So, it seems like 13 was enjoyable??

Waaaa~ just finished watching The MU E13. :lol:

The long-waited kiss scene! :w00t:

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010140_20111210_010240.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010141_20111210_010249.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010143_20111210_010254.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010145_20111210_010300.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010150_20111210_010311.jpg

Love the preview too, the last part is sooooo sweet. seems Eun Bi & Jae Yi are doing very well :D

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010227_20111210_010445.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010230_20111210_010452.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010231_20111210_010458.jpg

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010232_20111210_010504.jpg

Can't wait for the next episode!

sue, OZ is actually the flight code for Asiana  Airline, i.e. their flight no. would be OZ123, OZ789 etc. That's why they use OZ airline I think. (BTW, I was flying Asiana to Seoul last month too, kekeke. How I wish I could meet co-pilot Han Dajin, :D )

also thanks for the translation on PCAP character chart. based on that, I added English on it for easy reference. Please check if anything is incorrect, thanks :)

328635e3.jpg

Guest eunhye05

I couldnt make it home on time for the live stream. Grrrr. Decembers are deadly I tell ya. The Christmas rush, the traffic, the work load. It's not really healthy living through this season sometimes. hehe.

anyways i digress. EPIC episode! Need I say more?! Oh Yes indeed... I shall say more....

Click the spoiler button for more... hehe 

Episode 13

- wow they summarized everyting in QUICK flashbacks! It's like a short trailer of the entire show. haha

- they used REPEATED Scenes again. (annoyed!Seriously if they're lacking footage then why not just super extend the new JY-EB scenes. I can live with that.:D )

- Back at the hospital...its not looking good for YJ's mom it seems. :(

- I feel Jin's pain. It just jumps off the screen and stings you. Poor guy.They should seriously nominate him for SBS Drama Awards. He's just amazing. Shame on you Grandfather! How could you have caused this family to be separated from each other and for so long. So much time wasted. So much lost.

- EB is back in Seoul. Yey! Closer to JY..oh right..and KH-sshi. what did KH say to make her reflect on JY's love confession? Did she let her in on JY's slave contract. tsk. Yes EB...he did that for you too.

- So GJ goes looking for JY and encounters SA. Does SA have JY's phone? She is really holding him prisoner in his own home. Aigoo.Did she just tell him "HANDS OFF"on my JY? hehe. Looked like it since GJ aint pleased.

- Back at Hospital. RK brings lots of food. Lunch boxes. Was the father humming "You raise me up korean version? I love that RJ tries her best to connect with Jin's mom. I think she'd make a great daughter in law for them too. Poor girl. She's doing all that she can too. Problem is...she's working so hard while EB just does it effortlessly. 

- Back at EB's place- EB is singing her own version of JY's GUmiho song. Never thought I'd say it but I actually MISSED this song...any song! And it's sounding even better with EB's solo piano accompaniment. Good Job EB. :)

- Eeeeeep flashback of EB on JY's bed. Eeeeeep! I'm already getting giddy. Eeeep EB and JY montage yearning for each other. I LOVE THIS! I see more footage for wonderful MVs. Finally you two. Finally.

- BAck at Hospital. Oh Omma remembers him! AWwwwww! Shux this is so difficult. But they finally get to reconcile and reunite. Why Why WHy did you guys separate from each other in the first place. huhu. There so little time left. My heart aches...no wait..BLEEDS..for these three.Oh dear RK sees EB and Grandma visiting. Jealousy strikes again. 

- At the bar/resto - Finally we now know who the voices are behind this catchy song. It's the singing cooks themselves. I KNEW IT! And....and.... Jung is Singing!!!!!!! He's so cute! I dont mind a man serenading me like that as well. She's flattered too.

- Rehearsal studio. Monty fighting! At least we know one musical is still running smoothly. Hmmm. EB's still thinking about JY. EB where r u going? 

- Back at Hospital. See im telling you coffee never fails. So far it's been consistent again in helping build, strengten and heal relationships :) It's magical. Awwww a pinky promise between Jin-Mom. And here's the sad part. I cry. seriously. i cry. No dont die. no. guys seriously im literally... i can't...i..this is seriously toooo much. TOO MUCH! TT_____TT Oh my god. Omma :( I really wanted her to just be sleeping. I think I'll cry even more once I know what was actually said between them during the final moments. huhu

- JY's doorstep. And to play with our emotions ladies and gentlemen we have...The REUNION Scene! Eeeeeep.... i'm moving the painful last scene to a different part of my brain for a minute..i need to focus on this. Eeeeeep!

