Jin Se Yeon 진세연

RoseM

ahhh feel like forever i'm not dropped by here  :(  miss you much girls XOXO

and thank you dear @micheru for edwin pics, so moved seeing them holding hands, hope next time we'll get them hugging or piggybacking or something like that, and this is for you dear >:D<  :-*   eagerly waiting for this BTS-vids with amazing gifs from dear @aera :D

dear @cutieloverz , because you lived in Indonesia, do you know korean entertainment local site there called lautanindonesia.com ?

sophiechoice said: ahhh feel like forever i'm not dropped by here  :(  miss you much girls XOXO

and thank you dear @micheru for edwin pics, so moved seeing them holding hands, hope next time we'll get them hugging or piggybacking or something like that, and this is for you dear >:D<  :-*   eagerly waiting for this BTS-vids with amazing gifs from dear @aera :D

dear @cutieloverz , because you lived in Indonesia, do you know korean entertainment local site there called lautanindonesia.com ?

Edwin updated their online websites, but not the main site though. i bet they will probably update that one somewhere in May. it's too bad we didn't get new pictures out of this 'redecorating'. :( we just have a bigger version of this cute picture below.

HEADER FOR CAFES AND FACEBOOK PAGEcredits to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd
esum13header.jpg

^ okay, this is not necessarily a bad thing because it is such a cute photo. :P on a random note, Edwin needs to hire a better English writer fast. their 'Korglish' is sometimes really funny. :-j

Micheru

said:

Edwin updated their online websites, but not the main site though. i bet they will probably update that one somewhere in May. it's too bad we didn't get new pictures out of this 'redecorating'. :( we just have a bigger version of this cute picture below.

HEADER FOR CAFES AND FACEBOOK PAGEcredits to cafe.daum.net/edwinvmd

^ okay, this is not necessarily a bad thing because it is such a cute photo. :P on a random note, Edwin needs to hire a better English writer fast. their 'Korglish' is sometimes really funny. :-j

we have good news, my stans! SY landed herself another CF deal! this time, with women's clothing brand SooS. \:D/ ahh! i am so happy for her! :D she looks absolutely pretty just from these 2 photos.

JIN SE YEON FOR SOOS SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION
photos credit to SooS, via WowTV

B20130425121649870.jpg
B20130425121708760.jpg

Actress Jin Se Yeon is chosen as an exclusive model for women's clothing brand, SooS. An official from the brand said she was selected because of her "feminine, bright, and fresh image". This image is "consistent with SooS' brand of causal wear". SooS plans to "firmly strengthen our brand awareness by actively deploying various marketing strategies to take advantage of this exclusive model". The brand currently operates 135 stores nationwide. They want to expand to 160 stores this year, and achieve 500 million in sales.
(Google-translated article from WowTV)

Micheru said: we have good news, my stans! SY landed herself another CF deal! this time, with women's apparel brand SooS. \:D/ i will update this post as soon as more pictures are released. ahh! i am sooo happy for her! :D

JIN SE YEON FOR SOOS SPRING/SUMMER 2013

Actress Jin Se Yeon is chosen as an exclusive model for women's apparel brand, SooS. An official from the brand said she was selected because of her "feminine, bright, and fresh image". This image is "consistent with SooS' brand of causal wear".
(translated article from WowTV via Google translate)

Micheru said: we have good news, my stans! SY landed herself another CF deal! this time, with women's clothing brand SooS. \:D/ ahh! i am so happy for her! :D she looks absolutely pretty just from these 2 photos.

JIN SE YEON FOR SOOS SUMMER 2013 COLLECTION

Actress Jin Se Yeon is chosen as an exclusive model for women's clothing brand, SooS. An official from the brand said she was selected because of her "feminine, bright, and fresh image". This image is "consistent with SooS' brand of causal wear". SooS plans to "firmly strengthen our brand awareness by actively deploying various marketing strategies to take advantage of this exclusive model". The brand currently operates 135 stores nationwide. They want to expand to 160 stores this year, and achieve 500 million in sales.
(Google-translated article from WowTV)

@Aera

Aera, dear, can you kindly repost my comment at Hyun Bin's soompi thread for me?  I am too upset to do it right now.  Because someone posted the same thing at Hyun Bin's thread.  I think it could hurt SY's reputation, so maybe we should do something about it.  Thanks a million, dear 

:-*

Guest Jessi15

amlogos_10 said:

Seriously, I don't think we should post unclarified rumor here because it could hurt SY's reputation.  The article didn't mention SY's name.  The source of the article is also not from Dispatch (the Chinese fans at Kdrama forum already clarified that).  So the source is not credible.  The guessing and name callings are all done by Korean fans only, so there is no credibility.  Also according to the original article, the so-called actress B has had multiple dating experiences and has been linked with another actor before Hyun Bin, is that the SY you have heard of so far, may I ask???

