Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Those who cannot access Viki for subs can try this video. The Singapore TV must have broadcast it subbed. http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5MU35UYxw00 Sunnies, please post comments on this video.

Happy viewing!

Thanks, Vanessa for the latest updates.Jiro and Penny are still promoting it .Love those 2 guys. Great.

S_sun!!

Thanks so much!!

I love the translation for Singapore TV!!

It makes sense!!

I was wondering what "airport"was but "runway" makes more sense! keke

No wonder Zongshi got punched~

And that pink bracelet is her good luck charm used when she bravely confesses her feelings to the opposite sex!

kakaka

Love GHS's role!!

I just finished only one portion of the epi 1...but cannot find rest of the Singapore version.

Is there more??

I would love to see more of Singapore TV subbed Absolute Boyfriend!!

Thanks so much!!

Guest S_sun

S_sun!!

Thanks so much!!

I love the translation for Singapore TV!!

It makes sense!!

I was wondering what "airport"was but "runway" makes more sense! keke

No wonder Zongshi got punched~

And that pink bracelet is her good luck charm used when she bravely confesses her feelings to the opposite sex!

kakaka

Love GHS's role!!

I just finished only one portion of the epi 1...but cannot find rest of the Singapore version.

Is there more??

I would love to see more of Singapore TV subbed Absolute Boyfriend!!

Thanks so much!!

Sue,  I just finished watching the Singapore TV one at the YT link that I posted. The whole episode is there, 1h11mins. .....the only part missing is the BTS part. So, I am not sure which portion you are talking about that is missing.

Guest freeminded1430278377

I think not many people are aware of this drama is because soompi focuses mainly on Kpop and this is a Taiwan drama.

The drama ranks number 3 in ratings. Taiwanese dramas' ratings are a bit confusing. Some of the popular dramas like In Time with you and Super Junior's Taiwan drama , Skip a Beat, also had about 2 points ratings. Single digit ratings do not indicate the drama is bad.

There is a news said that netizens are not happy with Goo Hye Sun's dubbed voice saying it does not match up to her lively acting but Goo Hye Sun is happy  with her dubbed voice.

Here is the Chinese discussion thread on baidu of this drama

http://tieba.baidu.c...%EF%C1%EE%A1%B7

Korean stars are very welcoming in Taiwan and China unlike in some parts of Japan. She probably was greeted by a lot of fans when she visited Taiwan.

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Sue,  I just finished watching the Singapore TV one at the YT link that I posted. The whole episode is there, 1h11mins. .....the only part missing is the BTS part. So, I am not sure which portion you are talking about that is missing.

My mistake!

I don't know what happened either...but I finally saw the whole thing subbed beautifully.

I sincerely hope Singapore TV give us the next one subbed so fast like this...keke...

Thanks again.

DC훃들!!

싱가포 에서도 AB=절대달링/남자친구 방송을 합니다.

우리 soompi의 S_sunㅆ/가 SingaporeTV 링크를 찾았습니다.

1시간 반의 AB 드라마를 다 방영할수있습니다.

한국에서도 AB드라마를 수입 햇었더라면 얼마나 좋았을까요!!

Hello to all SUNNIEZ have a great tuesday ...

1st episode of ABSOLUTE DARLING is GREAT, so much emotion there but the mostly is really entertaining. the storyline is not too hard but it's good. all the caractere potraiyed their role perfectly.

i really love Xiao Fei caractere and GHS potrayed the role awesome... and HYE SUN can act the expression of her facial express with great acting.

and glad to hear that the rating of AD is on TOP 3. but as Jiro wish , hope it will rise up to be the HIGHEST RATING of DRAMA TAIWAN.

HS , really have enjoyment day in TAIWAN, she really look so beautifull and like a living doll. no wonder many of people just to amazed by her appearance in real.

and in AD, i love all the attire that HS wear, she maybe not feminime but she is girlie and all the wardrobe is colourfull and so suitable for her and thanx for the stylist for making HS so adorable and beautifull. and i'm glad that HS will always wearing a short skirt or a short pant, coz she had a KILLER LEGS, lol

Xaio fei and Nai Te is a great couple ^^

ABSOLUTE DARLING daebakkk ^^

Videos from etvorg & charmingbible

120409 Absolute Boyfriend High School Meet & Greet

---------

For rating in taiwan, 1 meaning 1% of total population. OF course the statistic company (I think it's AC neilson) only get data from a certain proportion of citizens which will then represent the whole Taiwan population. AB is the 3rd among all 4 idol drama aired the same time. First is Love Forward which got 2.67. As I remember, 3 is considered a very good rating but recent Sunday idol dramas only get 2.7-2.8 at most.

