Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest minjee

I definitely agree with tracie! :D I really miss Hyesun's long hair~~~but no matter what I'll support Hyesun :)

Old pics of Hyesun

32359032055962862fb3.jpg

000058k.jpg

hoholmd.jpg

kokou.jpg

cr:DC

HELLO SUNNIES!

Im just too excited to tell everybody that im really really proud to be a fan of GHS.I just finished watching RATED K a TV SHOW from ABS CBN from the PHILIPPINES which is hosted by the most respected FEMALE TV and RADIO HOST of the PHILIPPINES.She showed THE BEST of the BEST for 2010.FOR the places she went to it is in PANGASINAN AND SOUTH KOREA and for people she interviewed she showed MANNY PACQUIAO'S MOM (HE IS THE BEST BOXER NOW IN THE WORLD)and GOO HYE SUN who was even her FINALE.For KORINA to show her again in her PROGRAM and as her FINALE in her BEST of the BEST she is really impressed by GHS.

Guest susAmerica

minjee,

while there is no news about GHS, thanks for the funny gif's from NN5.

There are still gif's that I have never seen before. GHS and LSG were so funny--esp the one that GHS shaved off his head...keke,,,thanks,,,I needed that. :D

==========================================================================

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118509&page=1&bbs=

I brought this DC page over because of the name Oh JungSeh and Choi Daniel.

Well, we know Choi Daniel but do you remember Oh JungSeh? On this very page up above, I posted an article with a big pix of him. The article says that Oh is joining the cast of THE MUSICAL for the month of January. Do you see it? Well, this DC page is posted by nickname KooReum (~Cloud-using Koo as the front sound--what so cute is that I remember GHS once tweeted that she hopes that her sister has a baby soon and GHS wants to name it Cloud or gooreum and tickle its toes...remember? I wonder if her sister has any good news??? :P )Below is just KooReum's thought. KooReum (=쿠름ღ) is another DC member I really like besides Goddessku. KooReum really stood by GHS when everybody was getting so negative about GHS.

오정세횽이랑 다니엘횽 매주 목욜날마다 고정인가봐

It seems like Oh JungSeh and Choi Daniel are regulars every Thursday now.

이번주부터 시작한거 같던데

I think it started this week.

두분 친하신듯 ><

Two of them seem very close.

두분다 성격도 완전 좋으신것 같고 ㅠㅠ

Both of them have such great personalities also. ㅠㅠ

아 애증의 더뮤지컬 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Ahhhh! My love and hatred for THE MUSICAL ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

물론 라됴에 들마 언급은 없었슴돠 ㅎ하하

Of course, they did not make any reference tp the drama )THE MUSICAL)on the radio. (So, it seems that Oh Jungseh and Choi Daniel are regulars on a radio show every Thursday...I wonder what radio program is that??)

케백수 국장 바뀐지 얼마 안됐다며??

I hear that KeBekSoo's Director changed not too long ago? (I think KeBekSoo is actually the TV stattion KBS! Am I right?)

케백수만 지금 라인업 왔다갔다 하고..

Right now, only KeBekSoo's line up is moving around back and forth....

그래도 희망이나 기대감같은건 왜 하나도 없는걸까요 으허허허허 ⓑ

Even so, why is that I have no hope or expectation? EuuhHuhHuhHuh

상반기에 안할바엔 아예 내년으로 넘어가자

If it is not going to happen (the drama THE MUSICAL) this first half of the year, I want it pushed all the way to next year.

그전에 쿠 들마 하나 하게 ㅠㅠ OTL......

So that Koo can do another brand new drama this year (in Korea) ㅠㅠ OTL......

(Hey! I did not know that KBS station chaged leadership not too long ago.

Actually, I think it is not a bad idea if THE MUSICAL is postponed to next year so that GHS can do another drama this first half of the year!!! Oh, I pray so...For Choi Daniel and Oh JUngseh to come out in a radio program and not say anything about filming for a drama, it must have completely stopped filming???? for now???

I get MBC programs through a cable channel at my home and I get to see a variety program called SehBakQui or World Turns Three Times. Park GyungLim is a regular in the show since last month---she called Daniel Choi once as part of a game of that show and neither of them said anything about the drama THE MUSICAL. Since Park has come out regularly, she has not said one word about the drama at all. :(-_- )

Guest susAmerica

GOOD NEWS!!!

