Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

NEW TWITTER SELCA! doesn't she look pretty? :x apparently, SY took this on the set of "FF".
credits to SY's twitterlove_ya.jpg
HER TWEET: 열심히 촬영중♥ 오늘도 진짜진짜 재밌고 긴장되는 다섯손가락 19회가 방송되오니 본방사수 고고띵하시길 바랍니당♥♥♥ 호호호Google TRANSLATION: Work hard during the shoot♥ today's real funny and exciting times to be in this radiation will be broadcast on five fingers 19, and we do hope the puffy party♥♥♥ HO HO HO

NEW PICTORIAL hot off the internet! my gosh, so many new things! the NEW interview will be up on Korean websites soon, so for now, ENJOY THE PRETTY, my stans! \:D/
OCTOBER 22, 2012 YONHAP NEWS PICTORIAL
credit to yonhap news, via daumyonhap_oct12-1.jpgyonhap_oct12-2.jpgyonhap_oct12-3.jpgyonhap_oct12-4.jpgyonhap_oct12-5.jpgyonhap_oct12-6.jpgyonhap_oct12-7.jpgyonhap_oct12-8.jpgyonhap_oct12-9.jpgyonhap_oct12-10.jpg

Guest Jessi15

@amlogos_10 Thanks for posting my dear. OMO, SY is so beautiful in those pictures. She is photogenic, always look natural, demure and pure in her own way. It's so annoying that we only get these in dribs and drabs. I so much want to see more pictures of our JooSey :(  . I keep telling myself to be patient but I really miss them. The setting was for Christmas so I expect the pictures will be full of joy and holiday spirit. So far, I have seen three of her interviews but I am not capable of translating them into English, really annoyed with myself for being so useless... the google translate is not adequate, you can understand bits here and there but doesn't give a feel of a whole picture. If only there is a decent translator out there 'sigh'. We have none of the much needed resource.