktelecomcfcap3.jpgsktelecomcfcap4.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on July 17, 2009.
SK Telecom T CF (Park Tae Hwan Cheer Version)credits to SK telecom

^ in my opinion, SY's 'cheer' was the funniest. so next time in a crowded place, we should all copy her and 'swim' through the masses. :))

Guest thoanmaster

Micheru said: WE HAVE NEW EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! OH MY GOD!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via SY's naver news feed

^ i am so excited for the summer campaign! this season looks so pretty and so does SY. :x

EDIT: i found good quality versions of all 7 pictures that were released through internet news. :)

@Aera
dear, so you now watching MDtF ?? oh i have a story about it involved my officemate.. so i have ahjummas as officemate and they're surely love watching k-dramas, since some local tv channel here in my country love to aired it... someday they talked about a dramas been aired in One Channel, a singapore cable tv i think, idk since i have no cable in my home :( guess what ?? they talking about My Daughter the Flower, and they're really in love with JSY-CJH pairing :D
and they not stopped talking about it and always said wish they have have a daughter as beautiful as Kkotnim *giggle* ... i'm trying to promoted BM and FF to them, but nah, forget about Joo Won or Joo Ji Hoon, there is only Choi Jin Hyuk for beautiful Jin Se Yeon  =))
and now they watched Gu Family Book and they  wish character played by CJH co-star is acted by Seyeon LOL

sophiechoice

said: @Aera

dear, so you now watching MDtF ?? oh i have a story about it involved my officemate.. so i have ahjummas as officemate and they're surely love watching k-dramas, since some local tv channel here in my country love to aired it... someday they talked about a dramas been aired in One Channel, a singapore cable tv i think, idk since i have no cable in my home

:(

guess what ?? they talking about My Daughter the Flower, and they're really in love with JSY-CJH pairing

:D

and they not stopped talking about it and always said wish they have have a daughter as beautiful as Kkotnim *giggle* ... i'm trying to promoted BM and FF to them, but nah, forget about Joo Won or Joo Ji Hoon, there is only Choi Jin Hyuk for beautiful Jin Se Yeon  =))

and now they watched Gu Family Book and they  wish character played by CJH co-star is acted by Seyeon LOL

Aera said:

hahaha, I just woke up & I left my lappie on all night because I'm downloading 1n2doh yes, I'm from Asia, how did you know that dearie ?
arghhh, SY needs to appear in a new drama asap , I am missing her soooo much right now ...I want to watch My Daughter Flower but can't find any eng subs ....

Guest petra18

Aera said:

sophiechoice

said: @Aera

dear, so you now watching MDtF ?? oh i have a story about it involved my officemate.. so i have ahjummas as officemate and they're surely love watching k-dramas, since some local tv channel here in my country love to aired it... someday they talked about a dramas been aired in One Channel, a singapore cable tv i think, idk since i have no cable in my home

:(

guess what ?? they talking about My Daughter the Flower, and they're really in love with JSY-CJH pairing

:D