Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest eunhye05

GOO HYE SUN WILL NOT LAY LOW FOR ‘THE MUSICAL’

GooHyeSun_themusical.jpg

Ku Hye Sun recently talked about her feelings regarding SBS’s Friday series The Musical.

The first episode of the series was aired on the 2nd. Ku played the role of Go Eun Bi, a medical student, and dressed up as the cartoon character ‘Sailor Moon’. People received her performance well and eagerly anticipate the rest of the series to see her passionately searching for her dreams.

A spokesperson for Ku said, “The series is trying many different things that never have been shown on a TV series before. Ku is trying hard to do her best. I want people to see a different side of her.”

He added, “In the series, Ku will sing and do all sorts things that she has practiced very hard. She will not lay down low.”

The Musical is about young people who perform musicals. Besides Ku, Choi Daniel, Park Ki Woong and more will appear on the series.

Source: OSEN from Nate

Credits: en.Korea.com

HELLO SUNNIES!

..missed this thread for few days...been so busy at work...but i am proud of myself that i was able to enjoy watching THE MU even without eng subs LOL! thanks Sue for the summary...i was able to understand what ep1 is all about :rolleyes:

..thanks to all sunnies not only for the wonderful goodies you shared here...but esp your very sincere thoughts and admiration on our sunshine girl GHS...as they say....this only goes to show that GHS is indeed super famous because antis waste their time on "bullying" sunnies and saying bad things about GHS....if she isn't famous enough, i don't think the antis would even go visit the threads for GHS... :lol:

...again, my deepest thanks to all sunnies...FIGHTING for GHS! (sorry if i can't mention each and everyone...my heart goes out to you all)

___E01_110902_HDTV_X264_720p-HANrel_avi_000242676.jpg

..i can't wait for ep 2 already...THE MUSICAL!

Guest frances143

Hello sunnies!

Im just a newbie here actually a silent lurker..  ,

Im a fan of GHS, thanks sister for all the updates. my  day is not complete without visiting her thread..

I did watch " THE MU".. its so funny..i keep giggling while watching..

too excited  on Friday..

:) 

I've also been a silent reader for so long, but I want to show my support to our beloved Hye Sun by posting here today.

Thank you very much for all sunnies who always bring any news about HS and keep the page of this thread increasing, you guys rock!

I've searched on twitter and found out that many people who are not the fans of HS also enjoy The Musical. They said that The Musical is entertaining and worth to watch. It's not only us, Sunnies, who enjoy the show but other people as well. I'm very proud to be GHS' fan. Goo Hye Sun and The Musical fighting!

some stills & BTS from The Musical

a60a3568.jpg

9603729f.jpg

39591b9b.jpg

ef86643f.jpg

th_ec7e66f2.jpgth_2ee5ff8a.jpgth_d948efae.jpg

Cre SBS

wanna feedback on the questions about help to improve the rating addressed by sue, eunhye05, and some others. Unfortunately viewership rating only counts TV viewing, i.e. the number of viewers who are actually watch it real time through TV. Any online medium, official or unoffcial ones could not help to boost the rating. With all the advanced technology nowadays, many people would not stay at home for a drama or program since they can watch it on phone/ computer real time or afterwards, thus even the best drama timeslot on mon-thur could not acheive high rating like years ago.

Anyways,  we will still support The MU no matter how :D

Have a nice day all Sunniez

Hi good day to all Sunnies. :D

@meow13, thnks for the photos and infos, :) so sad only real TV watching counted :(

But let's not disappointed with ourselves, we'll still watch TMU online even tho it's not counted right.

Let's pray that the rating will be better this week. TMU Fighting!!!

There are still 2 voting polls ON GOING and it will ended this Sept, 2011.

Let us all show our love for Hyesun, let's not miss this opportunity and spare a minute of our time to vote for her.

Make her No.1 @yahoo and the Most Popular Female Celebrity (MPFC) of Korea.

kr. rival.kids.yahoo

MPFC

LET'S DO IT TOGETHER. HYESUN FIGHTING!!!!

hello sunnies ...thank you so much for the updates ....