default.jpg?v=4f84075c

120409 蘋果娛樂新聞 - Absolute Boyfriend casts interview

cer 11Amika

The video begins with the scene at high school meet & greet, in which the student confessed to Hyesun “I have a crush on you.” In response, Hye Sun said “I love you” Then it’s the interview conducted earlier in the morning. Kiro said they were not used to it when they first started filming, since he speaks Mandarin while Hye Sun speaks Korean. They have to remember each others’ scripts. then PD asked if they can communicate now. Jiro said to HyeSun, “Pe Gu Pa” (means hungry).

Ku Hye Sun has peformed a skill in Korean variety show that she can associate a food with someone’s face. PD asked Hye Sun to describe Jiro & Penny. Hye Sun thought for awhile and described both of them as 臭豆腐 (stinky tofu). Jiro explained that it’s her favorite food.

Ku Hye Sun really loves food, she even named all her dogs with food names. Hye Sun said all her dogs name after food and started count everyone of them. She explained that she really loves food, and heard that using food as dog’s name could help the dogs live longer.

Ku Hye Sun is good at painting, and had held painting exhibition in Seoul. She was asked to draw a sketch of Jiro & Penny. Penny asked her not to draw stinky tofu. Penny was asked his role Zhong shi is claimed to be the sad version of Lee Da Ren (In Time With You). He said in reality he would have say out his love instead of hiding. then PD teased him about his scandal with Ivy Chen (heroin of Skip Beat). He clarifys that they are just good friend.

Hye Sun completed her sketch. She explains that it’s the expression of Jiro when he’s joking. there is a tear, and a drop of saliva at his mouth. PD asked why there’s saliva, Hye Sun said it’s because he’s too hungry. lol  Then Hye Sun talked about Penny’s sketch, saying that he has a mole on his face with standing hair. He gained some weight, but still has muscles and a tummy. lol

Hello Sunnies Good Morning :)

OMG so much update thank you, pictures are beautiful, and thank you for the link :)

I finished episode 1 with english sub love how xio fei friend was comparing her to korean hallyu Goo Hye Sun and penny said GHS would kill her if GHS hears that LOL. I really love Jiro and GHS chemistry, but Im loving the Penny and GHS pairing as well :)

I saw In time time with you and le da ren character does remind me of Penny's character :)

all in all 1st episode DAEBAK LOL cant wait for 2nd episode

Have a nice day Sunnies :)

Videos from etvorg & charmingbible

120409 Absolute Boyfriend High School Meet & Greet

---------

For rating in taiwan, 1 meaning 1% of total population. OF course the statistic company (I think it's AC neilson) only get data from a certain proportion of citizens which will then represent the whole Taiwan population. AB is the 3rd among all 4 idol drama aired the same time. First is Love Forward which got 2.67. As I remember, 3 is considered a very good rating but recent Sunday idol dramas only get 2.7-2.8 at most.

*quoted image*

120409 蘋果娛樂新聞 - Absolute Boyfriend casts interview

cer 11Amika

The  video begins with the scene at high school meet & greet, in which  the student confessed to Hyesun “I have a crush on you.” In response,  Hye Sun said “I love you” Then it’s the interview conducted  earlier in the morning. Kiro said they were not used to it when they  first started filming, since he speaks Mandarin while Hye Sun speaks  Korean. They have to remember each others’ scripts. then PD asked if  they can communicate now. Jiro said to HyeSun, “Pe Gu Pa” (means  hungry).

Ku  Hye Sun has peformed a skill in Korean variety show that she can  associate a food with someone’s face. PD asked Hye Sun to describe Jiro  & Penny. Hye Sun thought for awhile and described both of them as  臭豆腐 (stinky tofu). Jiro explained that it’s her favorite food.

Ku Hye Sun really loves food, she even  named all her dogs with food names. Hye Sun said all her dogs name after  food and started count everyone of them. She explained that she really  loves food, and heard that using food as dog’s name could help the dogs  live longer.

