Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

HAPPY POSTING AT 300th PAGE!!!!

LINK: SOMANG RG11 15 sec CF

Thanks pink fairy!! Love this CF too!!! So funny and yet another great acting by both GHS and Yoon!

Translation of CF:

Yoon: A man's wrinkle/crease is his charm. Isn't that so?!

GHS: A man's crease simply symbolizes his age (Yoon appears worried) and his 'playboy trait' only.

Yoon: (surprised and worried look) hahaha

Narrator: Containing steamed red ginseng, RGII takes away any worries about wrinkles for men. :D

Guest susAmerica

pinkdaisies and memeo, below is the quick summary translation:

Jan Di's mom called Hye Sun for help (from a variety/game show called Turn Three Times or Sae Bah Ki)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F2VdOB6aqo

Jandi’s mom (Yim Yae Jin) has to give hints to GHS so that she can guess the words shown on the screen. HS correctly guessed 2 out of 5, an actress named Shin Ae Ri and CF. She did not guess flabby stomach and ice-cream. I would have guessed, given little more time, GHS probably would have guessed ice cream. (hahaha) Since GHS ran out of time, I don’t know what the 5th word is.

The MC’s and the regular guests were making fun of Yim Yae Jin saying that Yim was only nice to the F4 boys GHS says that “mother” was only nice to her. Yim even bought GHS a pair of shoes. (I read in soompi before that Yim took GHS to the hospital and stayed with her when GHS hurt her head from the diving scene. In a Section TV Diary interview, Yim also spoke very nicely of Goo, calling her a genuine and hard-working actress.) Yim was also teased while GHS was still on the phone that Yim badmouthed GHS for not calling as often after the end of BOF. GHS firmly denied that “mother” would do that. GHS says they do contact each other even now. GHS says that her “mother” is the best and another ‘jealous’ regular guest demanded that phone conversation to end as it was becoming too fake!

Guest sammi02

Sammi02, thanks for the info. I am glad the BOF is shown only once a week instead of daily. I misunderstood. Anyway, I just took a look at GHS's Sept. schedule at YG and HS has nothing in her schedule for Sept 6th!! :(:o She only has Sept 5th listed for her and Isao Sasaki's Over The Rainbow Concert. I originally got the info from the DCinside fan site for GHS that she will attend the Sept 6th Japan fan event. I guess it is possible that fans can have the wrong info. Come to think of it, there has not been any news in Cafe Daum to confirm that HS is attending. She also has the Free Master Class and concert with Isao Sasaki on Sept 8th. I guess there is a strong possibility that our HS may not attend Japan fan meeting!!! HOW SAD!!! I guess we have to wait few more days and see if any change occurs.

susAmerica, on the Mnet channel which is like a cable channel, it is being shown weekly but on the TBS channel which is like the network channel, it is being shown daily. On TBS, I don't know which episode they are on now. I believe on TBS, BOF was given a really bad daytime timeslot.

I'm sad to read that GHS might not be at the Japan event, but I have a feeling that they are probably just going to show a pre-taped greeting by her and count that as her appearance at the event, I really hope I'm wrong about that.

Guest susAmerica

There is a way to listen to GHS's music in her album.

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info...mp;MAIN=MAIN_NA

I found the site in the DCinside at http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4218&page=1

I had a problem hearing it myself but maybe some of you can.

DC fans liked it alot but the ranking given at the actual site is lower.

Try it and let some of us know what you think.

When you click on the top link above, there is a list of the names of her music.

Below that is grey boxes. The first box says, "listen" and 2nd says, "download, 3rd one, "put it basket", 4th, "send as gift".

I guess you would click either first or 2nd box.

Let me know how it works out and if you were able to hear her music. :)

There is a way to listen to GHS's music in her album.

http://www.melon.com/svc/studio/album_info...mp;MAIN=MAIN_NA

I found the site in the DCinside at http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhye...4218&page=1

I had a problem hearing it myself but maybe some of you can.

DC fans liked it alot but the ranking given at the actual site is lower.

Try it and let some of us know what you think.

When you click on the top link above, there is a list of the names of her music.

Below that is grey boxes. The first box says, "listen" and 2nd says, "download, 3rd one, "put it basket", 4th, "send as gift".

Thanks for posting, actually I like the album and I'm speaking objectively. I agree with the posters' opinions on the board and must say that the album is very befitting for autumn and puts people in the mood.

susAmerica, on the Mnet channel which is like a cable channel, it is being shown weekly but on the TBS channel which is like the network channel, it is being shown daily. On TBS, I don't know which episode they are on now. I believe on TBS, BOF was given a really bad daytime timeslot.

I'm sad to read that GHS might not be at the Japan event, but I have a feeling that they are probably just going to show a pre-taped greeting by her and count that as her appearance at the event, I really hope I'm wrong about that.

Yes I really hope she can make it to Japan....I dunno at what time her concert wud wrapped up on the 5th but I'm assuming it'll take abt 2-3 hours since this is her first concert....probably she can wrapped up everything by midnite or 1 or 2 am...the flight to Japan will take abt 2 hours ...If she took morning flight say 10am on the 6th, she wud arrive in Nrt around 12pm & probably she can check in her hotel around 3pm or so & still have a few hours to rest b4 the fanmeet start....then she can take on the 7th noon/evening flight to Seoul....I'm assuming her program with Isao Sasaki will start at nite on the 8th around Seoul, rite? So....I really, really hope she can make it....This wud probably be the last time we're gonna see them standing on the same stage together again...I heard even Gaeul is gonna make it & KB will join everyone on the 6th....I hope GHS will come with KB too.....how can having a fanmeet without the most important main cast !!!!

thanks SUE! melon is dying on me, it isnt working for me :wacko: hehe, well anyways it only means,, I should wait for my CD shipment.. :) i cant wait :blush:

ps. goo hye sun cf is ranking well in the CF world in korea!