So please please refrain yourself posting and discussing because it can really hurt someone.  The Chinese fans at Kdrama forum have already clarified and said that the article is a piece of trash because the article even hints that Han Ga In and Kang Don Won are involved in extra-marital affair.  Do you still want to believe in such a piece of rubbish rumor???

It really made me feel very upset and sad reading people's comment making this kind of rubbish as truth.

@micheru, thank you for the news, i imagined you grinning uncontrollably when heard abt the SOOS news, because that what's i did :D

congrats Seyeon-ee =D> :-bd
new CF better than nothing at all and she's soooo soooo soooo pretty and fresh, she looks more mature but not leaving her youth,,,
but i curious, is it okay to be representation for 2 clothing lines, Edwin and Soos, in the same time? although clearly they have different styles :-?

Hi all!..I come in peace. I am actually a Ha Ji Won fan. I just want to ask since I don't really have a way to verify Baidu or Naver about this HB and JSY rumor...someone just made a comment in HJW and HB thread which lead me back to this forum...This is what someone posted: 
Korean netizens are speculating with great details that Hyun Bin is dating Jin Se Yeon, even living with her.

Are there really articles about this circulating in Korea/China? It's the first time I heard of it...Please let me know anything about this issue so I can stop the rumors from spreading..at least on our end. Not too long ago, there was a troll who tried to create problems between us and another actress' fans. I really hate it when people take it upon themselves to start a rumor.

cynder said: Hi all!..I come in peace. I am actually a Ha Ji Won fan. I just want to ask since I don't really have a way to verify Baidu of Naver about this HB and JSY rumor...someone just made a comment in HJW and HB thread which lead me back to this forum...This is what someone posted: 
Korean netizens are speculating with great details that Hyun Bin is dating Jin Se Yeon, even living with her.

Are there really articles about this circulating in Korea/China? It's the first time I heard of it...Please let me know anything about this issue so I can stop the rumors from spreading..at least on our end. Not too long ago, there was a troll who tried to create problems between us and another actress' fans. I really hate it when people take it upon themselves to start a rumor.

Thank you, Amlogo_10. I really appreciate your understanding. Though we follow and appreciate different celebrities, it does not mean we have to speak ill towards anyone..right? I personally stay awaya from shipping a couple but in our forum there are people who does and as HJW fan family we would like to take care with each other. Would you mind if I quote you? just this part:
According to the Chinese fans at Kdrama forum, the article is said to be from Korea, but the source of the article has been verified by Chinese fans as not credible, and the article is said to be not from any major news agency (not from Dispatch also).  The article has involved many celebrities without mentioning their names, so netizens have been guessing, thus creating lots of rumors.  But none of the rumors have been proved or confirmed.  The Chinese fans at Kdrama forum have already clarified the article as unreliable, asking people not to speculate anything about it.

Thanks, again for the clarification!  >:D<

cynder said: Thank you, Amlogo_10. I really appreciate your understanding. Though we follow and appreciate different celebrities, it does not mean we have to speak ill towards anyone..right? I personally stay awaya from shipping a couple but in our forum there are people who does and as HJW fan family we would like to take care with each other. Would you mind if I quote you? just this part:
According to the Chinese fans at Kdrama forum, the article is said to be from Korea, but the source of the article has been verified by Chinese fans as not credible, and the article is said to be not from any major news agency (not from Dispatch also).  The article has involved many celebrities without mentioning their names, so netizens have been guessing, thus creating lots of rumors.  But none of the rumors have been proved or confirmed.  The Chinese fans at Kdrama forum have already clarified the article as unreliable, asking people not to speculate anything about it.

Thanks, again for the clarification!  >:D<