Ku  Hye Sun is good at painting, and had held painting exhibition in Seoul.  She was asked to draw a sketch of Jiro & Penny. Penny asked her not  to draw stinky tofu. Penny was asked his role Zhong shi is claimed to  be the sad version of Lee Da Ren (In Time With You). He said in reality  he would have say out his love instead of hiding. then PD teased him  about his scandal with Ivy Chen (heroin of Skip Beat). He clarifys that  they are just good friend.

Hye Sun completed her sketch. She  explains that it’s the expression of Jiro when he’s joking. there is a  tear, and a drop of saliva at his mouth. PD asked why there’s saliva,  Hye Sun said it’s because he’s too hungry. lol  Then Hye Sun talked  about Penny’s sketch, saying that he has a mole on his face with  standing hair. He gained some weight, but still has muscles and a tummy.  lol

hello sunnieswave.gif

Thanks Meow for all the latest news and the links you always share to us.. I just love how Penny stares at Hyesun .I'm having the 2nd lead syndrome . Dang, it's good He's not commited heheh!Since GHS is single He have a chance to add color to GHS lovelife...Sorry , what I'm mumbling about? biggrin.gif

I've watch the first ep.and it was entertaining...Jiro's really an absolutely Darling/Boyfriend , what a hot Hunk^^

Can't wait for the 2nd ep....

Hello Sunnies, good day everyone.

Thanks S-sun for the YT link , I've been replaying 3x now and i don't get bored hehehe... HS just amazing :D

Btw Sunnies, there's a thread of AB @Soompi, but so sad it's a mere of a page only. :tears:

The moderator said It has been closed since it was a 2 year old topic with information that has not been updated.

Look like same senario happened at PCAP thread that day if we don't update the info.

Take a look here's the link ---> T-Drama 2012 AB

So shall we update there too, what your opinion?

Hello Sunnies, good day everyone.

Thanks S-sun for the YT link , I've been replaying 3x now and i don't get bored hehehe... HS just amazing :D

Btw Sunnies, there's a thread of AB @Soompi, but so sad it's a mere of a page only. :tears:

The moderator said It has been closed since it was a 2 year old topic with information that has not been updated.

Look like same senario happened at PCAP thread that day if we don't update the info.

Take a look here's the link ---> T-Drama 2012 AB

So shall we update there too, what your opinion?

HELLO SUNNIES :wub:

Count me in sukreen..i agree 100% on updating again this AB THREAD at soompi..i believed that would be a good site also aside from GHS THREAD where we can talk about ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND..at least people will see the title itself because it is under drama..we just have to work more as we have to update here too but it is only few months so LET US DO IT SUNNIES! YOUR COMMENTS ARE NEEDED ON AB THREAD and GHS THREAD..like what s_sun had said let us make noise FOR GHS and AB :wub::wub::wub:

Again THANK YOU MEOW FOR AL THE PIC AND LINKS YOU SHARED WITH US!!! :wub:

HELLO AGAIN SUNNIES!

FYI:OKAY i found where the ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND DRAMA THREAD is..we click soompi news then forums and it is under OTHER TV'S MOVIES AND BOOKS..for now it really needs our extra love :wub:

sukreen THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT THE EXISTENCE OF ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND THREAD :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I agree with you Sunnies!!

Let's help spread the word about AB and get the absolutely top rating it deserves!!

I also saw AB three times already and keep on missing it more...it is really a very sweet story!!

DC훃들!!

싱가포 에서도 AB=절대달링/남자친구 방송을 합니다.

우리 soompi의 S_sunㅆ/가 SingaporeTV 링크를 찾았습니다.

1시간 반의 AB 드라마를 다 방영할수있습니다.

한국에서도 AB드라마를 수입 햇었더라면 얼마나 좋았을까요!!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=5MU35UYxw00

그리고, 여기가 meow13 친구의 브로그 입니다.

구혜선 그리고 이민호 팬 입니다.

구혜선 의 대한 비디오들,  뉴스, 그리고 쉽게 절대남자친구를 방영할수도 있습니다.

방문해보새요.

http://loveghs.wordpress.com/

Guest eunhye05

Thanks for the SG Link guys! I've rewatched it again and it's so fun!!!!! This is indeed true to the Manga! I finally understood the parts! Weeeee! The only difference is that it's not set in Highschool as both Xiao Fei and Zongshi are too old for that. hehe. I can't wait for the other plot points to develop. Hope they don't deviate from it. :)

I enjoyed the meet and greet links too.I guess we'll be expecting some similar prescons and fan events next week when they hit SG. :) Does anyone know how the ratings did there?