- Ok that was a bit shortlived. I'll wait for Sue's translations for this scene. :) Wonder what was about to happen before EB got the news that YJ's mom passed away. :( JY is still playing hard to get though. Wake up Boy! 

- And what do we have here? SA and her wily ways! All showered and ready for you JY! haha. Now where's the "Please eject drama character" button on my keyboard. I need it right about now! haha

- Hmm so did EB find out first before RK. :( Shux. More drama coming up! 

- At the funeral place we witness YJ holding EB's hand. He tells her to stay and of course cue in RK and JY to witness the intimacy of the moment...and there you have it folks.... Our love quadrangle in its rawest form. Yes EB- unfortunately it is what it looks like. :S

- At EB's place. Lots of incomprehensible stuff are being siad. Eeeeep JY dropped EB home. Dying for the subtitles right about now. JY's being cute again. EB's crying. Eeeepppp....and they KISS! Not yet the perfect kiss but it was perfectly imperfect for EB's first time! :) 

Oh Im still giddy. Can't wait for next week. I sincerly apologize if this post is highly incoherent. As you've noticed almost all those who've posted after watching are in the same state of mind. hahaha. EPIC Episode!  

translating the last part of The Mu epi 13, at EB's house. it's a very well scripted dialogue

starting from 27:25

EB: why?

JY: it's become more awkward between us..although it doesn't seem like much time has passed.

EB smilingly nods

Both of them speak at the same time and stop.

JY moves closer.

JY: don't think much and just answer me.(............) do you love rep Yoojin? you can just tell me comfortably. comfortably. I think i have the right to ask such a question and have an answer, is that right?

EB: yes

JY: ah...if the question just now is difficult to answer, i'll start with a different question.

JY: did you-- miss me? (with a smile)

EB nods

JY: did you-- think of me, without any relation to a musical?

EB nods

JY: i really missed you so much --- that i was out of my mind and didn't know why i was doing what i was doing (???)

EB: no. it seems like son-saeng-nim (teacher, referring to JY) has been -- doing just fine.

JY: do you love that man, rep Yoo jin?

EB: it's not like that.-- but I seem to understand where rep YJ is hurting.

JY: i see....then do you love me?

and then JY moves in for a kiss.

======

feel free to add or correct if there are any errors.

Hello Sunnies :)

OK i watched The Musical for the second time tonight and just can get enough of them :)

@eunhye thanks for episode recap :)

@webby thanks for the ending english sub I really appreciate :)

@sue patiently waiting for your englis sub of the drama no rush sis take your time :)

@meow WOW amazing the long awaited KISS it was all worth the wait :)

Here's my MV for the week, hope you guys like it :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmvrfg_the-musical-mv-let-the-love-begin_music

Have a great evening Sunnies :)

TheMusicalE13111209HDTVXviD-Barosavi_snapshot_010145_20111210_010300.jpg

Choi Daniel kiss Ku Hye Sun and confirms his love for her

December 10, 2011 10:10 am ilnungcha

Ku Hye Sun and Choi Daniel attracted attention with their ‘teary kiss.’

On the episode of SBS TV’s The Musical that aired on December 9, Jay (played by Choi Daniel) tried to confirm if Eunbi (played by Ku Hye Sun) really loves him. Jay was surprised when he saw Eunbi next to Yoo Jin (played by Park Ki Woong) who lost his mother, instead of his fiancée Ra Kyung (played by Ki Eun Sae). Yoo Jin revealed his feelings for Eunbi by asking her to stay with him.

Jay asked Eunbi, “Do you love representative Yoo Jin? I think I have the right to ask and get an answer for this kind of question.” When Jay saw Eunbi was having a hard time answering the question he said, “If that’s hard for you to answer, I’ll start with other questions.” and started asking her about how she feels about him.

Jay questioned, “Did you miss me? Did you think of me regardless of the musical?” Shedding tears, Eunbi nodded slightly and said, “You seem to have made up your mind about how you felt about me.”