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118514&page=1&bbs=

posted by 쿠바라기=Koobaraghi

모델 운영 전략=model operation strategy

소망화장품은 구혜선, 이다해, 윤상현의 3톱 모델 전략을 2011년에도 이어갈 것이다. 이다해는 안티에이징 브랜드 RG∥ 프리미엄 EX와 줄기세포 브랜드 젠액티브의 모델로써 각각 유전자 활성화와 피부 재생 컨셉의 과학적이고 고급스러운 브랜드 이미지 구축에 힘쓸 방침이다. 구혜선은 유기농 컨셉의 자연주의 브랜드 에코퓨어 모델로 깨끗하면서도 순수한 브랜드 이미지를 형성하여 유기농 시장에서 경쟁력을 확보할 수 있도록 할 것이다. 윤상현은 꽃을 든 남자, 에소르, 이모션의 남성 브랜드 모델로써 활동해 갈 것이다.

Summary: SoMang Cosmetics plans in 2011 to continue with their three models: GHS, Lee DhaHe and Yoon SangHyun. Lee DH will be the model for the anti-aging brand RG Premier EX and ?JeulGhi Cell Brand JenActive. these products are for skin activation and renewal.

Yoon SangHyun will represent brands for men such as: Man with Flowers, AeSooRo and Emotion.

GHS will represent the organic, natural brand EcoPure. As its model, she will show the image of being clean and down to earth. (I think this brand is perfect image for her!!)

광고 홍보 전략-CF operation strategy

줄기세포 브랜드 젠액티브와 유기농 브랜드 에코퓨어가 런칭하는 올해 상반기 이다해와 구혜선을 모델로 내세운 TV광고를 온에어 할 계획이다. 또한 케이블과 지면 광고, 리플렛 및 전용 매대 제작, 샘플링 등을 통해 두 브랜드의 홍보 효과를 극대화하기 위한 대대적인 광고 캠페인을 진행할 것이다. 특히 2010년부터 도입한 온라인 및 스마트폰을 활용한 소셜마케팅도 적극적으로 전개하여 나갈 방침이다. Beginning of this year, a CF featuring Lee DH and GHS will air. JenActive and EcoPure brands will be promoted. SoMang also plans to promote these two products through cable, posters, leaflets, advertising at shops, and samples. SoMang also plans to promote through social network medium using online and smartphone.

[출처] <U>(6) 소망화장품 - 다나한 브랜드 파워 강화 </U>|작성자 <U>길기우</U>

[source] SoMang Cosmetics--Danahan Brand .....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

무한정전...요즘 쿠의 소식은 어디에서도 들을 수가 없군요..

뭐하고 사는지 아시는 분 손!

Infinite quiet...these days it is hard to hear anything about Koo...

How is she living these days...Anybody know? Raise your hand if you do!

Thanks Sue for your dedication in translating articles relating to our girl. I think that we are all really missing her. I had no clue that there was such mess going over at DC....I really hope that it didn't make her feel like she had to conform. I must admit I love her long hair, and I miss her with long hair but to go as far as being negative about her short hair...hmmm...

We know her as an actress so of course we all miss her and want to see her on screen...this may account for some of the reasons why fans are becoming restless...so GHS, go on screen soon!!!!!!!!It' been tooooo long since Boys over flowers!

Guest hyesun_Y

Hello all sunnies.

this is my first post at here.

i'm so thankful that all sunnies always keep on loving our hyesun.

thank susAmerica for translating all news about hyesun,so we can know everything of hyesun.

and thank all other sunnies for updating hyesun's pics,vids & news.

thank you,all sunnies :wub: !!!

And as her fan really miss her on screen,miss actress KUHYESUN

hope the musical come soon :(

thanks SUE! I'm glad Hyesun is still one of the models representing Somang cosmetics! the funny gifs of Hyesun and LSG were hilarious I just have to upload it as soon as I saw it from someone's cyworld...too bad it's hard to find the episodes of Nonstop 5 of her and Seung Gi...but oh well~~ it's still nice to look back on Hyesun's past tv shows...but yea~~I know many of us miss her and we also want to know what's the latest updates on her~~ I can't wait to see her new CF for Lee Da Hae for Somang...her last cf for that brand was with Yoon Sang Hyun back in 2009...it'll be nice to see her on a new beauty cf for 2011! :D :D :P

thanks sue!

