★★★ THE OFFICIAL VIXX (빅스) THREAD ★★★

AlexandraReid

Guest sylphiddd

‘VIXX’ Releases Posters for Each Member for its 1st Concert!

VIXX has released posters of each member for its upcoming 1st concert. The members all look sexy and manly.

VIXX released the posters on its official fan site on June 22 for its concert ‘VIXX LIVE FANTASIA [HEX SIGN]’.

The members in the released posters all look chic and manly wearing black shirts. They take different posts and look at the camera.

The posters look dramatic as they look charismatic with fierce eyes and sexy with their muscular bodies, showing off great silhouettes of the shirts. The posters will attract not only women but also men.

The fans have been curious about its first concert ‘VIXX LIVE FANTASIA [HEX SIGN]‘ as the teaser images released so far only show mysterious six angle stars.

The expectations for the concert are growing as the posters of VIXX members have been released.

VIXX’s first concert ‘VIXX LIVE FANTASIA [HEX SIGN]‘ will be held in the Olympic Hall at Olympic Park for 3 days from July 18 to 20.

Visit Get it K’s Online Store

http://shop.getitk.com

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Jellyfish Entertainment, Translated by Lee Sarah

월_빅스-공연-포스터-개별컷.jp

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KoreanA

I'm sooo sad because this thread died :((

I hope that on soompi VIXX has fans :x

p.s. I love you LEO!! :x

#Starlight's Fighting

Guest KoreanA

@danielle92 If you start following them you will see how amazing they all are... I've watched everything from them since MyDoll, MTV Diary... etc

Check this MV.. this is the "clean" version..., there is another one a little excentric :P

They are not what you would expect when you see them on and off stage...., there is one saying "On stage they are so cool, but off stage they act like complete neighbor idiots" :))

I love Vixx because they faught so hard to be in this industry... and coming from underrated company it sure doesn't help... :P

I like their music.. It is very similar to Infinite... although VIXX has that darker note... :P

N, Ravi, Hyuk, Ken, Leo, Hongbin are really talented and great boys :)

My favorite is Leo... because he has unique personality that makes him so great :x

tumblr_n3pp2yokBy1trblggo1_250.gif  tumblr_n3pp2yokBy1trblggo2_250.gif

Check out this video as well

Leo ft. Lyn "Blossom Tears"

Guest danielle92

KoreanA said: @danielle92 If you start following them you will see how amazing they all are... I've watched everything from them since MyDoll, MTV Diary... etc

Check this MV.. this is the "clean" version..., there is another one a little excentric :P

Guest KoreanA

danielle92 said: KoreanA said: @danielle92 If you start following them you will see how amazing they all are... I've watched everything from them since MyDoll, MTV Diary... etc

Guest KoreanA

Oh it's ok.. we all have different style :x

I like VIXX mostly because of their music and members are very easy going an beautiful people.... :x

I fell for their charm off stage, as I got to know them better I apreciated their songs more... :x

If you have a little bit of time take a look at this

and My DOL... is reality of how VIXX was made

Guest KoreanA

I'm on the second episode... and cracking myself with them... :D

They need to pick outfits for other members and Leo was Hyuk's stylist... when Ravi asked Leo what is that concept's name.., Leo answered: "To embarras Hyuk...concept" :)) =)) :))

Guest danielle92

KoreanA said: it is Ravi, the rapper.. behind the wheels is Ken... on the left is N, on the back (right Hongbin, left Hyuk) :) from the angle we look at the screen :)

Guest danielle92

KoreanA said: Just keep looking you wont regret it.... and it is very easy to recognize them:

N is the leader with very dark skin... he is always teased from his brothers about that, his real name is Cha Hakyeon :)

Guest KoreanA

danielle92 said: KoreanA said: Just keep looking you wont regret it.... and it is very easy to recognize them:

N is the leader with very dark skin... he is always teased from his brothers about that, his real name is Cha Hakyeon :)

Archived