Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest PhoenixAngel

i love to see hye sun in another series dont care whether isit taiwan or korean...as long as it get to keep her on the screen :)

finally news from nate :)

구혜선, 대만 인기스타 오존과 연인으로 호흡 '커플 포스'

06_92274.jpg

[티브이데일리=조혜리 중화권전문기자] 배우 구혜선이 대만의 인기그룹 비륜해(폐이륜하이)의 멤버 오존(우쥰)과 대만 드라마 '절대 그이(절대달령)'에서 호흡을 맞춘다.

오존은 완벽한 외모에 요리, 빨래 등 집안 일까지 모두 해내는 만능 로봇 남자친구 역할을 맡았고, 구혜선은 실연의 아픔을 잊기 위해 완벽한 로봇으로 실연의 상처를 대신하려는 여주인공 역을 맡았다.

5일 타이베이에서 진행된 제작발표회에서 오존과 구혜선은 MC의 장난스러운 요구로 서로를 20초간 바라보는 미션을 수행하다 얼굴이 빨개지는 등 전체적으로 화기애애한 분위기를 연출하기도 했다.

또 이날 현장에는 여러가지 질문이 오갔다. 오존은 이미 제작되어 큰 인기를 끈 바 있는 일본판 ’절대그이’와의 비교에 대한 부담감에 대해 "분명 두 작품간에 각각의 특징이 있을 것이며, 열심히 연기한다면 시청자들도 알아줄 것이라고 믿는다"고 답했다.

그리고 구혜선은 '꽃보다 남자'에서의 상대역 이민호와 오존 중 누가 더 멋지다고 생각하냐는 질문에 "이민호와 촬영할 때는 그가 제일 멋지다고 느꼈고, 지금은 오존과 함께 촬영하게 되었기 때문에 오직 오존 뿐"이라는 재치 있는 답변을 남겼다.

한편 대만관광청의 홍보대사로 활동하고 있는 오존은 이전에도 구혜선과 함께 타이완 관광청에서 주관한 뮤직비디오를 함께 촬영한 바 있다. 당시 오존은 구혜선과 다시 한 번 연기하고 싶다는 바람을 말하기도 했었기에 두 사람의 호흡에 더욱 기대가 모아지고 있다.

우연히 함께 하게 된 완벽한 로봇 남자친구와의 로맨스를 그리는 대만판 '절대그이'는 2011년 방영될 예정이다.

[티브이데일리=조혜리 중화권전문기자 talk@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=ChinaYES]

오존하고 쿠하고 이번이 3번째만남인가????

암튼 그런데 두번이 올블랙.....두번이 엄청 짧은컷단발.......ㅠ

진짜 이쁘고 여성스러운모습으로 꽃단장한쿠랑 오존모습보고싶으다.....

절대그이찍을땐 머리좀붙여주길.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 쿠 저런모습도 실제로보면 진짜 이쁘겠지만 아무래도 머리가 커트고 올블랙차림이다보니..

기자회견사진은 마치 남남커플같았음.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

근데 예전엔 평소차림은 지금이랑 비슷했어도....프로모션같은건 코디가 드레스같은거 골라주더니.......요즘엔 어째서 프로모션까지 바지차림임?ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

아 속상하다진짜.ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 대충 저런스타일로갈꺼라고 생각은했지만 올블랙은 너무했어...............ㅠ

-----------------------

2yyza80.jpg

YG Entertainment 에서 보낸 화환...

2010.10.05 02:09

소화기 센터 앞의 로비에.. 사진전을 하는데..

YG 랑 친분이 있는 사람이 하나 보더라..;;

양사장이랑..

구혜선, 2NE1, 빅뱅등이 화환을..ㅋㅋ

신기했음..;;

http://minihp.cyworld.com/24377976/1544676125

----------------------

e03fb5.jpg

epqgif.jpg

k47aj8.jpg

1j4tc5.jpg

ot0obr.jpg

Credit Ku Hye Sun Taiwan Fan Club

tracy sis its ok ^_^

Fan account of HS's visit to Taiwan.

==============================================

Original account from Goo Hye Sun Chinese Net (aka 具惠善中文网)

Fan account by SteoreoPony@具惠善中文网

转载请注明:具惠善中文网

by:StereoPony@具惠善中文网

10月4號下午 跟揪揪親辜 直奔西華飯店等小善

約下午六點左右 眼力好的揪揪 就大叫喔逆 我也才頓時驚覺

我們走向小善 小善也認出我們 旁邊的經紀人哥哥 用韓文說了:"來了啊!!"

看來我們是最早來看小善的

Afternoon of 10/4, the fan with another fan headed to 西華飯店, that is the hotel where HS will be staying. One of them spotted HS at around 6pm and they approached her. HS recognized them and her manager who was next to her said 'you've come!!'. It appears that these 2 fans were the earliest there.

