Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest susAmerica

Perhaps you can check Snowjulie. link: http://cafe.daum.net/SNOWJULIE

I am not a member there so i don't know if i can access the contents. the pics were posted on HS's chinese website and they mentioned the pic is from snowjulie. You're right! I hope doutor sponsors the event and if hyesun could play a clip of her song from her concert, that would be great!

edit:

http://news.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200908120176

oh this news published today says hyesun should be attending BOF promotion in japan in sept, so i guess she's going? yay!!

Webby, thanks for getting the pix of HS in Japan near Dunhill and swatches. I was so excited and wanted to know more about what she was doing there that I might have sounded rude in asking about any fan accounts or written statements. So sorry. Anyway, I think I am nearly given up trying to be a member of any of the Korean fan sites. They are just too complicated and cumbersome.

Regarding the news paper article that you also posted above, it does not sound like the Reporter Lee Jung Yun of Donga.com on August 12, 2009, is talking about the September 5th or 6th BOF event at all. Three Korean acting couples (Han Hyo Joo and Lee Seung Gi, Song Hye Go and Hyun Bin and GHS and Lee Min Ho are very popular drama couples not only in Korea but also other parts of Asia) are discussing the feasibility of traveling at the end of September to both Japan and Taiwan to promote their dramas and to meet their fans. (We may have to recheck on this reporter's article because I sort of get a feeling that this reporter may not have done a thorough hw. I have no idea if these three couples are traveling together and the reporter only listed the specific date of promotion when he was talking about the Hyun and Song couple.He merely said "at the end of the month for the other coupes. Also it does sound a little too excessive for BOF couple to do another promotion after the Sept 6th event.Plus I still am not sure whether GHS is attending the Sept 6th promotion. I hope she does!)

@susAmerica

Top #1 ranking goes to Lee Na Young (30)--I guess 30 CF's??? Her pure image without any scandals attract her to both young and old.

I think 30 is refering to her age...

BTW isn't it today than GHS & Alex suppose to be the MC for the Music Festival? What time is the festival schedule to start? can't wait to see her....Bet she must look real pretty...anyway, looking forward for the updates.....

Guest minjee

OMG!!! big props for Nina67, pink fairy and natali for posting the new pics of HS with Alex from today's event! She looks beautiful and she looks good with Alex hahaha! Alex is HOT! We're right she did dye her hair brown, waaah!!! :D:lol: I can't wait for more fancams and pictures from this event!!

Guest Miki67

i agree with u guys

Alex so hot keke

they really look good together

they were even teasing ech other on the red carpet ^-^

alex6.jpg

aloex9.jpg

Guest mintcar

One pic had GHS,F4 and the young PD who really seems to have connected intimately with the actors in the picture. I believe he wrote the statement under the group pic. Does anybody remember the PD's name? I remember a BTS picture of him hugging GHS once.

Thanks sue for all the translations! :)

The PD's name is Lee Min Woo (이민우). He posted some BOF BTS pictures at his mini-hompy with captions also. I think these were posted here as well some pages back. This is his cyworld: http://cyworld.com/nbluei

Thanks Nina, pink fairy, natali for the latest pictures! Yep GHS and Alex look good together hehehe.

Some more..

Edit --oops will change the reposted pictures

20090813022640.jpg

20090813022641.jpg

20090813022621.jpg

2009081320043211231.jpg

credit as labeled

Recently Hyesun favors all black outfits and this one is really interesting. The black offsets her fairness and she looks so pretty. Love the way Alex matched his outfit to hers and like you all said, he is lookin HOT and so debonair. They look great together! Alex has a kind yet playful personality and is very romantic (as I remember from WGM). I bet they had a lot of fun being emcees together. Hyesun's smile is beautiful and she looks so happy here. Thanks for all the pictures!! :D

Guest wasfiyya

WaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaW she look sooooooooo preeeeeetyy thanks to all they really look good together I'm sure they Better comple looking hot on the red carpet :blush: :blush:

i was expecting some colorful cocktail dress... lol.. the bulging shoulder part of the outfit immediately reminded me of andre kim's white outfit. yes, her hair definitely looks brown here, nice color that suits her :)

Guest mintcar

Hi natali, thanks hehe.

Hi sue or bellaangel.. would you like to take a look at this? I think it's about Tous Les Jours.

Thanks in advance! :)

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=103188

갤로거: 쿠뿐이야

제 목 : 뚜레쥬르 고객센터에 전화해서 물어봤습니다! 쿠 계속한대요^^

궁금한건 못 참는 성격이라서.. 물어봤습니다!!!

간단히 정리하자면...

나 : 이번에 뚜레쥬르 남자모델이 조인성씨에서 비씨로 바꼈다는 소문이 있던데 사실인가요?

상담원 : 아직 확정된건 아니구요. 올해 봄부터 그런 말은 계속 있어왔는데, 아직 확실하게 확정된건 없습니다.

나 : 그럼 구혜선씨는 계속 하는 건가요?

상담원 : 구혜선씨는 계속 하고 있구요, 이번에 재계약한걸로 알고 있습니다.

걱정하지 마세요~ 여러분!!!

Guest jandi_girl

hi to all GHS fans, maybe this is the one that she had been a VJ for mnet morning show,,(just guessing).....and checkout her fingernails here so cute :lol:

enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl9j_ObUOLQ

love her outfit she really does have a fashion statement..... can't imagine myself wearing that one and still look good, but GHS she's the best!!!! :D

Gosh...doesn't matter what colour she wears...be it black or white she still looks very pretty...And even if she's wearing sumthing that covered from neck down she still look sexy yet elegant....and yeah, her hair is brown now...frankly its thie first time seeing her in lighter tone colour hair...& she looks good too.....