the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

Guest lovecrumbs

the only thing i liked about that was the smell HHA how weird cause its not a very nice smell but yeah. i personally dont like it but my family doe. i told my sister they were caterpillars when we were younger and she believed me ahah

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ur AD0RkABLE

i love durian. i dont think it smells bad. i especially love these pastries they sell at HONG VANG bakery that are filled with it. I think they add stuff to it. supper good.

Guest plumblossoms

Awww I wish I had the chance to try Durian when I was in Thailand, but I never got the chance. I think it depends for some people... some may not like it, but others probably do. Just try it, maybe you'll like it :)

Guest TrainDriver

just wondering, when is durian in season?

umm correct me if i'm wrong but isn't it all season? cos in tropical countries the weather is pretty much the same.

Fruit of death..lol.

Don't mind durian.. I'm sort of neutral about the fruit but I like durian-flavoured ice cream/drinks/candies etc (yes they do exist).

Guest deathrae

it's the king of fruits! well in malaysia at least. I can bear with it, but it's very heaty..that's why i refrain from eating it.

Very true. If you eat too much, You'll realize your stomach gets a little too hot...ain't a pleasant thing.

But I LOVE durians...Many said that the smell stinks. Well, for me, it's heaven. If I smell durians outside of my house, I'd dash in, sit down in front of the durians and start eating them!

For first-timers, I guess blocking your nose may help. Just prepare a plastic bag and water just in case your taste-bud rejects this heavenly fruit of death. :P

Guest EJvictorian

Gosh.. I love Durian! The smell and the Taste! Without the smell it's not durian. ehehe. I don't gag at it, i still wonder why people can't take the smell and taste. ehehe.

Guest jollyrancher

I've never even heard of Durian before.

I researched it after reading about it from this forum and I read that it's high in calories and cholestrol...

it must smell really bad...

but what does it taste like?

like an advocado or a watermelon or a peach or pineapple?

pineapple?

and I heard it's expensive too. how much is it for one of thoes big thorny soccer balls? :sweatingbullets:

Archived