FINALLY!! there's news on our HS can't wait for the SOMANG cf w/ LDH :w00t:

.ahhh its just so frustrating waiting for "MUSICAL" ...Patience is a virtue clearly didn't work for me LOL.. well I also want HS to do the Peach tree sooner.or film the Absolute Boyfriend quickly ...Just missing her terribly :tears:

Goo Fighting!!

Guest susAmerica

We only know who GHS is following through her tweeter but we do not know if there are other people who are following GHS but not vice versa. Few DC members found out few of them. Do you know any of them?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=118549&page=1&bbs=

posted by DC member ChungsoonKoo

무한도전 멤버들 트윗보다가

길메오에 뭔가 익숙한얼굴이 보여 보니깐

쿠의 작은 사진..ㅋㅋ최근에 팔로한듯

하지만 쿠는 조용~~

sum: ChungsoonKoo found out that Gil MeOh, a comedian and formal singer/rapper, recently started to follow GHS through his tweeter. Gil is a well-known comedian who has several shows with the top Korean mc Yoo Jae Suk. One of their shows is called MooHanDoJun which means Infinite Challenges where the group of comedians do outrageous things together, while interacting with regular people on the street as well.

언제 수면 위로 나타날꺼니?

일정은 대체 어떻게 되어가고 있는거니?

더 뮤지컬 방송 하긴 하는거니?

뉴욕은 언제간대니?

그 짧은 머리 언제까지 유지할꺼니?

드라마 촬영이 끝나면 머리 기를 생각은 있니?

절대달령 찍으러 이번년도에 넘어가긴 가는거니?

영화 찍는다고 하는데 단편이니 장편이니?

올해 영화 찍고 절대달령 찍고 내년으로 껑충할껀 아니지?

더뮤 방송 안 된다면 다른 드라마로 하반기에 나타나면 안 되겠니?

코디들은 계속 데꼬 다닐꺼니?

마지막으로 여기 갤 눈팅은 하니?

변하는게 좀 있었으면 좋겠구나 쿠야

쿠에게서 정신줄 놓기 1000시간 전이네.

그나마 최근에 다리 내놓고 치마 입혀준거에 축복아닌 축복을 던지고

겨우 마음을 달래고 있다만...하....팬질도 참 힘들어잉~?

sum: This DC memeber really misses GHS and wants to know what she is doing and what is happening with her various projects. This member wants GHS to change a bit--like her hair, her codi, etc. She is comforting herself as a GHS fan by the fact that recently GHS wore skirs. But she finds being a fan difficult.

Responses:

절대달령 :길이 타블로와도 절친이라서 쿠랑도 친한가?|68.98.***.*** 2011.01.12 01:04

The nickname Absolute Darling says: Comedian Gil is a very close friend with Tablo. Maybe that is why he is close to Koo too?

Goddessku ㄴ꼭 친해서 팔로잉한게 아니라 그냥 관심유명인사 트위터로 쿠 팔로잉한듯 해.. 개그맨 김지혜,김재욱씨도 쿠 팔로잉했던데..디오씨 김창렬씨도 그렇고~예전에 카라 구하라도 쿠를 팔로잉하고~ 친분있는 연예인으로 얼마전에 제대한 이정씨가 쿠한테 인사말 트윗남기며 팔로잉했던데..쿠가 요즘 트위터를 안해서리.ㅋ

Goddessku says: I don't think that he is following her because he is close to her. I think it is more because he is interested in the happenings of famous people...Gagman=comedian Kim JiHye, Kim JaeWook also follow Koo. DOC Kim ChangRyul also follows Koo. ~While back, I also saw that Goo Hara of KARA following Koo as well~ In terms of celebrities who are close to Koo,,,recently Lee Jung (from NN5), after having discharged from the marine, left a greeting message on Koo's tweeter and is following her, but Koo is not using her tweeter theses days. ke

구혜선, 오일보습연구소 열다

다나한 에코퓨어 CF 촬영현장 속으로...

[데일리코스메틱]

2011011210.jpg

2011011211.jpg

2011011212.jpg

“스텐바이~ 레디, 액션!”

