Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Often, in the Korean newsportals like nate, naver and daum, are the tweets by people who make references to GHS. Some are very negative and hurtful. Some bloggers are also very mean and strongly negative as well. Sometimes I go in to check out if there is anything valid in these people's comments. One person make big deal out of one thing that GHS said in an interview and took it out of context! Other tweeters constantly say sort of hurtful things using her name----like don't save GHS, etc. I am not going to repeat...but it is like listening to bad, bullying kids taunting a helpless kid in the playground.Anyway, my feeling is that (and it could be wrong) it must have been hard even for a strong person like GHS to deal with what happened to her Peach Tree movie....she really put her entire self into it. She even told us that she got through November feeling gratitude to those who said such positive things about her movie. It is hard on anyone to be put down when one already felt down. Right?GHS-ssi, 힘내세요. 우리는 항상 응원합니다. Please be encouraged/Be strong. We always cheer and support you. God bless you! I loved Peach Tree movie and adored the novel!

Hello sunnies! newbie here.
I know we are all concerned about GHS now. I don't think it is a technical thing or have been hacked. She had deactivated it. When I learned about her twitter account, the first thing I did was to look for some news but cannot see anything. Then I look on her FB account, cyworld and me2day although she is not active on them. There is a major change with her cyworld. Maybe you can look at it http://www.cyworld.com/rigolet
Only I understand was the title of her cyworld. It say's freedom? But I don't understand what is written on the picture (avatar?). I hope she is okay. Hope there is some news about her or her upcoming projects. GHS fighting!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Hi mil12!Welcome to the forum and thanks for the news.
I did see her cyworld too.It is definitely different from way before.I knew she had me2day long ago also..but did not keep it active.Was very glad to find that she has FaceBook.
Her cyworld basically has the word, Freedom=자유 in Korean.Then, at the bottom is the statement made long ago by her late mentor Jung SeungHye:오호...일 낼줄 알았어...화이팅...보고싶네 (대장님 정승혜2009.1.21Oh Ho...I knew you will make it happen...,,Fighting...I miss you (Rep. Jung Seung Hye) Jan 21, 2009

Hi Sunnies!

Oh boy, no news yet of KOOHS. I have been carrying around this heavy heart of mine since her twitter acct. vanished. :( She seems so far away now. Then I  found out her thread is on the third page, my heart sank! I'll try to visit her FB, maybe I'll send her a message & if we're lucky, we'll have some answers soon.

Anyways, have a nice day.

8-> :-?? :D

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

DC fans are perplexed as well.One expressed that perhaps GHS feels hurt by all the negative people in the internet.One expressed that GHS wants to have a fresh start fo 2013 by having a reflective time and turning off everything for now or forever.Another one thinks that maybe nothing is wrong,and GHS is probably tickled pink by all her fans worrying needlesslyabout nothing when she is busy up to her ears with her next projects, etc. One expressed that GHS has always been strong. When she was severely criticized while filming PCAP, she would be the one trying to comfort the fans instead. So with the tweeter shut and her cyworld shut with only "Freedom" printed on it...fans feels shut out and wonders if GHS decided to shut out everything.But, many leave with words of encouragement for GHS.구혜선씨, 제발 다시 돌아오세요. 걱정이 좀 드내요.무슨 일 이든, 힘내시고. 저히들은 기다림니다.GHS-ssi, please come back. It is a bit worrisome. Whatever it may be, stay strong and we will wait for you.------------ps I wonder if GHS decided to close down anything personal like tweeter and cyworld, because of what she has been saying in her interviews after making PT movie....the face in the front is her facing the public and the face behind her is her family who has to deal with all the stress of what the front face does and experiences. She has revealed somethings about her family through tweeter and cyworld and she has decided to close down to erase all that is private to her family members?? She herself said that she realized too late that what she does affect her family...perhaps there were lots of pos as well as negative responses from internet users when her family members were talked about by GHS?? Anyway, I hope that no news means good news!!

