Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

I saw the 2nd teaser----I looked at the latest episode of The Woman Who Married Three Times---at the end the teaser came out @ viki.!!  I was hoping and it did!! But, dee_dina and nOv_ already got most of the teaer very nicely.
http://www.viki.com/videos/1034920v-the-woman-who-married-three-times-episode-37
From the 2nd teaser, it seems like GHS's chracter was blind to start with and then she got into another accident and it appears that her bf is blamed???---I am guessing---I thought it was GHS's character's father who killed bf's mother by accident....I guess we have to wait.

Guest Dayna Bornes

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/seungri-angel-eyes-cast-show-their-teamwork-as-rescue-workers-in-preview-cuts-for-running-man :) 

Goo Hye Sun Displays New ‘Feminine’ Look in Sure Magazine Pictorial
goohyesun111.jpg

Actress Goo Hye Sun shows off a new and more feminine style in a recent pictorial for Sure magazine. The actress also talks about the changes in her life in the accompanying interview with Sure magazine.

Goo Hye Sun’s upcoming drama “Angel Eyes” will be the actresses first drama appearance in two years. The star has been busy directing movies and other activities outside of acting for the past two years. She says, “The way I speak has changed a lot since two years ago. My personality has also changed. I also wanted to change my appearance. Growing my hair took one year. I thought that I had to get past thirty.”

In the pictorial, Goo Hye Sun looks more care free and feminine than her past images as she shows off her longer dyed hair.

goohyesun.jpg

goohyesun1.jpg

SBS’s “Angel Eyes” premieres on April 5 at 10pm KST. The drama follows two ex-lovers who reunite after 12 years. Watch the trailer for the drama in the video below.

source :http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/23/goo-hye-sun-displays-new-feminine-look-in-sure-magazine-pictorial/#.Uy6YqEBjG5U

Poor Hyesun :D was pushed easily by the other team's girl and poor Sang yoon too!! too difficult to climb that without a rope! AE team did well in the 1st 2 rounds and in the last round they lost in minimum edge! The games were so interesting that I couldnt take screencaps.Sorry :(

gayu312 said: Poor Hyesun :D was pushed easily by the other team's girl and poor Sang yoon too!! too difficult to climb that without a rope! AE team did well in the 1st 2 rounds and in the last round they lost in minimum edge! The games were so interesting that I couldnt take screencaps.Sorry :(

GHSforever said: gayu312 said: Poor Hyesun :D was pushed easily by the other team's girl and poor Sang yoon too!! too difficult to climb that without a rope! AE team did well in the 1st 2 rounds and in the last round they lost in minimum edge! The games were so interesting that I couldnt take screencaps.Sorry :(

yes @gayu312, too bad that Angel Eyes team lost in the end. poor Sang Yoon, it's hard to climb that wall without rope. but I really enjoy watching this eps.it's great to see Hye Sun having fun with the other casts :D hope to see Hye Sun more in other variety shows.
Hye Sun attacked by Ji Hyo and Jong Kook36.png

Hye Sun cut20320.png
5-1.png
cute Hye Sun3.png

@GHSforever hi onnie, I miss you. that's all that I can capture, too busy watching uri Hye Sun :D

Ku Hyesun & Angel Eyes in Naver trends now @ #1 & #2!!
credit marietraciexo at twitter
Embedded image permalink

--------------------------

[NEWS]

'런닝맨' 구혜선 등장, 멤버들 미모 감탄 환호

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=117&aid=0002443399&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter
201403231947591117_1_59_20140323194802.j

[마이데일리 = 허설희 기자] '런닝맨' 멤버들이 구혜선 미모에 반햇다.

23일 방송된 SBS '일요일이 좋다-런닝맨'(이하 '런닝맨')에서는 SBS 새주말드라마 '엔젤아이즈' 팀 이상윤, 구혜선, 권해효, 김지석, 강하늘, 빅뱅의 승리, 공형진이 출연해 '런닝맨' 멤버들과 대결을 펼쳤다.

이날 '런닝맨' 멤버들은 '엔젤아이즈' 팀이 소개되자 감탄했다. 특히 구혜선이 소개되고 인사를 하자 미모를 극찬하기 시작했다.

멤버들은 구혜선의 멘트 내내 "아름답다"를 연발했다.

['런닝맨' 구혜선. 사진 = SBS '런닝맨' 방송 캡처]

(허설희 기자 husullll@mydaily.co.kr)

기사 제보 및 보도자료 press@mydaily.co.kr

- NO.1 뉴미디어 실시간 뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

---------------------

another News

‘런닝맨' 구혜선, ‘엔젤아이즈’ 출연진과 등장…“넋 잃게 하는 미모”

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=112&aid=0002544863&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_news_twitter

20140323000404_0_59_20140323191202.jpg

Hi!
I watched and rewatched the Running Man twice. I am so proud of Goo Hye Sun performance. So glad that she gets to show her active side on this program. She is not only cultured but also active. I am also a Running Man fan, the lady actress Song Jihyo is strong. The fact that Goo Hye Sun took her on bravely is really admirable. Really an all rounder. Proud to be her fan.  :)>-

i couldn't believe GHS is that strong Song Ji Hyo can't make her fall down until Kim Jong Kook helped her push GHS down..i'm waiting for the english subbed and also it is so heartwarming to see GHS laughing like that..oh i wished it is already April 5