Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

ohmyyyyyy thank you @Micheru dear  :-* I can stare at those adorable pics for all day :x     (I must make gifs for this :D )so SY already done a cf when she's a little girl. aww, what a pretty pretty smile :x

-EDIT-
I uploaded the video to YT so more SY's fans can watch it, thanks again Micheru  :-*

Aera said:

ohmyyyyyy thank you Micheru dearI can stare at those adorable pics for all day     (I must make gifs for this)so SY already done a cf when she's a little girl. aww, what a pretty pretty smile
-EDIT-
I uploaded the video to YT so more SY's fans can watch it, thanks again Micheru

i have a request for SY's Chinese fans. can any one of you please translate all 3 of the 'behind-the-scenes cuts' into English? my translations for them were bad and missing details. i know everyone here will appreciate it very much. i want to say thank you in advance. :)
Behind Cut 1 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2246605348Behind Cut 2 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2248373648Behind Cut 3 - http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2251524977

hello, my stans! :-h it has been a (short) while, but here i am again. like i said on the top post of this page, i am posting all of SY's CFs. well, here is one that came out in 2009. enjoy, my dearies! :D

KOREA YAKULT

SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
oyucfcap1.jpgoyucfcap2.jpgoyucfcap3.jpgoyucfcap4.jpgoyucfcap5.jpgoyucfcap6.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on April 15, 2009.
Korea Yakult O'Yu CFcredits to shinehot9697

^ SY may not have been the star or had any dialogue, but you can definitely feel a connection to her. somehow, your eyes only focus on her whenever she is on the screen. you have to admit that SY's smile really outshine the other 2 girls.

NEW EDWIN PHOTO!!! \:D/ it's from the SUMMER campaign! too bad we only have one picture of SY. but anyways, i can't wait for more!

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 ADVERTISEMENTcredits to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd/2F9n/355
edwinsum13ad.jpg

i have another CF for everyone. i haven't post this one before. i think many international fans haven't seen it either.

YOO HAN CLOROX
BEHIND-THE-SCENES PICTUREScredit to www.cyworld.com/barbie0215
yhcloroxcfbts1.jpgyhcloroxcfbts2.jpg
~~~~~SCREEN CAPTUREStaken by me
yuhancfcap1.jpgyuhancfcap2.jpgyuhancfcap3.jpgyuhancfcap4.jpg
~~~~~COMMERCIAL FILM
this one was released on May 1, 2009.
Yoo Han Clorox CF (Toothpaste Version)credits to thoanmaster

WE HAVE NEW EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! OH MY GOD!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via SY's naver news feed
esum13jsy1.jpgesum13jsy2.jpgesum13jsy3.jpgesum13jsy4.jpgesum13jsy5.jpgesum13jsy6.jpgesum13jsy7.jpg
^ i am so excited for the summer campaign! this season looks so pretty and so does SY. :x

EDIT: i found good quality versions of all 7 pictures that were released through internet news. :)

Micheru said: NEW EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! OH MY GOD!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via TV Report

via http://junglegalaxy.wo.tc/12941

^ it looks like there will be more pictures released via the internet, so i'll edit this post as soon as i get the larger quality versions. i am so excited! this season looks so pretty and so does SY. :x

my fellow SY lovers, i apologize for taking up a post space, but i wanted to alert you that i just added all 7 photos that were released through the internet. so please look back to my previous post to admire SY's beauty again. :)

Micheru said: WE HAVE NEW EDWIN SUMMER PHOTOS!!! OH MY GOD!!! \:D/

OFFICIAL EDWIN SUMMER 2013 CAMPAIGN PHOTOS (JIN SE YEON ONLY)credit to Early Bird Entertainment and Edwin, via SY's naver news feed
^ i am so excited for the summer campaign! this season looks so pretty and so does SY. :x

EDIT: i found good quality versions of all 7 pictures that were released through internet news. :)

you're very welcome, @Aera and @cutieloverz. >:D< i am so glad that both of you always like what i post. it is really a kind and supportive gesture. :)

sophiechoice said: micheru
ohh i love that CF, she looks soooo youthful with her uniform.. ahh i wish to see her in a drama where she acts as a highschooler with cute uniform