Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hi dear Sunnies, fellow soompiers, guests, anonymous users! happy.gif

I have been doing some back-reading trying to find that one article that started me on becoming an avid follower of Ms. Ku HyeSun.  What prompted me was that quote from the late Steve Jobs which I posted a few pages back and connected it with what our dear KHS also said in her past interview.  Thanks to our dear Sue,  she made it an easier task for me and thanks as well to eunhye05 for tasking me sweatingbullets.gif to share the article with you all.  Although some of you might already have beaten me to it but, it is my utmost pleasure to share the article with you.

Ah, to tell the truth, it took me a while to find it because I got side-tracked from re-reading the old posts from 2009 and of course staring at KHS' pics and making copies for my own personal file. blush.gif Thank you to all who contributed that year.  Some I don't see here anymore, some are here still riding the waves with our dear GHS.

So I'm sharing not one but several links (just click on the underlined phrases to take you to each post) down the memory lane.  Happy reading or re-reading for most of us! wub.gif Or, just ignore this post if you must.

The article in Korean

Sue's translation

Another insightful article (if you still like to read on)

Some light-hearted, no, funny, no HILARIOUS, LOL moments of KHS during NS5 days if you still want to go on reading laugh.gif

KHS and LSG

with Park JinWoo

Last one, promise.

I'm reposting part of the Cosmos article, if I may, that talked about how she makes choices in her life.  Please delete if not allowed to repost.

R: You dealt with the issue of death in your film. You dealt with separations and good-byes in your novel and the need to accept reality. So, I want to ask you how do you want to die?

G: Whenever I am faced with choices, I often ask myself this question: "If I die at this juncture, would I regret this choice?" I tend to be very active and progressive when it comes to love. If I do fall for someone, I do say directly, "let's love". It is too sad to wait until the last minute to say I love you. So, whatever I choose to do in my life, I often think about the moment of death. I do not want to have regrets over things I could have done. At the moment of death,,,I hope that I am not physically tormented or mentally unstable. Except for the memory of love that you treasure, what else is left at the end? If I am lucky, I want to die after reflecting on how I have lived. I don't think about who will cry for me if I die,,,because, when I die, the world ends. 

hyesun4lyf, thank you for your hard work!!! I remembered reading Hye Sun's interview and this particular answer was very meaningful to me. I don't think we ask ourselves questions such as death and regrets...after reading this particular article, sometimes when I make my decisions I framed my question like that too....and not surprisingly, my decision would be different sometimes. :sweatingbullets: She is one smart wise young lady! :rolleyes:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks everyone!

I was looking over DC and read this page:

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123300&page=1&bbs=

It appears that there will most likely be a Korean version of Absolute Darling and it will start filming and maybe even airing in mid March or April of next year at MBC. (I believe this is the time around when Taiwan version of Absolute Darling will air...Right?)

DC memebers are mostly very upset about this especially because currently they have Top and Kim HaNeul in mind for actors.

Top is part of YG. DC cannot understand why YG is allowing overlapping of his actors for similar or same projects. They talk about how when GHS was cast for THEMU, he also allowed DaeSung to act for a very similar drama called What's Up. They wonder if YG just gave up on promoting and managing GHS??

Although it is not certain if this project is definitely finalized,,,,,I am also wondering if YG has the best interest in mind for GHS as well as his other stars.....^_^

Have a good day Sunnies!:)

Guest eunhye05

THanks sue for all the info.

I think she meant that Bhap needs a mate apart from Gamja since Gamja is a big big dog. He'll just probably crush Bhap when they go play. lol. I wonder if she lets them play together. Im so happy she's now featuring bhap in her tweets. :D her other pups need more love. lol. She looks thinner in the pics. I hope she takes this time off to rest, relax and gain more weight! Poor GHS have been stressed out from the film fest. 

You're right there are rumors surrounding Absolute Boyfriend Korean version. I hope the Taiwan people pick up on this and decide to show AD way ahead of schedule at least. That way, maybe the production for the Korean one will cease so that we don't have competition and can focus on the JiroWang-GHS one first! No offense to the Korean one though.(I love TOP) I just want AD and our girl to succeed first and to limit comparisons! :D

kgrl43 - I also wonder too. I've begun to rewatch Pure19 some time ago (This drama never gets old!) and I'm just getting to the part where Yunhou's ex is about to stir things up. lol. I wonder when and if she will show up here to. That'll be interesting.

hyesun4lyf - you are amazing. thank you so much for bringing over that article and many more goodies during your backreads. Im now jotting down the quote and shall use it as a source of inspiration everyday! 

Here's another quote I liked from her the other link you posted:

"There is no such thing as a perfect person in this world. We all must become the main characters or the stars of our lives.We are all different and start differently. But from whatever is our circumstances, it is very important that we find the opportunities to try out what we want to do."  (im positive this is also what inspired Cafe Manolin to come about as she later mentions making opportunities for others to showcase their work)

myonenonly - This further proves that GHS Fans are as you mentioned mostly intellectuals - we are just all inspired and touched by our beloved Role Model in Hye Sun! :D hehehehe 

I love how she mentions in Cosmo as well that "As long as people are stimulated or motivated through me, whether it is by feelings of jealousy or by some hope and inspiration, I feel it is a good thing in the end. "  -- if she only knew how many lives she's already touched! :)

OK now Next on my to do list = Find that book of that inspired her 'To Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci' 

I shall now proceed to watch the eng subbed version of TheMU ep7 and the other links posted by HyeSun4Lyf from HS's nonstop days!  Fighting! :D

good evening Sunnies :)

@Sue just read @soompi that AD is not comfirmed yet korean version :) its true that both actors were approached but didnt confirmed yet.

