Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

@j.j. Oh sweetie, how much I envied you! I'm jealous!!!

So is your husband a BIG fan boy like us now?

Thanks for the info and video my dear. Would you like me to help? I'm more than happy to if you want. Email the pix to me at jaded1201@gmail.com and I'll post them here. YAY!!! I'm very happy for you!!!

Guest j-j-forever

Sunnies! *quoted image*

Vanessa123 - thanks for the updates! So she's at Singapore now...yay! j-j-forever...oh lucky you! I hope you'll to see her up close...but no cameras huh? Not even cellphone cams? Anyway, by sharing with us your experience will, I'm sure, be awesome! Good luck and wear comfy shoes! Oh you saw her!!! Daebak! Thank you!  *quoted image* 

Update for the Japanese Hallyu Popularity Poll...we have retained the #13 position, yep, LSG & PSH are still trailing us by a good 500ish votes. The JYJ truck just knocked over JGS so I guess there's no stopping them. The good news is...we just need errm...around 2500ish to knock him over too! hehehe What's a measly 2500 votes right? How about showing them some Sunnies voting power?!!! We have to play catch up! Are we ready? Hehehe GHS Fighting!!! Please click on this daily - http://worldtv.main.jp/kstar_en.html  Have a great weekend everyone! 

YES! drmjs! it was a Daebak indeed and I forget to tell It was a STARSTRUCK to the max which can never buy! WHOA I'm a FAN GIRL only to her! Never was a fan girl in my life only to GHS..and hubby looks like a fan boy now as he is speechless too...hahaha...I hope tomorrow I will still be able to take photos in secret I'll do my best! And I saw her face to face since I'm in front of the door of the arrival area....It's just that..THAT MOMENT WAS AMAZING AND THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! So I was not able to react fast, you may understand what I mean if you will encounter her, I mean as much as like others who like to grab her or hold onto her or whatever they would like to do with her... I see her as very very delicate person and I don't want any harm for her, so what I can only do was to STARE in her PRICELESS BEAUTY!

I envy the people here who won the contest which has ROMANTIC CRUISE with GHS AND JIRO tonight...  How lucky they are, they will ride the same boat with the TWO!!! So sad I didn't win... =(

@j.j. Oh sweetie, how much I envied you! I'm jealous!!!

So is your husband a BIG fan boy like us now?

Thanks for the info and video my dear. Would you like me to help? I'm more than happy to if you want. Email the pix to me at jaded1201@gmail.com and I'll post them here. YAY!!! I'm very happy for you!!!

Thanks a bunch annypooh.... I already emailed it to you, hope you received it in no time to post it in our beautiful thread..... I would really like to contribute too a long time ago and this is the best time!  HONESTLY,  SHE IS THE EPITOME of REAL BEAUTY IN and OUT, she ROCKS and she is AWESOME! What more if she is in her girly attire like a dress or any thing which is not a boyish look... It would be HEAVEN for me...My admiration for her is like infatuation already....I LOVE HER DEARLY

Guest eunhye05

Thank you so much jjforever for sharing your awesome experience with us! I've been refreshing this page since 1pm SG time waiting for updates on her arrival! :) I'm so happy for you. Even I wouldn't know what I'd do if I saw her up close and personal like that! Hopefully you get to shake her hand and get a pic / signature with her at the fan event. :) You can do it! :) I'm also happy that your husband is in on this! :) I wish you all the best tomorrow. Make sure to tell her that she's just awesome, we love her and think all her shows are DAEBAK! :)  (goodluck with that though since if it would be me facing her i'd prob faint or be speechless. lol)

Lucky fans who got to go on the cruise indeed. Can't wait to hear updates on that from fans too. :)

I watched your video! It's clear and your husband did a good job with the footage. I noticed GHS had a lot of body guards. Lucky guards! I bet they were fanboying themselves. :) it's times like this that I envy the staff of hotels and airports since they get to get closer to celebrities like GHS. hehehe.

Hello sunnies :) thanks for all the updates!