감독의 신호가 떨어지면 상쾌한 음악이 흐르는 ‘혜선이의 오일 보습 연구소’ 안에서 카메라가 잡지 않는 곳에 대기 중이던 한 남자 스태프가 미끄럼틀 구조로 된 실험기기 위에 쇠구슬이 굴러갈 수 있도록 손으로 살짝 밀어낸다.

그러자 흰 미니 원피스 차림의 연구원으로 분한 배우 구혜선이 특유의 미소를 지으며 실험기기 위에 또로록 굴러가는 쇠구슬을 따라 시선을 옮긴다.

실험기기 위에 쇠구슬이 굴러가 다다른 곳은 다름 아닌 여러 개의 비커가 꽂혀있는 메스실린더가 자리한 곳. 구슬이 닿자 메스실린더들은 ‘뚝’하고 옆으로 기울어지고 그 안에 있던 내용물은 모두 철제 통 안으로 쏟아진다. 바로 그때 구혜선은 만족한 표정을 지으며 “피부가 싫어하는 일곱 가지는 빼고”라고 입모양을 벙긋거리자 감독의 “컷!” 소리가 떨어진다.

감독은 배우에게 “자신이 만든 거니까 신기한 건 아니겠죠? 지금 좋아!”라며 다시 한 번 “레디, 액션!”을 외친다. 이곳은 지난 11일 소망화장품 다나한 ‘에코퓨어 에센셜 토너’의 TV CF ‘오일보습연구소편’ 촬영 현장이다.

이날 촬영은 다나한 모델인 구혜선 위주의 인물 컷 위주로 구성됐다. CF스토리는 피부가 싫어하는 열 가지 유해성분은 빼고 물이 아닌 나무 수액에 유기농 허브를 넣어 천연 에센셜 오일 등을 넣어 구혜선이 오일보습스킨인 ‘다나한 에코퓨어 에센셜 토너’를 완성한다는 내용이다.

‘30초의 미학’이라 불리는 CF인만큼 간단한 듯하지만 실제 촬영은 그리 녹록치 않다. 구혜선은 같은 멘트지만 한 컷, 한 컷, 말의 속도나 톤, 억양, 표정 등을 달리하며 감독이 원하는 것과 일치되는 감정을 연기한다. 주변에는 메스실린더가 옆으로 쏟아지면서 본의 아니게 깨지기도 하고 쓰러진 메스실린더로 인해 주변에 튄 물을 한 스태프가 열심히 닦기도 한다. 또 다른 스태프는 컷 사인이 날 때마다 쇠구슬을 제 위치로 올려놓기도 한다.

감독의 ‘OK’ 사인 후 구혜선은 스타일리스트가 가져온 거울을 통해 얼굴 상태를 체크하기도 하고 세트장 한 쪽에서 짬짬이 모니터를 하는 등 열심인 모습을 보였다.

소망화장품 관계자는 “피부에 유해한 성분 등은 빼고 유기농 허브 등을 제조해 화장품을 만드는 컨셉이기 때문에 재미와 신뢰를 동시에 줄 수 있는 CF상에 ‘연구소’라는 장소를 설정했다”며 “자연주의 컨셉이기 때문에 피부가 민감한 분들도 사용 가능하고 탄력, 보습 라인이기 때문에 30대 이상의 연령층도 타깃으로 한다”고 귀띔했다.

구혜선의 깜찍하고 생기발랄한 매력과 청초한 피부 비밀이 숨어있는 이번 CF는 이르면 이달 말 안방극장에서 만나볼 수 있다.

구혜선, 다나한 효용고 아이크림 강추해

한편 이날 촬영 내내 환한 미소로 임하던 구혜선에게 잠깐 짬을 내어 피부관리 노하우를 묻자 그녀는 데일리코스메틱 독자를 위해 자신만의 뷰티 시크릿을 깜짝 공개했다.

“우선 물을 많이 마시고 물에 식초를 타 먹고 있어요. 식초와 물을 2:3의 비율로 섞어서 하루에 작은 생수 한 병 정도 마시고 있어요. 너무 과하게 먹는 것도 안 좋으니까요.”

이어 그녀는 달걀 흰자로 만든 팩도 즐겨하는 편이고 다나한 라인의 화장품을 직접 사용 중이라며 특히 소망화장품의 다나한 제품 중 효용고 아이크림과 에센스 등을 추천 아이템으로 꼽았다.