Jay asked, “Do you love representative Yoo Jin?” Eunbi replied, “It’s not that. It’s just I know where and how much it hurts.” Jay asked once again, “Then do you love me?” Eunbi stood there crying not being able to answer. Jay kissed on Eunbi’s lips and confirmed his love once again.

Expectations are on the rise whether this ‘teary kiss’ will develop Jay and Eunbis relationship further or worsen the love triangle between Eunbi, Yoo Jin and Jay.

http://en.korea.com/kuhyesun/news/choi-daniel-kiss-ku-hye-sun-and-confirms-his-love-for-her/

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

(Thanks webby! That is a perfect trans!!! Perhaps we can share trans for the next epi??

Also, I only translated upto the part where Ragyung and her coworkers are drinking together at GuKak's place. Not yet complete.)

Epi13 of THE MU

(sorry—skipped the reviews including the beginning part of the epi13 which is review. If problem,,,let me know.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RulZp7s7PTw

(start translating @7:08)

(Hospital: “Operating”)

The traffic accident itself did not seem very serious. However, during the accident, she fell and hit her head on the ground…

Can she recover with the surgery?

You were already aware of the pre-existing brain tumor. Right? I saw the bleeding near the head but I could not touch it due to the tumor.

For now, let us just wait and see the development.

What was the name of mom’s diagnosis?

Malignant brain stem ??gyojong=tumor??

Is it untreatable?

While you were studying in America, we even went to Johns Hopkins University Hospital. Due to the tumor near the main part of the brain, operation was impossible. The verdict was at the most 3 years. She was very sick lately.

You were really cruel to me…both of you.

Your mother did not want to be a burden to your life. She said that she did not want to block your unlimited future just because of her illness.

When you talk about my unlimited future, are you referring to this family’s future path set by Grandfather?

I could give it up for your mother’s sake, but we felt that we could not take that away from you.

So, if you were to reveal to me the truth about mom’s condition and I stay by mother’s side, then, Grandfather threatened to take away all those opportunities from me.  Right?

You and mom did not want to ruin my future and that is why you lied to me and went down to DaeGoo. And, stupid me, I fell for Granfather’s lie and that is why I was not able to see mom who has been ill all this time.

Jin, where are you going?

Just leave me alone for a while.

Is there something wrong? Is it dawn.

No matter what the job is, once the goal has been set, one must do the utmost to reach the goal with the least cost yet the greatest effect. That is what you taught us.

So?

What goal was I reaching for that I had to be prevented from seeing my ill mother and to go on living resenting my father?

Of course it was not my goal but yours, Chairman’s goals.

Your mother?

If you are asking if she is still alive.. Yes, she is still alive. But as soon as she saw me, she had a sudden spasm. She ran away and got into a car accident. Now she is hospitalized and unconscious and we do not know when she will wake up.

Do you want to hear my goals or do you want to know why I chose that path.

Which one do you want to explain?

Are you prepared to listen to the explanation?

The precise explanation, not an excuse and not an apology.

Excuse? Apology? You do not know such words.

How much longer do you think I will live, Jin?

For the remainder of my life, how much money do you think I need to do what I want to do?

To buy everything that my body ?needs most likely takes lots of money but the time will be short. Even so why did I make such a ruthless and toxic decision? Can you still not understand?

For the Group. To lead the Group, you felt that Dad is better than his older brother. But, if not Dad, me,,,,. Why, Why is this corporation, this business be more important than the family?

Because it is the business. Someday, I will die as well as your Dad and even you. But the business must survive and has to carry on that role.

But, the business ultimately exists for the people who are part of that business.

The business promises to fulfill its role at whatever the cost and seeks the confidence and belief from the stockholders, the consumers, and the government. To maintain that promise, the business must move on. We cannot keep that promise if we must lovingly take care of our family first. Right now, that could be hard for you to understand.

Right now, even if the time could be turned back, my decision would have been the same.

Yes, sunbae-nim (Bae Ganghee)

You are up already? Ah, it is not that you woke up early. You never went to bed.

The male lead used to be a guy who could do just about anything. But he is hurt by love and determines to live life by ChungDam dong Second.

ChungDam dong Second?

Hmm. He never meets one woman twice and never gives first place to any woman.

A bad guy.

Not just a bad guy but a guy who does not believe in love. He believes that the love’s truth is temporary and therefore, does not believe in unchanging love for one person.