揪揪親辜送了小善禮物 小善也很好奇把玩 應該是很喜歡也覺得很有趣

帶上了車 隨即前往晚餐地點

第一天晚餐是吃鐵板燒 居然吃了3小時 大概是忙於應酬吧

約9點左右 車子先回飯店 經紀人哥哥 貌似先回飯店休息

只有小善跟翻譯 加助理 前往按摩店 這家按摩店據說是八大副總推薦的 但其實令我們有點傻眼

按摩途中 又有一位兔子親辜來看惠善 我們一起等到了1點 才按摩結束

出們的小善 看見兔子 主動上前抓住她的手 說了"好久不見"

小善覺得按摩有點痛 哈哈

由於我們對小善的鞋子都很好奇(因為很好看又很難買)

魚是就詢問小善購於何處 結果"日本!!!

第一天就這樣結束了~~~~~~

One of the fans gave HS a present and HS was very curious about it. She brought it along with her on the car and headed to the dinner venue. They ate Teppayaki (grill) for their dinner, and were there for 3 hours.

Around 9pm, their car headed back to the hotel. Her manager seemed to retire early at the hotel, while HS, the interpreter, and her assistant headed to the massage parlor recommended by GTV 副總 (?? GTV vice-president?? not sure). While the fans were waiting for them at the massage parlor, another fan arrived. and they waited til 1am before the massage ended. When HS came out, she saw the fan that newly arrived and HS approached that fan and took hold of her hand saying 'i haven't seen you in a long time'. HS thinks the massage is a bit painful. haha. We were very curious about HS's shoes (look pretty and seem hard to buy), HS said she bought them in Japan. The first day ended~~

10月5號中午

由於記者會只開放50個名額

現場吳尊粉絲太過龐大

競爭失利!!!

不過我跟兔子親估也有到樓上等小善

小善剛進來時是沒有笑容的 不過看到我們就笑了!!

重點是小善跟吳尊是一起入場的 不過 我完全無視了吳尊........

Oct 5th, noon/afternoon

THe presscon allowed only 50 persons to enter and there were too many Wu Zun fans so we were outnumbered!!!

however, I and another fan both waited for HS on the upper level. When HS first came in, she wasn't smiling but once she saw us, she started to smile!! THe main point is that HS entered into the room with Wu Zun but I completely ignored his existence..... (this is a male fan btw)

記者會時間相當短暫 結束後2人在飯店裡討論掰設相關事宜

直到約8點 小善才出外用餐 上車前 我們跟她說我們等很久 小善都笑笑應對 我想她自己也知道

這次是到吳尊所推薦的店去用餐

約11點左右 才用餐完畢 小善出來時 跟小兔將禮物送給小善並握手 今天就這樣滿足了!!

原本想說時間已晚 應該回飯店 結果又去按了摩 礙於時間太晚 只好向經紀人哥哥告知我們要先回家

第二天就這樣結束了~~~~~

The presscon was very short. after it ended the two of them discussed about drama related matters at the hotel.

HS left at around 8pm for dinner. Before she got on the car, we told her we waited for very long. HS smiled back at us, i think she knew that too.

This time she headed to a restaurant recommended by Wu Zun.

Dinner ended at around 11pm. When HS came out, one fan gave HS a present and shook hands with her. We were contented just like this!!

Originally she would have gone back to the hotel since it was late, but she went to the massage parlor again. Since it was really late, we told her manager that we have to leave first.

The second day ended just like this~~~

10月6號就是偉大的粉絲見面會囉!!

不過出門在半路上發覺 錢包忘在家中 只好返回家 時間有所耽擱

約11點左右到達目的地

現場人數也是不少啦!!

12點小善就出現囉!

小善還是怕生 所以眼光還是飄啊飄

不過一開始好像有一直看著我們

Oct 6th is the great fans meeting day!!

Half way to the venue i realize i forgot my wallet and had to detour

reached the venue at ~11am. there were quite a lot of people there!!

at 12, HS appeared. She still seems shy with the crowd, so her gaze was floating(?) (as in she wasn't focused)

however it seems like she was looking at us right from the start

開場前 工作人員徵求3位男粉絲 雖然沒選上 但還是要讓小善知道我們是高興地來看她的

一開始的圈叉遊戲 考驗對小善的了解程度 雖然有幾題 真有點難度

不過我們總覺得小善是故意幫我們幾個 選擇我們所選擇的答案

結束了問答候 勝利者就是跟小善的拍照拍立得啦!! 小善對我們很親切

輪到我拍時 還勾著我的手(真是天堂.....) 拍完還一直說謝謝

揪揪親辜在拍完後則是大力擁抱喔!!!(現場怨聲四起)

再來是選擇絕對達令遊戲啦!! 現在真是慶幸 沒被選上

上台男生要露小腿 露肚子 屁股寫字 有點無言啊!!! 真要感謝主持人沒選我啦

只是 獎品是小善喜歡男生想味道的香水 好想要啊!! 就算不是我的 好歹也讓我知道是啥味道吧!!!!(殘念)

接下來送出小善昨晚的睡衣喔 跟證件照 還有2張手印簽名

結束這些遊戲候就是訪談啦!! 見面會也進入尾聲

Before the event started, the staff requested for 3 male fans. I wasn't picked however we were still very happy to be there. The first game was T and F where we were asked questions about HS. A couple questions were quite hard. However I felt HS was trying to help us out and choosing the answers we chose. The winner took a picture with HS. HS was very friendly, when it was time to take a picture with her, she took my arm (it felt like heaven...), she kept saying thankyou after the picture.