Guest j-j-forever

Thank you so much jjforever for sharing your awesome experience with us! I've been refreshing this page since 1pm SG time waiting for updates on her arrival! :) I'm so happy for you. Even I wouldn't know what I'd do if I saw her up close and personal like that! Hopefully you get to shake her hand and get a pic / signature with her at the fan event. :) You can do it! :) I'm also happy that your husband is in on this! :) I wish you all the best tomorrow. Make sure to tell her that she's just awesome, we love her and think all her shows are DAEBAK! :)  (goodluck with that though since if it would be me facing her i'd prob faint or be speechless. lol)

Lucky fans who got to go on the cruise indeed. Can't wait to hear updates on that from fans too. :)

I watched your video! It's clear and your husband did a good job with the footage. I noticed GHS had a lot of body guards. Lucky guards! I bet they were fanboying themselves. :) it's times like this that I envy the staff of hotels and airports since they get to get closer to celebrities like GHS. hehehe.

Hello sunnies :) thanks for all the updates!

OMG! yes.. I actually almost fainted when she showed herself in front of me and became MUTE...I only think of the SUNNIES here that's why I have to do my job so it got me back to my feet and run to take her pics...

My hubby says guards are really lucky (and he wants to work now in the airport and become a bodyguard) they even shook hands with her since she is approachable and very accommodating( but it sucks they all covering her)... It was actually too much bodyguards that fans really had a hard time to take her pics since she gets covered by a REALLY A LOT of bodyguards (all her bodyguards are provided by Changi Airport, she is definitely a VIP here in Singapore!) and they even had barricaded the whole passageway just for her...All the other passengers had another way and there are even caucasian passengers that are complaining and whining  even telling "so what if there is a VIP star" why they have to re-route... I even want to shout at him hahaha and tell him, you have to become GHS first you *****

Anyways, GHS' manager is cute and hawt! hahahaha they have a LOT of boxes and baggages and they have like 3 luxury vans and a truck to carry the baggages, hopefully those are goodies for the fans? hahahaha wishful thinking....

And you are right the staff of hotel wherever it is will be really lucky! I even want to become and will be willing to be a room service now just for her! I will serve her like a QUEEN!

Oh my heart still pounding... I even planned to go to Korea just for her and now she is here it's like a dream... but in case SUNNIES will meet in her CAFE next year to meet her please count me in...

Hi Sunnies! I saw GHS at last in the flesh which is the most jaw dropping moment of my life, I never knew the fan girl inside of me was so intense, my knees are shaking and I can't breathe well, and due to that my photos are not so good and the video that was took by my husband was not so good too because he was stunned by the presence of GHS's beauty.....

OMG, Im really speechless as in! Even if she was so simple, no make up but she is like an ANGEL that just showed up in my face, her beauty is STUNNING, she is petite and very skinny, her legs in her skinny jeans are like sticks and very light to walk and she is fast in walking, i tell you....She is SOOOOOO GORGEOUS and very polite to others she met, the cutest of all in the whole world for me... But I don't know what happened to me, It's like I was hypnotized... That's how she can affect you when you see her in person, in one snap she is gone and you just dont know what happened (that's how you will feel) she was just wearing a huge A&F sweater and skinny jeans and her fave hi-cut rubber shoes she used in The Musical and a cap that almost covered her very small face but her BEAUTY is one of a kind... that I have never seen with anyone all my life.... I like her hair color light brown and her hair shines even covered with cap... she is like a delicate delicate girl since her skin is PERFECT and no FLAWS at all....every inch of her skin is DEFINITELY FLAWLESS, SHE SHINES! I never seen anyone with that kind of skin, even hubby drooled over that's why the video ain't no good

Here it is....(the video)

My link

Anyways I have one problem, I don't know how to post my photos... can anyone help me please? maybe I can just email all the photos to someone like Meow or any who can volunteer here... So that the photos can be posted and shared to all SUNNIES...I'm sorry if most of the photos are not good it was my hands that shook a lot due to GHS magnificent BEAUTY

Hope tomorrow will be better and will be able to get her autograph with poster

Gosh, i'm so happy for you dear and the way you describe making me breathless too. ^_^

I'm waiting for the photos you forward later. and with your permisson i'd like to post the vid at MInsun international blog please and thanks in advance :D

Take a rest tonight dear for tommorrow another big day for you.

Guest j-j-forever

Gosh, i'm so happy for  you dear and the way you describe making me breathless too. ^_^

I'm waiting for the photos you forward later. and with your permisson i'd like to post the vid at MInsun international blog please and thanks in advance  :D

Take a rest tonight dear for tommorrow another big day for you.

Onnie Sukreen, go for it... no need to any permission.. anything for her... post it to anywhere you like, photos and videos and will have more tomorrow... for sure photography or video can't be banned completely....