A man who does not believe in love. A woman who does not know love. But ultimately it is a story about their love for each other.

That is right.

Is that how much you want it to work out for Jay and Eunbi?

What?

That is their story.

Is that how it is?

Anyway, we have to use the smaller theatre and change the story with more emphasis on the male lead…

Wow, this line is fantastic.

Yeah, isn’t it fantastic?  When Sungwoo just says that line with his voice, it will naturally be a big hit.

You wrote it well. Very well.

Did you know about Jay making such a contract before he agreed to it?

No, only just recently.

How about the album producer that he is working with?

No, I don’t really know about it.

So how did you and Jay decide to end your relationship?

When ChungDam dong Gumoho comes to stage, maybe we will…

So,  are you saying that Jay was nothing more than just a musical composer to you?

I wuv you. Til now, I never thought that I would say it feeling this way.

But what happens when love ends? The musical, the stage, the love and the person who love will all end at the same time.

Why must you think of the ending first?

I believe that a person can abandon the person s/he loves. Just like BaeGangHee sunbae left you to star in Count Monti. It is because we are people and people can change anytime. I don’t want to bet the musical on it.

Because musical is everything to you.

Yes.

If musical is everything,then what am I to you?

You are the person who led me into the musical that is everything to me.

Ok, I understand. I am leaving now.

This kid,,,has he fallen asleep?

Hello?

Hello? Sorry but I am busy now. I am driving now so I will call later. But your number is new. Where did you say you are calling?

Do you happen to be Gu Jak-nim?

Yes, That is right.

I will call you little later.

That is right. I am Gu Jak. When did we meet before?

I am the one who phoned you.

Ahh,,,,and you are?

I am Hong Jay’s high school classmate and the current album’s producer.

These days, Hong Jay is nearly done but he is having a hard time because he cannot come up with the title song.

So he has finished composing? Then would he have some time?

The first album’s melody work is done. But he still has to do the arrangement. Then he will go to USA to record and do the mixing and producing. If he is to do the three, it would take several years.

Ah. Yes, I guess so.

Then, how did you know it was me?

You are just the way Jay described you.

Ah, Yes, but how did you know my number?

It is my work so I need to know at least that much.

Ah, I see.

Jay has finally returned to the path that is right for him and is searching for his rhythm at this time. It is a rhythm that was hard for him to find.

I,,,I…that is,.I want to apologize to him. Instead of an apology, I want him to know that we are searching hard for the way to make it happen. And if Jay knows that he will be glad about it. And,,,

He will be glad and then he will become enticed by the message. Then he may want to help you again and do the musical again. Then at that moment, there will be 10-uk contract lawsuit and the mass media will be making a commotion and Hong jay’s career as a composer will come to an end.

Is that what will happen?

If you just leave now, it won’t happen that way.

(sorry-----hahahahaha----I laughed throughout the whole scene bet Gu and Ahn. Gu is such an innocent lamb before the cunning fox of a woman named Ahn….hahahah---and did you see Gu swallow his fear when she told him to calmly leave???? Hahahah)

Ah, I see. I understand what you are telling me.

Thank you.

(singing) When I’m tired and lonely and down and anxious, My heart is heavy.

(whispering) Father, have you eaten?

You can just talk normally. She is not sleeping.

Yes, that is true. I brought some food.

No,, can you stay a little bit? I want to wash up.

Yes.

Mother, you must be very happy. I also wanted to live like the two of you. I thought it is possible if I marry Jin-ssi. But now, I am not sure about anything. What should I do Mother?

(singing) Such a long time has passed. I came this far. I endured the 1000 years of time. I continue living here like this. All the time that I tolerated and endured and I am alone. I tell myself that I will not fall in love and therefore I will not love anyone. But, I…. the first time I saw you, the time stopped. The silver light of love grew. It is love that is longer and lonelier than 1000 years.

Since it is the title song, linking it with something grand like this,,,,

The way you look now, it seems like you know it even if I don’t say anything,

It is similar to  ChungDam dong Gumiho. ??? and rhythm may be different but the theme is almost the same.

Right?

Go home safely.

(singing) My man, if I turn away, I want to see him again. My man, sometimes, does not say anything as if he is mad. My man is a sunflower who only looks at me. Sunflower, Sunflower…

What are you going to do if I am really Hong Jay?