2rcn8s8.jpg

1zv7fqw.jpg

yes i already heard the 1MIN preview of GHS's album song at naver..it was so soothing and calming ;)

Guest pinkdaisies

pinkdaisies and memeo, below is the quick summary translation:

Jan Di's mom called Hye Sun for help (from a variety/game show called Turn Three Times or Sae Bah Ki)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F2VdOB6aqo

Jandi’s mom (Yim Yae Jin) has to give hints to GHS so that she can guess the words shown on the screen. HS correctly guessed 2 out of 5, an actress named Shin Ae Ri and CF. She did not guess flabby stomach and ice-cream. I would have guessed, given little more time, GHS probably would have guessed ice cream. (hahaha) Since GHS ran out of time, I don’t know what the 5th word is.

The MC’s and the regular guests were making fun of Yim Yae Jin saying that Yim was only nice to the F4 boys GHS says that “mother” was only nice to her. Yim even bought GHS a pair of shoes. (I read in soompi before that Yim took GHS to the hospital and stayed with her when GHS hurt her head from the diving scene. In a Section TV Diary interview, Yim also spoke very nicely of Goo, calling her a genuine and hard-working actress.) Yim was also teased while GHS was still on the phone that Yim badmouthed GHS for not calling as often after the end of BOF. GHS firmly denied that “mother” would do that. GHS says they do contact each other even now. GHS says that her “mother” is the best and another ‘jealous’ regular guest demanded that phone conversation to end as it was becoming too fake!

Thanks very much, susAmerica. Your Korean language is very good! :)

ps. goo hye sun cf is ranking well in the CF world in korea!

http://i32.tinypic.com/2rcn8s8.jpg

pink fairy! as usual you're fast when it comes to anything about HS eoni! thanks!! I love the new somang CF even if it's only 15 secs..I wonder if there's 30 secs version coming out soon~~I just love her image in her somang CFs she just looks really beautiful and of course Tous Les Jours too! hopefully the behind the scenes for Somang with Yoon Sang Hyun and Tous Les Jours with Rain will come out soon as well! I want to see it hehehe :D Also I'm so happy to see Tous Les Jours is no.1 cf in Korea at the moment and she ranks 4th on the CF model stars! yay! :D

Guest mintcar

The TLJ CF is soo cute and adorable!! I must have watched it many many times lol.

Here are download links of the 30-second CF for your collection:

http://www.tlj.co.kr/about/video/0828_30sA.wmv

or

http://www.tlj.co.kr/event_new/090901/30sA.zip

credit: TLJ

Some gifs from dc:

tljcf1.giftljcf2.giftljcf3.gif

tljcf4.giftljcf5.giftljcf6.gif

credit: coco@dc

The Somang CF is amusing and GHS is so pretty there. Thanks sue for the translation. Hoping to see the longer version soon.

I can't listen to the song preview as well. I think the site prefers Internet Explorer and I don't have it here.

Nina, you're welcome. I ordered through Yesasia as well since I can't order through YG (it says that some shipments are not for overseas :huh: ). Can't wait for the cd to arrive at the post office :)

Oh I really hope GHS will attend the BOF event in Japan on the 6th :o Back in June, the Taiwan event was not listed in her schedule.. so *crosses fingers*

edit-

Thanks boraah. I hope they'd release a music video for it too.. starring GHS :)

Found another preview (5 min 22 sec):

[Preview] Goo Hye Sun - Around the Alley (Vocals Ver.) (Feat. Gummy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOx-twVQ_Mo

credit: RiceFragrance@yt

Found the behind the scenes clip of the TLJ CF. Cute :D

090903 Tous Les Jours CF BTS - Goo Hye Sun & Rain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGJB6yqYqC4

credit: haiyeo@yt

I've just watched it too! :P:D It's nice to see behind the scenes of that cute CF! It's my favorite CF so far, I've been watching it all the time and the TLJ jingle is catchy! First, was her doutor jingle now it's Tous Les Jours one hahaha! HS and Bi looks like they're having fun during the shoot hehehe~~

BTS screencaps

244eeft.jpg---> HS PD-nim?!! :D:P

io15yb.jpg

ofu4yh.jpg

2vn53ec.jpg

2dkxpj7.jpg

331f4lx.jpg

11ltx7o.jpg

23huotl.jpg

I also pre-ordered her new age album! I can't wait to get it! I am loving "골목을 돌면 (Vocal Ver.) - 거미 " it's so soothing and with the addition of Gummy's voice is just MAGICAL! :D

Guest jenbdiaz

HI MINTCAR,

I WAS ABLE TO OPEN THE LINK! THE ALBUM IS SO SO BEAUTIFUL!!! ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH HER VOCALS! CAN I POSSIBLY DOWNLOAD IT? I CAN'T UNDERSTAND ANY WORD FROM IT.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!

cyworldBGM standing 09-03-09

9uly7s.jpg

I love the CF making with Rain,, as always GHS is really a breath of fresh air and her energy and work focus is amazing!

♥ "When You Turn at The Corner..." nice title..i want the rest of the lyrics... :P

edit:

sue I think you are right, let us show our support for GHS by buying her CD, I ordered because I know its worth my $18...free shipping to manila, I have faith in GHS's talents in anyway I can wherever I maybe I'll keep on supporting her ♥..