Hello Sunnies, have a great weekend everyone.

@j-j-forever, thanks a lot. :D

Here's an article, Hyesun-ssi is wearing a wedding gowns, oh... she's so georgeous and Jiro is handsome too :wub::lol:

I wonder is there a wedding ceremony in the Absolute Boyfriend

Could someone help to translate please.

560416223bride.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/hodgsal/150136420415

credit as tagged.

Guest lotis

@ j-j-forever, congratulations for successfully meeting GHS. I'm so envious of you right now.

Thank you for sharing your experience in details. It's like we were there with you from reading your account.

Thanks also for the pictures and video. I wish you more great moments with GHS while she is there and give her our love.

Guest eunhye05

jjforever you still managed to get good shots! Thank you so much! :) And she's so nice...I can tell just by your pics how nice she probably was to the people there. I love the treatment she's getting in SG. I'm so happy for that additional info of how they really reserved that area for her. Good Job SG! :) hahaha

Sukreen I was blown away by that picture. Thank you! I can't remember a wedding scene in the Manga so this was a really pleasant surprise! OMG! I CANT FREAKING WAIT! GHS looks amazing! It's been a while since she wore a wedding dress and she looks so gorgeous! The gown suits her! Jiro cleans up well himself. Oh I can't wait for this scene! :D

Did I miss GHS arrival today??? Oh dear, I was caught up with work!!! Gosh!!!

Tks Sunnies for the updates of HS arrival here in Singapore.

No matter how bz I am, I must find time to see her tomorrow...

Wow, HS in wedding dress!!! She really has nice figure from top to bottom....breath-taking along with the handsome Jiro.....

Hopefully, I will get to see some Sunnies tomorrow.....

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

@j-j-forever, thanks  a lot. :D

Here's an article, Hyesun-ssi is wearing a wedding gowns, oh... she's so georgeous and Jiro is handsome too :wub:  :lol:

*quoted image*

http://blog.naver.co...al/150136420415

credit as tagged.

j-j-forever!

Thanks so much for updates and your pix!!

You and your hubby are great!!

sukreen!

Thanks for finding this blog.

I went into it.

The blogger has Korean and Chinese and English in her blog~definite GHS fan!!

Bless you.

There is a Chinese writing under the wedding pix so I cannot translate.

Perhaps meow or another Sunnie can take a look. I clicked on her arrows next to Korean writing and she wrote in English to explain the airport pix for Singapore.

She also wrote that Jiro said that his ideal partner has to be a good cook and GHS says that her ideal has to be respectful.

I saw GHS in Orange or Red dress--so lovely!!

GHS seems to be developing her own dress style--clean-cut, simple, bright and elegant....starting from her one piece dress at that film festival red carpet walk--remember that short beige color one piece dress?? I really like the style and seems to fit GHS well....reminds me a bit of Audrey Hepurn look long ago...Audrey Hepurn also had very clean-cut, sinple and elegant style by Givenchy??

Thanks again...Look forward to their interviews..keke

Hello to all Sunnies :)

@ j-j-forever ~ Congrats to you and to your hubby coz you did a great job !!! Thank you so much for sharing your unforgettable experiences, pictures and video. You really make us happy and envy you...kekeke   :wub: Hope you can shake her hands tomorrow... You have to sleep now and take a beauty rest for GHS.. hehehe ... GOODLUCK again for tomorrow..  B) 

@ annypooh ~~ thank you for helping out jjforever to post her pix  :)

@sukreen ~~ this will be her 3x wearing a wedding dress and she's always looks gorgeous.. Thank you ! :)

Have a nice day/evening to everyone B)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

GHS and accessories! kyaah

I cannot get used to it yet.

She rarely wear earrings, bracelets, etc..

Her codi received so much slack from DC fans that perhaps she dresses koo differently??

In Singapore promo, GHS is even wearing earrings and a very thin ring...keke

Thanks so much Sunnies!!

OMG! yes.. I actually almost fainted when she showed herself in front of me and became MUTE...I only think of the SUNNIES here that's why I have to do my job so it got me back to my feet and run to take her pics...