Go ahead and be Hong Jay. I am going to be Bae GangHee.

(singing) He, he, he is now her one man. …..

Isn’t my heart beating in such a very cool way?

Hm.

Do you like the song?

You were really grand on the stage.

Thank you.

Ah..Eunbi—ya!!

This is the road that we decided to go together. We should go together til the end.

I just about gave up everything…

Let’s start over.

You are still working hard.

(singing) He is a man that I need to let go…

Hah,,

Did you at least eat breakfast before you started work?

Yes, I drank coffee.

Mom

Jin

Mom

Jin,,,Jin, it has been a long time.

Mom,,,I,,,I did not know that you were sick.

Jin, I am sorry.

It is OK mom.

It is a condition that cannot be clearly explained medically. What Is clear is that MRI does not indicate any sign of improvement. I cannot even estimate how long this condition will last. For now, it is best to stay with the patient and to help her with what she wants. It is also clear that she does not have much time left.

I am sorry to make you come the long way.

Don’t say sad thing like that. She remembers me?

Yes. She was eating porridge and started to talk about your water-kimchi.

Actually I brought few things that your mother likes.

Thank you very much. Come this way.

There isn’t much time left…but I am so relieved  that I have the opportunity to thank you.

You just have to recover fast.

That I have been given a chance to say good-bye…If I expect more than this, it would be greed.

suhHee-ya

Grandmother, my husband does not have a mother-in-law nor a mother. That is why Jin does not have grandmothers  from either mother or father’s side.

Grandmother, can I ask you to do for them what you did for me?

Thank you.

You are really going to let me eat tonight until I cannot eat a bite from my own lips?

Yes.

Ok, today, let’s eat til we burst. But where are we going?

Let us go there. (a signal)

(Ragyung) Where?

Alcohol lightening under the dry sky,,,magic, let is start with Macgulli (Korean rice wine).

Ok.

RaGyung-ssi, don’t you have to go to the hospital?

No, it is OK. Let’s go.

I will take you there. This way please.

(performance of the theme song) Music, Magic, Stage curtain is rising. Scintillating music is flowing. Love is singing and dreaming. Love becomes a ?legend? Ragyung, Angel. Suh Ragyung. Angel. All that I dreamed. She is the angel who came to me tonight. Tonight my dream will come true.

Cheers.

Suh Ragyung!! You, you, you….it has been a long time since I saw you smile. Everyday you have been looking grim, Hey! Just throw everything away.

What do you mean?

All the things that are making it hard for you. Just throw them away. You don’t need them. All those men who make women’s lives hard. You don’t need them.

But, Jang Joon Hyuk-ssi,, Do you know who your formal rival is? The rival is a prince. Further, he is a wealthy prince and grandson.  He is a tremendous goal keeper who has been dealing with Suh Ragyung. What are you really going to do?

No matter who the goal-keeper may be, I will make a shoot for my true love.

You are so cool Joon Hyuk.

The game is over. Just go and live with him.

There is nothing to stress over. If he wants to do a play, make a play for him. If he wants to do musical, then make it for him. Go and live with him. You are a princess.

Unni, if you are blunt like that you are letting him be aware of the bet.

How can you advertise about the bribe!! Man. We have to be in sync to make a robbery. You are such a fool.

Well. Few Korean pancakes and Macgulli are not ??really a good betting items.

Joonhyuk-ssi, I am very interested in the oppa over there with lots of hair. Can you help me meet him?

Really? OK.

(at Monti’s)

Now, there is not much time left before the performance. So please take good care of yourself and your role and I will see you tomorrow.

Let’s do one Fighting…..  thank you.

------------------------------------------------------

(Eunbi in front of her house and remembers what BokJa says)

We have three weeks before the ?demo-judgment day. I do not really know what they will be doing but we did restart the practice. Come and visit. Everybody misses you.

(Jin and mom)

Are you sure you are going to be OK?

I’m OK Jin.  I really would like some coffee.

All right. Hot Americano and chocolate chiffon cake.

You are a good man.

Jin, you have to make up your mind to be happy.

Also, you have to work and think very hard to find out ways to be happy and what would make you happy. Just because you live earnestly does not mean that you will be happy. This life that we need to live will only become tragic if we just leave it alone.

