★★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★★

AlexandraReid

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovehearts70

So Vixx made hand written letters to their fans.
How Sweet!
http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/76721/20140131/vixx-handwritten-new-years-message-for-fans.htm

Guest KaraM1430293379

Hellloo.
saw this while browsing.Leo has a girlfriend?I got the update from another fan. It's a member from BTOB dressed up as Apink.

BfXAfViCEAAdqmL.jpg

Guest Venesha Johar

KaraM said: Hellloo.
saw this while browsing.Leo has a girlfriend?I got the update from another fan. It's a member from BTOB dressed up as Apink.

BfXAfViCEAAdqmL.jpg

Guest lovehearts70

This is one of their performances on MBC for their song uploaded four weeks ago Thank You for my love.

Another performance on Inkigayo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Park Ji Sung Takes Snapshot with Members of BEAST, 2AM, B1A4, ZE:A, BTOB, and VIXX for “Running Man” World Cup Special
On May 26, soccer players Park Ji Sung and Seol Ki Hyeon gathered together in Mokdong, Seoul in order to film for SBS’ “Running Man.” 2AM’s Changmin posted a “proof shot” of their appearance through his personal SNS account.
In the group photo, Park Ji Sung and Seol Ki Hyeon can be seen posing closely with numerous idols. Those idols include 2AM’s Changmin, BEAST’s Yoseob, Doojoon, and Kikwang, ZE:A’s Dongjun, B1A4’s Baro, BTOB’s Minhyuk, and VIXX’s Leo.
According to a broadcast representative, the soccer players and the idol members got together for the filming of an upcoming World Cup Special of “Running Man.” Although it has been reported that Seol Ki Hyeon appeared as a coach for the idol soccer team, it is still unknown what Park Ji Sung’s role was for the show.
You can catch the broadcast of “Running Man’s” World Cup Special on June 8.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/27/park-ji-sung-takes-snapshot-with-members-of-beast-2am-b1a4-zea-btob-and-vixx-for-running-man-world-cup-special/#.U4VxRHKSxwI

박지성, 설기현 선수와 영광의 촬영^^♡ 와우 벅참벅참!! 우리 아이돌팀 고생 많았다!!!!!!pic.twitter.com/URHS1BaV5g

— LEE CHANG MIN (@2AMCHANGMIN) 

May 26, 2014

Guest FarisaA

Sad that VIXX TV has come to an end, but every episode made my day and I'll definitely be looking back at them.
Congrats to VIXX for their comeback with 'Miracle' ! It's a great song, Hyuk surprised me because he sounds even better than the last time and I can finally understand Ravi. I'm so glad they have all sharpened their skills every time they come back to the stage. 'Love, Lalala' is a sweet one too. 
Miracle/ Eternity's video: One of the sets reminded me of IU's You & I, felt all nostalgic. The choreography as always is intricate and thoughtful. I just wish they picked one member to romance the female lead or just get them 6 women. Otherwise cool SFX great vocals and powerful composition. Honorable mention for Leo. Hongbin looked great too and N did a good job with his acting.  Rooting for them to gain more recognition for their music not just popularity. :) 
One last thing I simply adore Ken, he is so versatile and molds himself into whatever their music requires of Ken. 

Guest adikkeluangman

Vixx Says Park Hyo Shin is a Nice Senior While Sung Si Kyung is the Bad Boy Type
Vixx compared Park Hyo Shin and Sung Si Kyung, who are the senior singers at their agency.
Mnet’s Dirty Talk will be airing its 8th episode on May 29, delving into the analysis on Vixx.67113002.jpg
The show will be discussing the topic of Vixx, who ranked number one on music programs with Voodoo Doll last December, but failed to bring about a big impact in the music industry.
While the MCs discussed the fact that Vixx’s fan club members increased significantly after it won the first place on music broadcast, they asked, “Which senior singer at your company started being nicer to you after you gained more fans?”

Vixx answered, “Park Hyo Shin sunbae is the nicest. He gave us advice even before we debuted,” and added, “Sung Si Kyung sunbaenim told us, ‘You can’t come on my radio show if you don’t win the first place.’ He’s the bad boy type.”
Vixx answered, “Park Hyo Shin sunbae is the nicest. He gave us advice even before we debuted,” and added, “Sung Si Kyung sunbaenim told us, ‘You can’t come on my radio show if you don’t win the first place.’ He’s the bad boy type.”
The MCs then said, “Your fans claim that Vixx is the true rival of EXO,” to which Kim Gura commented, “Usually singers avoid releasing albums at the same time as popular groups, but Vixx is different. But I think Vixx’s strategy of going straight for competition is not bad either. What do you think you have that is better than EXO?”
Vixx’s Ravi answered, “Our strength is in maximizing our concept. When our concept was Jekyll and Hyde, our makeup was so thick and smoky that it scared the girl singers, and some even screamed when we walked around the waiting room.”
About wearing the contact lenses with the ‘X’ on them while promoting Voodoo Doll, Vixx said, “We couldn’t see very well because of the ‘X.’ It hurt to wear the lenses because they were so thick. They even worsened our vision.”
Stay tuned for the full episode featuring Vixx on May 29!

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/67113/vixx-talks-about-its-agency-seniors

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

[Exclusive] VIXX (빅스) Announces Dodol Launcher Theme (도돌런처) + Signed CD Giveaway!http://youtu.be/55G6Zwia2gY Anybody join this?

Archived