My hubby says guards are really lucky (and he wants to work now in the airport and become a bodyguard) they even shook hands with her since she is approachable and very accommodating( but it sucks they all covering her)... It was actually too much bodyguards that fans really had a hard time to take her pics since she gets covered by a REALLY A LOT of bodyguards (all her bodyguards are provided by Changi Airport, she is definitely a VIP here in Singapore!) and they even had barricaded the whole passageway just for her...All the other passengers had another way and there are even caucasian passengers that are complaining and whining  even telling "so what if there is a VIP star" why they have to re-route... I even want to shout at him hahaha and tell him, you have to become GHS first you *****

Anyways, GHS' manager is cute and hawt! hahahaha they have a LOT of boxes and baggages and they have like 3 luxury vans and a truck to carry the baggages, hopefully those are goodies for the fans? hahahaha wishful thinking....

And you are right the staff of hotel wherever it is will be really lucky! I even want to become and will be willing to be a room service now just for her! I will serve her like a QUEEN!

Oh my heart still pounding... I even planned to go to Korea just for her and now she is here it's like a dream... but in case SUNNIES will meet in her CAFE next year to meet her please count me in...

j-j-forever, lucky girl! So happy for you to have met Hye Sun in person :w00t: Thanks for all the vid & photos (sorry that I wasn't home until now, or I could help posting the pics)

@j-j-forever, thanks  a lot. :D

Here's an article, Hyesun-ssi is wearing a wedding gowns, oh... she's so georgeous and Jiro is handsome too :wub:  :lol:

*quoted image*

http://blog.naver.co...al/150136420415

credit as tagged.

That's a pic from the visual photobook (I'm going to get mine next week :rolleyes: ) the Chinese at the bottom was a weibo tweet from the owner of  that photo, she said "I can't stand it if this is going to be a sad drama #Absolute Boyfrend# #Pretend we were never in Love (Absolute Boyfriend Photobook) "

some pics from Romantic Cruise Event in Singapore

24395354.jpg

94620e45.jpg

154a32c0.jpg

5718b76c.jpg

Cre scanationsg, mykplayground, xinmsn

one more pic at media interview in Singapore posted by Jiro's manager. they really look good together ^_^

00ed8bd1.jpg

cre as tagged

A short news clip on Absolute Boyfriend with footage in ep2 

default.jpg?v=4f89a60a

OMONA! j-j forever you are soo lucky! I am happy for you. Every sunnies' wish is to see her in person. I've been to her cafe but wasn't lucky enough to see her in the flesh. I totally get what you feel.... it must be nerve wracking to see such goddess like beauty! I wish you get to see more of her while she's in SG. Goodluck sister :)

She looks lovely in her red dress. Her chemistry with Jiro is just too good.. highly anticipating ep2 of AB!

Guest S_sun

Thank you , SG Sunnies for the pics and vids. Have a good rest tonight and keep it up. More....tomorrow!  Good Luck and have a good time.

Thanks Meow and Sukreen for updating with the pics/vids from the SG Sunnies and also for those from AB. Hye Sun is just beautiful. Love the orange dress on her with the simple accessories and shoes.Jiro is so handsome.These two look really good together. If not for the language barrier, they would have been close just like HS with the F4. Hye Sun can be very funny just like Jiro. That last pic.  Jiro's manager posted.....the looks they gave each other..heart melts.....

.OMG! Hye Sun is stunning in that wedding dress! Definitely not an A! LOL.

J-J-forever, a BIG thank you for describing your encounter to us in such details and also for the pics and vid(thanks for your help, annypooh) I would be reacting the same if I see her for the first time. Either speechless or screaming my head off ! Hope you and hubby get a good rest and re-energize for tomorrow fanmeet. Tell her she has many loyal fans all over the world.

Nasha, hope you get to meet HS and other sunnies. Good luck. Come back and tell us all about it.

Sue, thanks for the translations and your insightful comments. The SG TV of episode1 of AB was taken down.I was going to watch it for the 5th time!  Hope she will post episode2. I prefer the subs here than the viki one.

Drmjs, keep those fairy dust going. We can pass JGS! Keep voting, sunnies.

Sunnies, thanks for your lovely comments. Always enjoy them. Can't wait for news of the fanmeet and episode 2 looks like it is going to be interesting! Hope ratings go up!

Guest miyu_07

OMG i'm so jealous of GHS for being paired to JIRO WANG..

Her taiwanese series brings me back to watch tawainese series again after fated to love you..

JIRO WANG is so "YUMMY" in that first episode..

I hope it will become a mega HIT like BOF.