OK, I will.

It goes the same with marriage.

Never ever marry because of someone one or something else. It should be for you and only for you. Marry someone whom you know that it cannot be anybody else.

Mom

Promise me, Jin. That you will try from ??this moment to be happy.

Jin, would you mind getting me some napkins?

OK.

(I agree!!! Yoo Jin or Park Giwoong has been amazing and deserves an award!!!)

Mom! I brought tissue….. Mom,,if you are finished with coffee,… shall we go up? Mom,,,,,,

(Go somehow ended up in front of Hong’s house when she was on her way to GuJak’s)

You  first.

Doha;s Song is a really good song.

Yes, I know.

I am sure the results will be very good in DaeGoo. Then, it will come out to the world again. One day, if Chungdam dong Gumiho makes it on stage, then maybe you and I..on stage…

Go and answer the phone.

Yes. Yes…I will go with him now.   Sunsengnim, I just heard that Rep Yoo Jin’s mother passed away.

Go safely.

How come it took you so long?

Do I need a permission to use the shower?

Since it is a job that requires daily all-nighters, I guess you do need a place to shower.

This is not just any place. It is your house.

Ah,,,GuJak was here few days ago. He said that he will showcase at ???bimp???? and get some funding support.

And,,,,

I told him not to say it and not to distract Hong Jay.

It is not a place that you can return.

So?

If you see them and they are begging you, you will feel very stressed.

You never liked doing things that are stressful, irritating or hard. So I am doing them for you.

Is that also the condition of the contract?

No,,,,I decided to play the villain for your sake. And, because you were clear that you are not going to come to me, I am able to do that because I decided to go to you.

I know you more than anybody else in this whole world. You don’t have to do a thing. People do not change that easily—especially those people who love their own comfort.

No, I don’t think so.

Suh Ragyung—ssi? This is Hong Jay. Where is Rep YooJin’s mother’s mortuary?

What do you mean mortuary?

She is just in the hospital.

Who said what?

(yoo and go)

I must try to be happy. I had to make a promise.

Your mother?

If a person just leaves it alone and not try, that person will become tragic.

She said I must make a decision to be happy.

If you look at my family, that statement makes so much sense. Right?

(RaGyung alone and remember what Jay told her)

Not too long ago. Eunbi received a call that Rep Yoo Jin’s mother passes away.

Yes, mother.   I am still at the office.  I will leave soon. We are not even married yet. How can I act like a daughter-in-law? I will take care of it. Please only give proper condolence like everybody else. Please I beg of you.

Hong Jay alone in car. His cell phone says: “My DoHa My Eunbi”

Here is the choco chiffon cake and Americano.

Can you just stay here with me for just a little bit..a little bit?

(Eunbi’s house)

Ah, you are late. Where is your grandmother?

She says she will be at the hospital so I was going to take some clothes.

Hong Jay- sunseng-nim!

You are too strict with the name title just because we haven’t seen each other for so long

Have a seat. I will get some tea.

No, he is going to give me a ride.

Uh…you know, these days, I crave for midnight snacks. I’m going out for some spicy rice cakes. Go ahead and talk together.

Why?

(Webby translated it here.)

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Forgot about the next week preview!!

Gu: EB, please help me...no...please save my life.

EB: How can I...

Gu: Please perform just one day at the ??Dipple's? (This must be the DaeGoo National Music Festival that I read about way before ) demo performance in front of the judges.

Ahn: What are you doing?

Hong: Organizing the music scores.

Ahn: Wait a minute.

RG's father (Rep Suh): If you lose the opportunity, you may end up in a serious situation where you will likely lose both the capital and the woman.

Dir Han: This weekend, you have to do your proper part as the alternate.

Bae:  Practice well and show off your skill.

Go: yes

Go: I learned about it while singing DoHa's song. Everybody says it.

Hong: that the song is my confession of love. 

(The way Go EB shyly bumps her head against Hong's back is adorable....keke)

I wonder if there will be a clash if she has to perform for both Gumiho and for Monty???--or maybe that won't be the plot???)

