Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Hello Sunnies :)

just voted at koreandrama.org and The Musical top 10 common guys lets vote :)

@ meow hello dear hope you had a great birthday :)

To all the sunnies 2011 was great it was fun just in case i get busy want to wish all of you

Happy New Year 2012 bring it :)

Have a nice evening/day Sunnies :)

FINALLY A POSTER

poster_please_captain.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

m.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

n.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

o.jpg.scaled1000.jpg

vanessa12

LOVELY GHS, YESSSSSSSSSSSS

SHE WILL BE IN "SBS AWARDS"  WITH CHOI DANIEL

FINALLY A POSTER

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

vanessa12

LOVELY GHS, YESSSSSSSSSSSS

SHE WILL BE IN "SBS AWARDS"  WITH CHOI DANIEL

pia is it confirmed really ChoiSun together :) when is the SBS award ?

Guest vanessa123

Choi daniel will surely be there,but HyeSun is in Austrailia right now,I hope I really really hope she can come. :unsure:

Hi pia_15 how is that GHS is in Australia right now???? please answer me!!! where you read that?

Hi pia_15 how is that GHS is in Australia right now????  please answer me!!!  where you read that?

It's a rumor that is running everywhere and more on facebook

Guest ari_oppa

Hai Sunniez....Today is Last Day for Vote Hye Sun Noona on :

The Best of K-Drama 2011link : http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003 (CURRENTLY THE MUSICAL ON 9TH RANK !!!!! WE DO IT SUNNIEZ !!!!!! STILL HAVE POSSIBLE TO BE ON TOP 6 !) Come On do it togather !

Korea Rival kids @ yahoo

http://kr.rival.kids...rcd=7334&cd=219

Go Go Go FIGHTING !

Guest HRHPRINCESSHYESUN

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNNIES FAMILY!!!

Thanks for all the hard work for our PRINCESS HYE SUN! It was a busy year for us, especially the last quarter of the year! I already miss this year's MOST ELEGANT, MOST INTELLIGENT, EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN DRAMA, THE MUSICAL!!!! Still can't get enough of HONG JAE and EUN BI! 

DANIEL CHOI and GOO HYE SUN were not acting in this drama, THEY WERE HONG JAE AND EUN BI! Natural acting at its best! I really hope JAPAN will give them more love! and I'm certain of it! Because if you're tired of watching usual drama, irritating acting among the actors, you will definitely enjoy THE MUSICAL! As I've always been saying, I'm too meticulous and I make sure that I only give time and effort to those who truly deserve it ! To those  who I know are not insulting the audience' intelligence! and THE MUSICAL is worth all my time!  I hope it airs here in the Philippines, Filipinos love dramas with SENSE and still in love with JANDI even now that BOF was aired years ago, in fact it was aired 4 times here if I'm not mistaken, in fact, the last episode of it's Saturday broadcast will be air today! And most of all, WE LOVE NATURAL BEAUTIES! 

and can't wait for PCAP and AD next year!!! I think PCAP will add into HYE SUN-SSHI's ACTING AWARDS! All the trailers are AWESOME! It's like watching a HOLLYWOOD MOVIE, I was actually expecting to see BRUCE WILLIS on it! blush.gif Most scenes are really BIG, and as usual GREAT, NATURAL ACTING from KOREA'S MOST ELEGANT ACTRESS, GOO HYE SUN!..and I'm glad that SBS is treating HYE SUN like a SUPERSTAR, because HYE SUN-SSHI IS A SUPERSTAR!!! 

Guys, if someone can confirm HYE SUN-SSHI's attendance on SBS with DC, Please let us know!!! I am fainting here anticipating it!wub.gif

PLEASE, NEVER GET TIRED OF SUPPORTING OUR PRINCESS HYE SUN! She inspires us in a lot of ways, a very good example and a WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE AND PRINCIPLES, so she deserves all our love!

FIGHTING SUNNIES!!

It's a rumor that is running everywhere and more on facebook

I dunno from where you heard that rumor, but i think HyeSun eonni is still busy shooting in korea, at least that what i saw from some tweets :) and i think there is no confirmation 'till now regarding the possibility of her presence on SBS drama awards tonight.

The is the last day of 2011, i do hope you guys sunnies have a wonderful night to celebrate it, and have an awsome journey on 2012 in your life ^_^ you guys have been the best warrior to our HyeSun :) esp Sue, Meow, Webby, GHSforever, and Natali for the constantly updates..thank youu...thank you...! And of course for our wonderful lady HyeSun eonni, I wish nothing but the BEST for youu :* your hardwork, your sweetness, your coolness, your cuteness always give me inspiration...thank you sooo muchhhh, God bless you abundantly~~

I am dearly hoping she attends the SBS awards show.. better if she goes there with DC. PC will be shown in a few days so being there could be a good way to promote the drama :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR SUNNIES! Have a fun fun fun celebration!

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

HERE GHS NEWS  TV PROGRAM

GHS TV KOREA

Thanks vanessa!!

Yes, I read in news portal that GHS is narrating the program for 3 or 4 days...Jan 2~4 or 5th.

so, I read in DC that the members are preparing flower bouquet with few bags of rice to be sent to the press conference of PCAP.

Thank you ALL DC members!!

Thank you ALL!!!!

Do my eyes deceive me!!!

THEMU is on the 9th ranking!!

Please is it already New Year in Korea?

If you have not voted,,,PLEASE continue to vote for both drama award and for the Yahoo-rival!!

THANKS SO MUCH TO ALL SUNNIES!!!!

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

DAEBOK PCAP! ONLY VICTORY REMAINS!!!

Happy New Year to all Sunnies.....Hope all of you have a great year 2012 despite having all ups and downs in life throughout....Continue to support our Princess Goo Hye Sun cause she deserves all your loves..

And big kudos and applauds to All Sunnies who continue updating news of HS...All of us who couldn't update or don't know how to are grateful to all of you who contributed to this thread..Thank you all....:D