I've also posted my initial comments at the Thread for AB. Let's keep it updated too sunnies.

Just voted for the day at our regular sites too. :) Takecare sunnies! Thank you for all your hardwork!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Actually I have to get this straight.

Zongshi referred to Xiafei as "runway" and got punched.

The guy that Xiafei confessed her feelings also said that he does not take "runways".

So, it is an insult.

But does it mean someone passed over or stepped on multiple times like someone nobody wants??

Anyone??

Thanks in advance.

Guest eunhye05

Sue from what I understand...the fact that Xiao Fei has erm.. as that loser guy said a "-A cup" (That's a lil over exaggerating don't u think. lol) she is refered to as a "runway." This is another term for Flat Chested and I think it's a popular term in asia/china? I did some research and found another actress wanting a breast enhancement because she kept being called "airport runway." lol :) Poor poor Xiao Fei! Boys are so shallow! haha

Guest S_sun

Thanks, sukreen, for finding the thread. I will post there as well.

Sue, I watched it 3 times , too. Absolutely love it. Hye Sun facial expressions are so impressive and funny. She is really very good in comedic roles. The other characters are very well acted , too. Jiro is so hot. Perfect body, perfect boyfriend!  I also wonder about that term, runway. Perhaps someone who knows Chinese will understand what it mean when it refer to a girl. Also thanks for posting stuff for DC.

Eunhye05, in an earlier post, Meow and pia_15 posted that it had 1% rating and 3% is considered high. I am sure it has potential to go up next week.

Look forward to promotions in Singapore this weekend. Lucky Singapore fans!! Sunnies , have a good week! Thanks to Meow and all for the updates and posts.

Hello Sunnies :)

Long time no post, sorry :( but don't worry Sunnies coz everyday I see to it that I voted all the links for GHS :D

Thank you so much for all the updates especially to meow13, sue, vanessa, natali, prettywiz, GHSforever, drmjs, eunhye, annypooh, webby, sukreen and to ALL other Sunnies too many to mention.... kekeke

I love all the characters because everybody gave their very best especially to GHS and also to those who acted with GHS coz even though there is a language barrier I have not seen any pause or waiting time to response to each other after they deliver their script unless it has been edited, kekeke... :)

GHS as Xiao Fei fits the role coz she can be funny, sweet or even sad mood can pull it out even just with her facial expression only while JIRO as Knightly also fits the character coz he has an excellent body (6 packs), kekeke :wub:

Thanks also to all taiwanese viewers who supported AB coz ep1 was rank top 3 w/c is a good sign. I hope for your continuous support until the last episode... :wub:

Anticipating the next episode and I can't wait for it coz they will be cosplaying, :w00t:

P.S meow13 can I/we ask your permission if we can post all your AB links to AB thread for additional info and to share it to other fans of Jiro and Penny if it is ok with you coz I know that you are so busy updating this thread and your blog site? or if you want to bring it over to AB thread? Just asking, kekeke :)

Have a nice day/evening to all SUNNIES B)

hello my frienz!!!!

i dont know why i stop watching this drama, and its only 1 ep. can you imagine what will happen to us after we watched ep 2, 3, 4 and so forth?

hahahha.

i think it's addicting because its a light drama, funny with a sweet story. let's not forget all the skinship that they're having. hehehehe...dang, i sound like a perv!

hey JAZZ..long time no see!! we missed you!

GHSForever...LOVE your MVs!!!!

sue, describing a girl as runway/ airport in chinese refering the girl has a small breast/ flat chest. true that it's kind of insult or teasing. 

Jazz  , please feel free to re-post the updates on AB thread. True that I might not have time to post in all forum and thread. so I will focus on my blog and over here. Just be reminded to credit them properly. Thanks :)

70624906.jpg

CRE 絕對達令FB

08f790529822720e7a161e5a7bcb0a46f31fabb2.jpg

b8014a90f603738d94bdf082b31bb051f919ec9f.jpg

i1914900.jpg

i1914906.jpg

i1914911.jpg

i1914908.jpg

cre as tagged

---- edit----------

prettywiz,  Jazz asked me for permission in above post, that's why I referred to her. I don't mean you didn't credit properly, sorry for misunderstanding :P I usually put the original link/ credit at bottom of my blog post. Please copy that when you post in other thread as well since most of them are not my photo/video, I just want to give credits to the orginal poster/content provider. Thanks ;)