Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

happy new year to all of our sunnies!!!

i am happy that GHS and CJM are friends.. both of them are my favorites!!!.. well, i hope to hear some news about the movie/drama of our dear GHS...

May we blessed with a healthy and prosperous new year!!!  
:D;)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

hi prettywiz!As far as I understand it....I am not expert in Korean customs either.But, when --ssi is used after a proper name, one is being somewhat formal and respectful.When ``-yi or -ah" are used after a proper name, the caller is usually older or same age as the call-ee and is informal...meaning that they are on friendly terms. ^^Happy New Year~~~

rolalockhart said:

hello sunnies

1st of all happy new year for all

then I hope that you can help in translate this program about GHS to english or arabic language :D

and best wishes for all , blessed year for all the world ♥

Let's be grateful for the past, hopeful for the future and confident in the present. Prepare for what you believe God will do in ur life, not just in the coming year but always...To God be the glory!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! To our lovely Hye Sun ssi and to all of you my loving Sunnies... :x :x :x

Thanks for all the wonderful updates!! GHS is certainly more than just a pretty face and so proud to ber her fan...  :x

here's wishing the multi talented and beautiful Hye sun sshii and all the fans a happy and wonderful new year!!  :D

myphoto-13_zps6cd1de49.gif

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Good morning Sunnies,Sitting down with a cup of coffee on the first morning of 2013...^^I made a round to the DC friends' site.Some saw the SBS award night. GHS was nominated for the 최우수상=grand acting award and they saw her image on the screen. One says she was the prettiest even if it was only an image. (sweet DC fans!!)Like the DC friends, I also wish the best and more positive recognition for GHS and all her movies and dramas and art and music and love.Daebok to GHS and to all the Sunnies!!http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128511&page=1&bbs=http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=128510&page=1&bbs=

I want to wish Goo Hye Sun-ssi and all the sunnies a Happy New Year.  May God fill your days with joy, your heart with peace and your life with love.  And always stay in good health :-)  Thanking God for the past and pressing toward the New year with hope and new aspirations.

sue, there is a drama award called Golden Bell Award in Taiwan, which was held in Oct/ Nov? AD was not norminated for any award as I remember. "In time with You" By Ariel Lin & Bolin Chen was the big winner.

here is the documentary narrated by HyeSun
121230 School with Hope
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwdbf8_121230-school-with-hope_people

I can't understand korean but I was still touched by this documentary. watching the students painting for the whole village and some of them even cried when the project was closed to complete. The passion they showed was heart moving.

Good Morning Sunnies ;)

@cheerkoo Thanks for the article I saw the image as well and she's so beautiful I wonder why she didnt go to the awards?

@ meow thanks for the video going to watch it now

BTW Sunnies I got my copies of Peach Tree and Tango novel my friend send it to me from Korea hoping that in June GHS will be able to sign it for me :) 

Happy New 2013 Sunnies :)