I know this is off topic .. but I made a slideshow of the couple Hyesun and HyunJoong .. I really am a fan of this couple.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyuLkla72AI

Hope you like ..

Oh and do not forget to vote for Goo Hye Sun ..... Thanks for the links Sukreen

haha..yonghwa...and here i thought i'm the only one obessed with this couple.

Guest eunhye05

Here's the SBSNOW tweet with the same pics meow13 posted. Can anyone translate? lol

<더 뮤지컬> 최다니엘♡구혜선♡박경림씨~ 촬영장에서 다정한 모습 ^^ 다니엘씨랑 경림씨는 몰 보고 그렇게 즐거우신건지.. http://twitpic.com/6h9zss

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Here's the SBSNOW tweet with the same pics meow13 posted. Can anyone translate? lol

<더 뮤지컬> 최다니엘♡구혜선♡박경림씨~ 촬영장에서 다정한 모습 ^^ 다니엘씨랑 경림씨는 몰 보고 그렇게 즐거우신건지.. http://twitpic.com/6h9zss

Thank you eunhye05!

<The Musical> Choi Daniel-GHS-Park GyungLim- These three are looking friendly at the set.^^ What is that which Daniel and Gyunglim are looking at and  finding it so entertaining.

haha..yonghwa...and here i thought i'm the only one obessed with this couple.

Well, look who you're not alone .. I also love this couple ..... not know how much I want both to work together again on a new project would be very happy .. .. but for now I'm content ... watching the videos that fans created for them ....

it's a shame that there is a forum where fans HyunSun soompi deposit everything we feel about this couple :(

Fanmade here a few that I found on youtube which are my favorite ...

Jihoo/Jandi : darling, wish you were here

jihoo/jandi already gone

jihoo/jandi one in a million

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for translations cheerkoo ... the musical fighting !!!

Guest francia1980

hello sunnies:)

@meow13, thanks so much for sharing the pics:)

:sweatingbullets: i can't wait for tomorrow for "THE MU FEVER".

i will make sure to come home early , so that i wont be late for live streaming.:)

the mirror looks familiar....

but i  can't remember the name of one guy using that same mirror...i think i  got  amnesia already ...:D

can anyone know his name?????

DON'T MIND ME, I'M JUST ADDICT HERE..:)

김기덕 '아멘'·구혜선 '복숭아나무', BIFF서 첫선

2011090816430611351_1.jpg

김기덕 감독의 '아멘'과 구혜선 감독의 '복숭아나무'가 제16회 부산국제영화제를 통해 국내에서 첫 선을 보인다.

8일 오후4시 부산국제영화제 조직위원회는 서울 소공동 롯데호텔에서 기자회견을 열고 다음달 6일부터 9일간 열리는 제16회 부산국제영화제 전모를 공개했다.

이에 따르면 올해 부산국제영화제에서는 김기덕 감독의 '아멘'과 배우 구혜선이 연출한 '복숭아나무'가 첫 선을 보인다. '아멘'은 한국영화의 오늘 중 파노라마 부문으로, '복숭아나무'는 비전 부문으로 초청됐다.

'아멘'은 김기덕 감독이 칸에 초청된 이후 유럽 각지에서 찍은 영화. 남자친구를 찾으려는 한국소녀의 미스터리한 여행기를 담았다. 16일 열리는 산세바스찬국제영화제 경쟁부문에 초청됐으며, 부산국제영화제를 통해 아시아 프리미어로 상영된다.

'복숭아나무'는 지속적인 영화제작작업을 위해 구혜선이 직접 설립한 구혜선 필름의 창립 작품. 구혜선의 두 번째 장편 연출작이며 샴 쌍둥이의 동화적인 판타지를 담았다. 조승우와 류덕환, 남상미가 주연을 맡았다.

또 구혜선의 첫 장편 영화 '요술'의 주인공이었던 임지규, 서현진과 KBS 드라마 '수상한 삼형제'에서 셋째 아들로 사랑 받았던 이준혁 MBC 시트콤 '지붕 뚫고 하이킥'의 최 다니엘 등 젊은 연기자들이 대거 우정출연을 결정했다.

