Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hi Sunnies!!
Thank you gayu312 and meow13 and all the Sunnies organizing a video message of cheers and good wishes for GHS!!
I love the idea except I just don't feel very comfortable. Sorry Sunnies. But thank you very much for your creativity and generosity and hard work!!
This year, I am just planning to pray my good wishes for GHS and all her endeavors and hopefully it will be relayed somehow.
This may sound stupid,,,but, there are several "gwan-sang" about GHS sometimes posted on news portals. I think Gwan-Sang basically mean that a person's future is kind of predicted by the way they look,,,,I think many Korean believe in it. Anything is possible, right? This one gwan-sang predictor says that GHS will be successful into her old age. That gave me good feelings whether it is true or not. I am sure that GHS, no matter what may be written in her stars, she is a type of person who will also do her very best to create and mold her life and future as well given whatever may come her way. I also know that I will always stay interested in GHS into my old age....keke...she is one SUPER interesting person. Her commitment and dedication despite all else is amazing. I love how she deals with things--difficult things. I am also very interested who she will marry, how many children she will have, etc...keke. As she said in Huh Nan Seol Heon, all living things on earth has "that time". I would imagine "that time" will come for her in the very near future....keke...so curous...keke. She said she will marry around 32....2 years away,,,do you think???
Anyway,,,I just want to thank all the Sunnies participating in the video project----I am sure she will love it....you know...it is possible she may post it somehow at Cafe Manolin???

sukreen said: KHS update on twitter 3:35 PM KST - 2 Mar 2014

구혜선 @Koohyesun119

3월 3일 월요일(내일)오후 13시 20분.<MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌 2부,다시 피어나는 부용화>가 방송됩니다. <드라마 연출/주연/나레이션 : 구혜선> pic.twitter.com/3c3Bon5Dnp

Translated from Korean by Bing Translator

March 3, Monday (tomorrow), 13: 20.< MBC network specialties #허난설헌 part 2, back to the flowering part Yong Hwa > is broadcast. < Drama directed by/cast/narration: Gu Hye-Seon > pic.twitter.com/3c3Bon5Dnp

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies,I was reading up on PD Park ShinWoo past works. He directed White Night movie , Ghost drama and Yawang drama. He is really good at bringing out the human emotions and the dramatic parts I thought.Now I am so looking forward to Angel Eyes and also the acting from GHS and the rest of the solid casts. Bring it on! Pali! Pali! cheerkoo said: Hi Sunnies!!
Thank you gayu312 and meow13 and all the Sunnies organizing a video message of cheers and good wishes for GHS!!
I love the idea except I just don't feel very comfortable. Sorry Sunnies. But thank you very much for your creativity and generosity and hard work!!
This year, I am just planning to pray my good wishes for GHS and all her endeavors and hopefully it will be relayed somehow.
This may sound stupid,,,but, there are several "gwan-sang" about GHS sometimes posted on news portals. I think Gwan-Sang basically mean that a person's future is kind of predicted by the way they look,,,,I think many Korean believe in it. Anything is possible, right? This one gwan-sang predictor says that GHS will be successful into her old age. That gave me good feelings whether it is true or not. I am sure that GHS, no matter what may be written in her stars, she is a type of person who will also do her very best to create and mold her life and future as well given whatever may come her way. I also know that I will always stay interested in GHS into my old age....keke...she is one SUPER interesting person. Her commitment and dedication despite all else is amazing. I love how she deals with things--difficult things. I am also very interested who she will marry, how many children she will have, etc...keke. As she said in Huh Nan Seol Heon, all living things on earth has "that time". I would imagine "that time" will come for her in the very near future....keke...so curous...keke. She said she will marry around 32....2 years away,,,do you think???
Anyway,,,I just want to thank all the Sunnies participating in the video project----I am sure she will love it....you know...it is possible she may post it somehow at Cafe Manolin???

