the fruit of death.....

Guest darkjizzle806

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest faintbliss

i hate durian with all my heart and soul. i don't even mind the SMELL that much but the TASTE. AHHHH. it tastes like bitter, stale fried noodles. and the weird part is that it's cold and mushy because it's a FRUIT. it's a bitter noodley onion tasting FRUIT. WTF?

Guest bee_mused

Don't really like durians that much (actually, I hate it) but I like durian ice cream...doesn't smell/taste as bad as plain durian D:

Never tried it, but everyone have different taste in foods so you might like it.

The smell made me gag but I saw heaps of durian in people's carts in the market, meaning it's popular among people despite it's horrible smell.

Guest joxxy

Omg I LOVE durian!

I used to hate it and be so repulsed by it, but I love it now!

But they don't sell it here.... bummer. T.T

Guest andhit

durian..

i like durian ice cream ehehehe..

i don't like durian fruit.. (prefer ice cream)

because the smell..

hhehe..

• 7 months later...
Guest Shellymelly

I've never tried it before because the smell was repulsive. XD I just know that a lot of people say it's good despite the taste. Well, gotta try it at least once in my life!

Guest [ knockOUT ]

My parents absolutely loves that stuff. I think it looks like a rubber chicken and has an awful smell. I've tasted it before when I was younger, I didn't like it.

Guest babymew383

For all those people who love durian, i may have to ruin something for you. My grandmother put durian in SOUP. That's right, SOUP. If you are wondering, taste my chicken did not apply here. I've been hating durian ever since...

my cousin's coworker brought durian into the office and all the non-asian employees thought there was a gas leak. they were panicking and freaking out until the manager said, 'this building doesn't use gas!' LOLLLLLL!!!

i, too, once despised this fruit. but you get used to the smell! it's pungent, but definitely not enough to make someone puke. what a wimp. durian has a creamy texture. i can't really describe the taste, but it tastes good with sweet sticky rice!

i say GO FOR IT! unless something was sure to give me diarrhea, i'd give it a try.

Archived