@hyesun4lyf WOW you were amazing and very patient, I would have the patient to do what you did trying to find the articles thanks so much :)

Good night Sunnies and good day tomorrow :)

thanks for the vid!!! Daniel is funny treating Hyesun like a little kid! it's cute!! :D :D

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

love this vidi, i like too the way Dany treating Hye Sun and the kid too and it's so funny when Dany want to hold that little kid and try to kiss her but she won't, Dany got little "upset" but the way he hug hye sun it looks like he was jealous to hye sun that she comfort that little kid,heheheh. Dany , don't get closer to her coz somebody will get jealous ,lol

Guest j-j-forever

Guys check this out! :)  Love it! Is it the same dress?! Well almost! This means our HS is one fashionista sporting a trend! lol. They both look fab!

Found this on tumblr:

Credit to http://istokermats.t...rean-actress-gu

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

GHS, really a FASHIONISTA and ELEGANT! LOVE IT LOVEIT, I love them both.... even shoes/heels are almost the same...But since GHS has that gorgeous legs then, she really pulled the plug!!!

:D

Cre 여신쿠 http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123327&page=1&bbs=

2qa4cax.jpg

[출처] 부탁해요 캡틴 제작카페

지난달 어디선가 봤는데

쿠가 호주 비행학교에서 조종사가 되는 과정을 그린 드라마 촬영한다고

사실 미국 캘리포니아에 있는 모 비행학교에서 촬영하려고 했었다는데

문제가 좀 있어서 호주로 바꿨다라는 말이 있었음

쿠야 호주 잘 다녀와.

올해 토요타 CF 촬영하러 다녀오고 또 호주가네..

Guest hyesun4lyf

Guys check this out! :)  Love it! Is it the same dress?! Well almost! This means our HS is one fashionista sporting a trend! lol. They both look fab!

Found this on tumblr:

Credit to http://istokermats.t...rean-actress-gu

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Good catch eunhye05.  Love both similar styles but lovin' our GHS' more.wub.gif

Thanks for sharing.

Cre 여신쿠 http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=guhyesun&no=123327&page=1&bbs=

*quoted image*

[출처] 부탁해요 캡틴 제작카페

[from] 'Take care of me, Captain''s production cafe (they changed the name from 'fly again' to 'take care of me, captain'.)

지난달 어디선가 봤는데

i saw it somewhere last month

쿠가 호주 비행학교에서 조종사가 되는 과정을 그린 드라마 촬영한다고

the drama to be filmed is about HS becoming a pilot at an aviation school in australia

사실 미국 캘리포니아에 있는 모 비행학교에서 촬영하려고 했었다는데

actually they originally planned to film at some aviation school in california

문제가 좀 있어서 호주로 바꿨다라는 말이 있었음

but there was some problem, so they switched to australia

쿠야 호주 잘 다녀와.

HS, hope you visit Australia well and return to us.

올해 토요타 CF 촬영하러 다녀오고 또 호주가네..

she went to film toyota CF earlier this year and she's going again..

cr: goddess Ku from DC

Guest hyesun4lyf

And hyesun4lyf, I believe you're right - I remember reading about So Young Chu (sp?) making an apperance in this drama as JY's former girlfriend, and coincidentally she did play SJS's former gf in Pure 19.  I can't imagine the turn of events with the addition of another loveline!!  Wow.... a lot to anticipate :lol:  

Have a great week, thank you all for your hard work and contributions to the thread, and see you on Friday!

Hi kgrl43.  Sorry to cut your post but thank you for that info.  You are right, her name is Choo SoYoung and she will be appearing in some upcoming episodes of TheMu.  I'm wondering maybe she will be an investor/friend/ex-lover of HJY?  As this kdrama has been upredictable so far, I'm not going to make anymore speculations.  wacko.gif

2 more days to go!

Ku Hye Sun for COSMOPOLITAN (Nov'11 Issue) :w00t:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

cr: as labelled

hey thanks for the pics!! I love this!!! I've been waiting for Hyesun to be featured on a magazine or does a magazine photoshoot! anyway the pics doesn't seem to upload so I'm uploading it again~ my fave pic is her and cute little pup!! <3

33kfwxe.jpg

2itipvs.jpg

343rdqg.jpg

5494lg.jpg

Woooow...so pretty. I had a dream last night, I saw GHS on one of the mags. And now she's in Cosmo...I wish I can have the mags copy on my country...Is there any related interview? And I really like the rings that she wear... I wonder where i can find this ring. Im a ring lover :)...

Thanks for sharing...

Thanks dewimoar and minjee for the cosmo pix:)

OMG !! She really looks BEAUTIFUL and SEXY and full of energy !!!  Even me cannot control my giggling coz she really enjoy the photoshoot most especially with her dog.. kekeke :lol:  :D

Thanks also to all sunnies for all the updates and translations to sue, webby and meow .. :)

Have a nice day to all Sunnies :)

so happy reading all your comments and messages and thanks to everyone "here" for keep on translating to us non Korean speaker:

so happy again that a lot of people really recognizing KHS as one of the "NATURAL BEAUTY" in the Korean entertainment:

here's the link:

http://www.hancinema.net/jeon-ji-hyeon-is-a-natural-beauty-the-mole-on-her-nose-may-be-planted-34217.html

"Actress Jeon Ji-hyeon didn't have a mole on her nose when she was younger?

Cable TV Y-Star asked people on the streets, "Who is a natural beauty" from which 15 female stars were chosen and asked for confirmation by a plastic surgeon.

Those who were chosen by the citizen's as a natural beauty were Kong Hyo-jin, Kim Tae-hee, Moon Chae-won, Lee Min-jeong, Sin Se-kyeong and more but the surgeon thought different.

The natural beauties that the surgeon chose were F(X) member Krystal, Koo Hye-seon, Song Ji-hyo, Sully, Suzy and more."