@s_sun cant wait to see your first MV I know we Sunnies will love it, and Thanks for the info in regards to PD ParkShinWoo

I started making MV because of GHS because she inspires me and my first MV was BOF LOL and because of that drama I met so many people :)

does anybody have the links for GHS documentary I must watch it preatty please  [-O< [-O< [-O< share the link :)

@sukreen thanks for the info and @cheerkoo as always Thank you for translating :)

Guest S_sun

@GHSforever Awesome mv! Love it! I bow to your amazing video making skills! ^:)^
You can watch it at @meow13 's blog.http://loveghs.wordpress.com/category/ku-hye-sun/
or at her channel at DM. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1d8ll2_140224-huh-nan-seol-hun-ep1-ku-hye-sun_people#from=embediframe

Koo updated her Twitter with Beautiful Selca :x

@Koohyesun119
3월3일 월요일(오늘) 오후13시 20분<MBC 네트워크 특선 #허난설헌 2부,다시 피어나는 부용화>가 방송됩니다.<드라마 연출/주연/나레이션:구혜선>

Bhx_Ed7_WCAAE1sw_F.jpg

@Koohyesun119
뚱뚱부은 얼굴로 깨알 홍보중.
일어난 걸까요. 안잔걸까요?

Bhx_GAu7_CMAA0_ABl.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel Eyes's Script

2950631856_10a20621_IMG_2726.jpg
cr DC

Guest S_sun

Sorry @GHSforever I misunderstood. http://member.imbc.com/Login/Login.aspxFor this one you have to register first but it is easy to register,only takes a few minutes.Instructions how to register. https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=161700663899552

Page for registering. https://member.imbc.com/User/RegistForAbroadMember.aspx
This was the link posted by Meow but it has a lot of lag when I tried it. http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/tv/380789_1361122058503.htm

Thank you zamzam for the new tweet message.
@Koohyesun119
뚱뚱부은 얼굴로 깨알 홍보중. I am promoting ?kkae-ahl? with a swollen face.
일어난 걸까요. 안잔걸까요?
Does it look like I just got up? or Never went to bed?

(She does not look swollen to me...she said few days ago that she is staying up all night AGAIN!! Oh no!! Goo-ssi!! That is not healthy!!
I would imagine adults will be filming soon or already filming for the Angel Eyes=엔젤아이스??

if you are registered iMBC member, VOD of the documentary is available for free. watch it from the below link: http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/culture/spdocu/localdocu/index.html

I have captured the video, but again it would probably take a few hours for me to upload that, will post the link later on

Sharing the screen cap of huh Nan Seol Hun Ep2 here first :)
Untitled221avi_snapshot_0103_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_0113_20140303_13

Untitled221avi_snapshot_0124_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_0631_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_0618_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_1744_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_1731_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_1753_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_3103_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_2945_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_2713_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_3623_20140303_13Untitled221avi_snapshot_3654_20140303_13

Have a great week ahead all Sunniez~ ;)

@meow13 thanx for sharing all those beautifull pict of Koo Hye Sun for her docu movie. She's so beautifull.... dying so hard to see her beauty at Angel Eyes shooting . excited tp the max with her role . hope everything goes smoothly and the drama will success as we hope. Fighting Koo

@Sue @Ohcloe @meow13 thanx for every time that u guys  spend for translating all article bout Koo. your contribution mean a lot for us who doesn't really understand Korean, Chinesse language.
thank you thank you very muach

let's success our project for our lovely Angel Koo. Fighting Sunnies ^.^

Guest kuroechon

140303 Ku Hyesun - MBC Documentary Heo Nanseolheon EP2

Part 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1edinn_140303-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep2-part-1_people
Part 2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ediqr_140303-ku-hyesun-mbc-documentary-heo-nanseolheon-ep2-part-2_people

Enjoy! :)

Thanks @meow13 and @ohchloe for sharing the link for the documentary. Although i don't understand anything, I enjoy watching. I don't understand art too, but I love GHS being an artist. And i hope in the future, her work will be more recognized... As @cheerkoo said about gwan sang, im also curious with GHS future ;)...

I hope what Gwan Sang said about her in the future will come true. Not only successful careerwise, but also in her personal life, meaning her love life and family :).

Thank you so much to ohchloe and meow13 for downloading the HNSH video.
Part 2 was even better---writing, the flow, the indepth interviews, and using HNSH's life as a celebration of being woman, a person...loved it.

Translation will be slow...
I saw that one person in Korea posted with an obvious snigger that GHS is comparing herself as HNSH---that person did not even see the documentary!!! HMMMPPP!!!

Anyway, thanks so much!!