제16회 부산국제영화제는 10월6일부터 14일까지 개최된다.

aoi@mtstarnews.com

cre:Nate

it seems "Peach Tree" will premiere at BIFF 2011, Sue? :D Thanks for the updates Sunnies ;)

Hello Sunnies  :)

dewimoar & meow13  ~~ thanks for the info about "Peach Tree" :) This would be another super busy day for our dear  hye sun to promote her 2nd full length movie...  Hoping that there are lots of  viewers who will watch her movie. :) Oh, how I wish we non-korean can watch her movie, kekeke .. :sweatingbullets:

Sue ~~ we are waiting for your translation... Thanks in advance  :)

Hye Sun FIGHTING !!! :wub:

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

Thanks Dewimoar for the article about PEACH TREE!

Here is summary of the article.

김기덕 감독의 '아멘'과 구혜선 감독의 '복숭아나무'가 제16회 부산국제영화제를 통해 국내에서 첫 선을 보인다.

8일 오후4시 부산국제영화제 조직위원회는 서울 소공동 롯데호텔에서 기자회견을 열고 다음달 6일부터 9일간 열리는 제16회 부산국제영화제 전모를 공개했다.  BIFF=Busan International Film Festival asso. had a press conf on Sept 8 at 4PM at the Lotte Hotel to announce its 16th festival to be held starting October 6th for 9 days.

이에 따르면 올해 부산국제영화제에서는 김기덕 감독의 '아멘'과 배우 구혜선이 연출한 '복숭아나무'가 첫 선을 보인다. '아멘'은 한국영화의 오늘 중 파노라마 부문으로, '복숭아나무'는 비전 부문으로 초청됐다. BIFF announced that two movies are making their first appearance: Amen by Director Kim Ki Duk and Peach Tree by Dirctor GHS.

'아멘'은 김기덕 감독이 칸에 초청된 이후 유럽 각지에서 찍은 영화. 남자친구를 찾으려는 한국소녀의 미스터리한 여행기를 담았다. 16일 열리는 산세바스찬국제영화제 경쟁부문에 초청됐으며, 부산국제영화제를 통해 아시아 프리미어로 상영된다. AMEN was invited by Caan Film Festival. It is about a Korean girl looking for her boyfriend and involves some mystery in her travel all over Europe. The movie will also appear as the premier Asian film in St Sabastian IFF on the 16th.

'복숭아나무'는 지속적인 영화제작작업을 위해 구혜선이 직접 설립한 구혜선 필름의 창립 작품. 구혜선의 두 번째 장편 연출작이며 샴 쌍둥이의 동화적인 판타지를 담았다. 조승우와 류덕환, 남상미가 주연을 맡았다. To continue her work of making movies, GHS established her company, GHS Film and  Peach Tree is GHS Film's first project.  But it is her second feature film and it is a fairy tale fantasy story of Siamese twins. The movie stars Jo SeungWoo, Ryu DukHwan and Nam SangMI.

또 구혜선의 첫 장편 영화 '요술'의 주인공이었던 임지규, 서현진과 KBS 드라마 '수상한 삼형제'에서 셋째 아들로 사랑 받았던 이준혁 MBC 시트콤 '지붕 뚫고 하이킥'의 최 다니엘 등 젊은 연기자들이 대거 우정출연을 결정했다. Many other actors will make appearance in the Peach Tree out of their friendship to GHS: YOSOOL's stars Lim JIGyu and Suh HyunJin; Lee JoonHyuk who played the third son in the KBS drama Strange Three Siblings; Choi Daniel fromMBC's sitcom, High Kick Through The Roof as well as many other young actors.

제16회 부산국제영화제는 10월6일부터 14일까지 개최된다. The 16th BIFF will be held from October 6th until October 14th.

aoi@mtstarnews.com

(Thanks all the Sunnies for keeping the forum lively: Have been kind of  busy with work.....Can't wait for the second episode of THE MU and I sincerely pray for the DAEBOK of Peach Tree!!!   GHS FILM Fighting!!)