Guest lablyness

cheerko and webby... thanks for the translations, watching ep 13 the second time around with your translations makes it more meaningful. the first time was a little confusing with so many blanks in their conversations although YJ's and his mom's moments carried me away to teary-land...whew, really heart breaking and heart warming at the same time, that they were given time to bond and say everything that needed to be said before the end. YJ finally broke down and is now ready to make peace with life and find happiness. but the road ahead is going to be bumpy yet (as the preview of next epi shows).

park ki woong, here's to best wishes for an acting award. hey he should be given the lead in his next drama or film... a great actor is one who can use his eyes to convey emotions - and he showcased them all in the last 2 episodes of TM.

with EB and JY, well they embody the "first love" thrills for all of us... one is naive and the other is a jaded player. as jang said, chungdamdong gumiho is the love story of EB and JY. i am looking forward to how they will stage both musicals before TMu ends.

chinggus in the GHS, TMu, and CD sites... i enjoyed your translations, spazzing, and fearless forecasts for TMu. you all make me laugh and have fun. oh please dont share the flu... but the organic ginger ale would be fine to go around, christmas is just around the corner! and i hope we get some pics of hopscotch-ing and tap tap-dancing from you know who :) whatever the finale of TMu is, i know we will all enjoy it!

Guest yanna_cutie04

HI SUNNIES!! :)

I saw this drama poll "The Best Korean Drama of 2011". Unlike the blog/poll by JB, this seems to have a better listing of kdramas OF COURSE because THE MUSICAL is part of the list. This was how the dramas were selected to be in the poll list:

Q. Why not all korean drama showing in year 2011 are list here?

A. Because there are more than 100 Korean Dramas show in year 2011, so we need to select only 36 dramas to make the list more simple. The list is based on the Ratings, Comments and Popularity on social network for these Dramas. You may complain with us if you feel that your favorite drama have a big chance to win ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2011′ but is not in the list. However, please don’t complain with us simply because your favorite drama should be replace some of the drama on the list.

Year 2011 is almost over and Year 2012 is waiting!

Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2011‘

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

The-Best-Korean-Drama-of-2011.jpg

As a Korean Drama fan, you have the right to vote. The Poll will expire on 31 December 2011, 23:59 (time in korea, GMT+9).

Happy Voting !!!

Rule:-

- 1 IP address can only vote for 1 time/day

- 1 vote can only for 1 drama

- Same IP address can vote again after 24 hours

SUNNIES, while THE MUSICAL may not have achieved good ratings but considering its very spectacular story, actors, and director, I believe that it deserves to be one of the best dramas. So START VOTING FOR IT NOW!!

Thank you Sunnies! GHS, Fighting! :)

Guest ari_oppa

HI SUNNIES!! :)

I saw this drama poll "The Best Korean Drama of 2011". Unlike the blog/poll by JB, this seems to have a better listing of kdramas OF COURSE because THE MUSICAL is part of the list. This was how the dramas were selected to be in the poll list:

Q. Why not all korean drama showing in year 2011 are list here?

A. Because there are more than 100 Korean Dramas show in year 2011, so we need to select only 36 dramas to make the list more simple. The list is based on the Ratings, Comments and Popularity on social network for these Dramas. You may complain with us if you feel that your favorite drama have a big chance to win ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2011′ but is not in the list. However, please don’t complain with us simply because your favorite drama should be replace some of the drama on the list.

Year 2011 is almost over and Year 2012 is waiting!

Now, it’s the time to vote for ‘The Best Korean Drama of 2011‘

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

*quoted image*

As a Korean Drama fan, you have the right to vote. The Poll will expire on 31 December 2011, 23:59 (time in korea, GMT+9).

Happy Voting !!!

Rule:-

- 1 IP address can only vote for 1 time/day

- 1 vote can only for 1 drama

- Same IP address can vote again after 24 hours

SUNNIES, while THE MUSICAL may not have achieved good ratings but considering its very spectacular story, actors, and director, I believe that it deserves to be one of the best dramas. So START VOTING FOR IT NOW!!

Thank you Sunnies! GHS, Fighting! :)

Yeahhh...I've Voted for THE Musical from today, and I will vote everyday until 31 December. Although it's not big web, but I hope by voting THE MUSICAL it can make world now THE MUSICAL have big viewer too and If we can make The MUSICAL on TOP 10 I think it can help gain the popularity of this drama...and then hope more viewer for this drama....Really proud cause THE Musical on 17th rank now ! Let make it at least TOP 10 sunniez...Vote it 1 time per day :)