the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malicious

i dont think durian smells... well cept the time when i didnt eat it for a long time haha.. but its hella good... ppl should try it and not smell.

• 2 weeks later...

Durian... it's ok I guess.

When I was little I used to love it so much. But lately, don't seem to like it that much. Just this week, my mom bought some and the whole house smelled like Durian. My stomach got sick and I had to run to the washroom. And there's still some in the fridge. I mean the smell, it's still there.

Have you guys ever tried durian milkshake? Well not quite the word, but durian and sugar and iceblended in the mixing thingy? It tastes good. Ah, blender is what you call it!

And I like my durians a little frozen. Like cold cold ice cream.

Guest ~DonYa~

u know what..it smells like richard simmons at first but u get use to the smell i guess

its soooo good! i dont care how bad it smells..its like eating AMAZING icecream!

lol

How is the durian the fruit of death?

I always considered the pineapple more befitting of this description.

But that's mainly because pineapples are kinda prickly and it was the go-to fruit for my dad when it came to my daily beatings.

Guest koreanangel149

haha my dad went to south america for a church retreat and he said he saw a lot of those there...he said they smelled like 'gooleen bal naem sae'...stinky feet...but he said he wanted to try them next time he goes...lol...

Durians are an acquired taste, aren't they? :P

yep, thats why i dont even wanna attempt to aquire it

man i puked last time i had it, its mank smells bad, taste bad and has a bad texture. Only old people eat it

it`s not that bad.. ... iph you freeze it, it taste better, the smell is thee only thing unpleasent but other than that, try it =] just freeze it.. don`t eat it when it`s all mushyy

Guest 86panda

durian is the bomb ! i love it, especially wit sticky rice ! yummy.... ahahahaha, ppls hu dont eat it, dont kno wot they are missin out ~

Guest shortxofxaxfairytale

i looove both the smell and the taste!

but now, my throat gets itchy when i eat it :(.

ahha, it tastes good in a shake!

but i guess its a required taste, tho i've loved it ever since i was little^^

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

it's soooooooo goooood~~

i love it.

the smell is good too.

too bad i can't eat too much of it, i'm a little allergic, i get itchy.

but i still eat it.

lol

that's how good it is.

:)

I hate the smell.... my mom LOOOOOVES that stuff! o________o

I dont' dare try it... never will.... she loves the ice cream too -____-

Archived