“눈가 주름 방지를 위해서는 다나한 효용고 아이크림을 꾸준히 사용 중인데요 진짜 고영양 덩어리에요. 바르고 자면 아침에 세안할 때 남아 있을 걸 느끼죠. 그걸 바르고 난 후부터 다른 아이크림을 바르면 얼굴이 땅기기도 하고 안 좋더라고요. (다나한 에코퓨어 라인 뿐만 아니라) 효용고 아이크림을 여성분들께 추천하고 싶어요.”

cr: http://www.dailycosmetic.com/Contents/Section/viewNews.asp?item_seq=52509

thanks demiwoar~~ for the updates on Hyesun's new DANAHAN CF!!! she looks so pure and angelic! I can't wait to see a new CF!!! :D :D :D here's more BTS PICS!!

DANAHAN CF 01.11.10

snc01573.jpg

snc01574.jpg

snc01576.jpg

---

BONUS pics of Yoo Ah In and Hyesun @ KBS 2010 Drama Awards

o0640048010963210969.jpg

o0640048010963210971.jpg

cr:DC,http://www.cyworld.com/acomer312/6162301

Hello Sunnies..  ^_^

Thank you very much for all the updates, pics, vids  most especially the transalations...:wub:   

Her new DANAHAN CF's makes me/us really excited and very eager to watch ....:D   

Let us enjoy watching her new CF while waiting for the "MUSICAL" and "AD"... Hope ASAP... :) 

I felt shy to post here coz I have no contribution just like what you are doing guys (i.e. pics,vids) I'm only a slient lurker... Sorry

for that... :(  But I'm still a SOLID  FAN of Hyesun....  :wub:  

FIGHTING !!!!

Guest susAmerica

dewimoar and minjee~Thank you for GHS cf update!!

I decided to translate but mostly by paraphrasing certain parts of the article dewimoar posted above. Certain parts are very interesting.

The filming of this CF took place on Jan. 11th.

The concept of cf for Danahan's EcoPure Essential Cosmetics is that GHS is the researcher at the Oil Bo-Seup=supplement Research Center. One CF staff team member rolls down a marble when the director says Ready! Action!The marble rolls down to a massive cylinder with beakers that pours out the content into a big bucket whenever the marble touches it. Then, GHS whose eyes are focused on the marble says: 'Eliminate 7 things that the skin hates!' Then the director says Cut!

This is an interesting excerpt from the article:

감독은 배우에게 “자신이 만든 거니까 신기한 건 아니겠죠? 지금 좋아!”라며 다시 한 번 “레디, 액션!”을 외친다.

After the director has said CUT, the director addresses GHS:'Are you amazed by it even though you made it? I like it now!' Then, he shouts again, Ready! Action!

(The article does not go into detail about why the director said it that way. Could it be really possible that GHS made that massive cylinder herself??!!!! Well, she made many things in the Cafe Manolin, she hung her pix in unique fashion at the Gallery Manolin and its cafe and she supposedly made the dog house for Bhap...it is possible,,,right?? Or did I misunderatnd and the director is actually talking about the cf itself? But the cf is made by the entire staff not just GHS... :blink: I wish the reporter said more about it but the reporter was there with the focus on the product of EcoPure. :phew: )

According to the cf, EcoPure Essential toner is made by eliminating 10 harmful ingredients and supplementing with organic herb from a tree sap and other natural essetial oil. Although it appears to be a very simple 30 sec cf, it was not very simple to carry out the cf. At every cut, cf staff has to place and roll out the marble at good timing and other staff has to clean up the liquid and beakers that may drop and fall on the ground. GHS also had to change her expressions, tone and speed of her speech at the director's direction at each cut. Not all fun and easy task.

The reporter for the daily cosmetics Kim JeRyun also asked GHS for her beauty secret at the location.

