[Drama 2012] Cheongdamdong Alice / Alice in Cheongdamdong 청담동 앨리스

Guest nabi

Guest jjsweeter0211

Kim Seung-soo in "Cheongdam-dong Alice" with So I-hyeon

Source | 2012/11/26 |

photo265802.jpg

Kim Seung-soo will play a married couple with So I-hyeon.

According to sources, Kim is starring in the upcoming SBS drama "Cheongdam-dong Alice" as Sin Min-hyeok, the CEO of a clothing brand.

Sin Min-hyeok is the husband of Seo Yoon-joo (So I-hyeon) who runs the brand SPA and struggles to make the collaboration with Cha Seung-jo (Park Si-hoo) work. He then falls into shock after finding out that his wife and Cha Seung-jo were lovers.

Meanwhile, "Cheongdam-dong Alice" is about the character of Han Se-kyeong (Moon Geun-yeong) who wanted to live like Candy but declares she won't anymore. Instead, she tries to become Cinderella and the drama looks back on the meaning of marriage. To be aired on the 1st of December.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mgyfever

The long teaser just finished at the press conference. Wow! So much new footage. I think it was like 20mins long :)

Here's a photo of MGY arriving in a black v-neck dress at the press conference.Simple yet pretty.

533866_417988421605289_180080553_n.jpg 

there is a hair pulling fight bet. MGY and SYH when they are in high school.  they seem to be competitors one against the other from the high school days.  And MGY and PSH is entering into a deal, i suppose.  the audio was not clear, since i watched it live.Thank god, the father is not playing a villainous role in this drama.

Archived