Sharing Fanmade video,  by lediemkieu

Ku Hye Sun - Sunniez Miss You Like Crazy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se92kPQvNXE&feature=youtu.be

After I watched the vid I felt so lonely and misses Hyesun-ssi more, more than word can say !!!  :(:((

Let us all pray hard Sunnies everything is gonna be just fine [-O<

Have a wonderful Friday everyone :)

Guest stretch

hye sun ssi i do hope and pray everything's all right with u .  do enjoy some quiet time for yourself and your family. if and when u decide to come back, we would still be here for you.  all the blessings be showered on you. :-* :-* :D

This does not sound like a glitch. She had disconnected herself from things that bond and stress her. Hence the word, Freedom. It is probably her experimenting how it feel. Perhaps she will come back, perhaps not. We just have to wait and see....Wonder when will we hear of her next acting project. Hope YG will release a statement indicating she is fine.

Thanks, Sukreen and lediemkieu for making the vid. It sure reflects how we all feel......:(

Hye Sun-shi , Sunnies miss you like crazy..... 

@GHSforever It worked fine for me. I will repost it for you if Sukreen doesn't mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=se92kPQvNXE
Try the link download at the bottom of the vid. if it still does not work as it is blocked in some countries.
Love all the pics in there. So beautiful, so radiant....

HELLO SUNNIES!
Everyone here is asking WHERE IS @koohs..HOW IS SHE DOING? IS SHE ALRIGHT? She already became a part of our daily life for the past years so it is just normal i think for us to worry about GHS as a fan we all feel somewhat empty
@cheerkoo..just like you i really didn't understand how TWEETER and FB works..i didn't know what the difference is ..THANK YOU for sharing to us the explanation of simona what the difference between this 2..so many things are being said but only GHS and maybe people close to her knows what really the reason why her tweeter was deactivated or her cyworld changed..but im happy for her at least now she won't be able to read all those hurtful comments that she's been getting..i hope at least she is enjoying a quiet life with her love ones :x :\">
@GHSforever..me too i can't watch it too but anyway @sukreen and lediemkieu Thanks for sharing us the video:)
@S_sun i think YG ENT.is so busy with their KPOP talents..honestly i hope GHS will really start the year in a different place..FOR 2013 I WISH she will meet someone again like REP.JUNG SEUNG HYE who supported her wholeheartedly and not someone who is ready to let go of her anytime she wanted too :(
@stretch @elfart..yes we will all be waiting for her patiently..BUT PLEASE GHS IF IT IS POSSIBLE PLEASE LET US NOT WAIT THAT LONG..we are missing you a lot:x :\">
HAVE A NICE DAY SUNNIES!!!!

@GHSforever  @prettywiz maybe go to Youtube and search for this  [Fanmade] Ku Hye Sun - Sunniez Miss You Like Crazy  or search for lediemkieu channel. Does USA block vids from Vietnam? Ms lediemkieu has done a really nice job. All the best recent pics are in it and the song is so right at this time.

Have a blessed day to all. Let us give Goo Hye Sun a space and time to be alone at the moment, to meditate and to reflect. I guess she is experiencing somewhat called depression, but we don't know the cause or the reason, the only help we can give to her are positive words/word of wisdom. encouragement that the problem is God's blessing, sooner or later it will fade away, later on she will laugh it, to lift up her spirit that her depression is just like a typhoon that will stop and great morning will come because the rainbow in the sky will show up, meaning all of these has end and good thing will happen again in God's grace and love. Let us respect her missing in action  lately, the strongest and fighter Geum Jandi will be back. Let's wait patiently. Goo Hye Sun, always remember that your fans all over the world are missing you so much. We love you no matter what. God be with you always. Goo Hye Sun fighting.

@jan20 I feel HS is not depressed. I think she left the word "Freedom" in her cyworld as a clue to us about what she is doing so we won't worry about her. I agree we should just wait patiently for her to come back to the twitter world when she is ready. If not, I hope she will find another way of communicating with us. I just wish she knows how much we miss her and love her.