“우선 물을 많이 마시고 물에 식초를 타 먹고 있어요. 식초와 물을 2:3의 비율로 섞어서 하루에 작은 생수 한 병 정도 마시고 있어요. 너무 과하게 먹는 것도 안 좋으니까요.” First, I drink lots of water. I also drink one small bottle of mixed vinegar and water in the proportion of 2:3 per day. It is not good to drink too much of it either. (I better try it! keke)

이어 그녀는 달걀 흰자로 만든 팩도 즐겨하는 편이고 다나한 라인의 화장품을 직접 사용 중이라며 특히 소망화장품의 다나한 제품 중 효용고 아이크림과 에센스 등을 추천 아이템으로 꼽았다. Also, she likes to use a face pack of egg whites. She also uses some of the Danahan cosmetic line especially the effective/essential eye cream and essence and more. (I wish I can find Danahan products here in USA.)

“눈가 주름 방지를 위해서는 다나한 효용고 아이크림을 꾸준히 사용 중인데요 진짜 고영양 덩어리에요. 바르고 자면 아침에 세안할 때 남아 있을 걸 느끼죠. 그걸 바르고 난 후부터 다른 아이크림을 바르면 얼굴이 땅기기도 하고 안 좋더라고요. (다나한 에코퓨어 라인 뿐만 아니라) 효용고 아이크림을 여성분들께 추천하고 싶어요.” GHS: 'To reduce the wrinkles around the eyes, I consistently use Danahan's Effective EyeCream. It really has a high concentration of nutrients in there. I put it on at night before sleep and I still feel it on before I wash up in the morning. If I use other creams, I don't feel it as much. Besides the EcoPure products, I would like to recommend the Effective/Essential Eye Cream to all the women.'

PS: The article says that the cf is to go on air towards the end of the month. (I thought that GHS was making a cf with Lee Dahe but I guess they are each making separate cf for the different products of Somang.)

Thanks sue !!!   :)

WOW !! She's really an AMAZING WOMAN...  :wub:

Sue -- you're rigth coz PD will not mention it if it's not done by GHS herself. He just wanted to give BIG CREDIT to GHS. ^_^ 

Maybe I need to try GHS beauty tips.. kekeke  :D

I'm really PROUD of you GHS...:wub:  :wub:

FIGHTING !!!

HELLO SUNNIES!

THANK YOU dewimoar THANK YOU minjee for the update.

THANK YOU sue for the translations and update.

I just want to give my feedback on somangs products.I do use their moisturizer and eye cream and really the feel of it stays on your face the whole day.And oh i love their hair products.I tried not to use it anymore since i thought that GHS is not their endorser anymore but i just can't.Since i started using their hair products my friends started buying them too.Like my hair color it doesn't fade till like 3 months and it doesn't dry my hair because it doesn't have peroxide in it.And the hair conditioner and hair treatment it is henna so it is really organic.

Sue i see you live in US im from the east coast and you know how our hair get static during winter time i didn't have that anymore since i started using somang hair product.

I bought them from the korean store near my place.

And Sue i forgot my friend told me that when she saw the KBS AWARDS NIGHT and saw YAI with GHS she is 75% sure that it was YAI she saw.And she pm me again last night she said it was really him she felt bad she didn't take a pic.

Guest susAmerica

HELLO SUNNIES!

THANK YOU dewimoar THANK YOU minjee for the update.

THANK YOU sue for the translations and update.

I just want to give my feedback on somangs products.I do use their moisturizer and eye cream and really the feel of it stays on your face the whole day.And oh i love their hair products.I tried not to use it anymore since i thought that GHS is not their endorser anymore but i just can't.Since i started using their hair products my friends started buying them too.Like my hair color it doesn't fade till like 3 months and it doesn't dry my hair because it doesn't have peroxide in it.And the hair conditioner and hair treatment it is henna so it is really organic.

Sue i see you live in US im from the east coast and you know how our hair get static during winter time i didn't have that anymore since i started using somang hair product.

I bought them from the korean store near my place.

And Sue i forgot my friend told me that when she saw the KBS AWARDS NIGHT and saw YAI with GHS she is 75% sure that it was YAI she saw.And she pm me again last night she said it was really him she felt bad she didn't take a pic.

Really?? keke You mean the young man who was sitting at the table at the Cafe Manolin? or the young man who came to tell her that her phone was not on? keke Thanks so much. I am being very nosy~~sorry~~ but if you have more information, I hope you tell us. Thank you very much!!! Since GHS is meeting her friends in public places I am sure she does not mind if we know...right??? keke

And, thank you for that information about Somang cosmetics. I am also going to look into it and get a hold of that eye cream first. keke