Another fan and HS hugged after their picture was taken (a lot of complaints arose from the crowd).

The next event was to choose the Absolute Darling!! I'm so fortunate i wasn't picked.

The guys chosen had to show their calves, stomach and have words written on their butt (i'm flabbergasted!!). i'm thankful the MC didn't choose me.

However, the prize given out was a perfume/cologne that HS would like on a guy. I really want that !!! even if it's not mine, i still want to know what kinda fragrance that is!!! (regrets)

Next they gave out HS's sleepwear from last night, and her ID picture, and 2 autographs.

After the games ended, the interview began!! The fanmeet then ended.

再來就是去附近的餐廳吃飯囉!!

等了等 終於吃飽出來 一出門口就往助理背後撲上 之後看到我們要簽名 就揮著貌似"come on "的手勢

子安小姐簽到了名 J大姐也可帶著小善親筆簽名帽出門 之後將我們剩下3張拍立得交給小善 讓她在車上簽

吃完飯就直奔機場囉!!!

到達機場後 我們跑去向她問些問題

雖然要求拍張團照 但小善很猶豫的說沒辦法 還一直說對不起 (我想也是有苦衷啦~~~~

然後我們有指我的鞋子給小善看 啊啊 她知道那雙鞋 因為她也有嘛

我們也跟小善確認她是不是真的最喜歡黃色

還在研究小善後背包的品牌 只是語出驚人的 小善用英文說了是她姐姐買給他的.....(原本誤以為是英文爸波

下次一定直接用英文殺過去

Next is a meal at a nearby restaurant!!

We waited and waited, they finally came out and HS slumped herself on her assistants back. When she realized we wanted her autograph, she made a gesture saying 'come on'. Couple female fans got her signature (dun understand one part). And HS's car headed to the airport!!

We ran towards her to ask her some questions when she arrived at the airport. Although we wanted to take a group photo, HS hesitantly said she can't and kept apologizing (i think she must have her reasons~~~

We pointed to my shoe to show HS, she recognized it coz she also has a pair.

We wanted to confirm with HS whether she really liked the color yellow

and also wondered what brand her bag is. She told us in English that her sister bought her the bag.

next time i should speak to her in english.

入關前 幾個人大力擁抱 揮手道別 就這樣 結束3天訪台之旅

Before she entered the gate, several people hugged and waved goodbye. Just like that, her 3 day visit to Taiwan ended.

這次旅程中 小弟感謝相當多人

揪揪.小兔.泫雅本命的開車高手.保母車司機.計程車司機(前往中正機場) .Janet大姐 當然也很感謝 陪在小善身邊的韓方人士(經紀人...等)

小善這樣對我們 望我們真的很感動 已經一年多了 我們還是會繼續支持妳的 fighting !!!!

The person who wrote the fan account ended by thanking the other fans that he met and people who accompanied HS. He said they will continue supporting HS even though it's been over a year.

Guest first_snow

4th to 6th of October - Ku HyeSun in Taiwan

Credits to: Ku HyeSun Chinese Fans Site

Fan Recount by StereoPony @ Ku HyeSun Fans Site

4th of October

I met JiuJiu in the afternoon and after we met up, we went directly to Sherwood Hotel to wait for HyeSun.

Around 6pm, JiuJiu with good eyesight shouted, "Eoni!" Then only I realized HyeSun has arrived.

We walked towards HyeSun and HyeSun managed to recognize us. Her manager stood beside her and spoke to us in Korean. He said, "You guys are here ah!!"

It seems like we were the earliest to meet HyeSun for this Taiwan trip.

JiuJiu gave a gift to HyeSun. HyeSun was curious to the gift, maybe she liked it and maybe she found it very interesting.

They entered the motor vehicle and headed towards a restaurant to have dinner.

The dinner for first night in Taiwan is Teppanyaki. They spent 3 hours for dinner, probably were busy with socialing.

Around 9pm, manager was the first one to go back to hotel, probably to have a rest.

Only HyeSun, translator and assistant were left. They went to a massage parlors. This massage parlors was recommended by GTV's assistant GM. It was quite surprising to us for her act.

When they were having massage service, there was another member named Rabbit came to join us. We waited together until 1am.

When HyeSun exited the massage parlors, she saw Rabbit and took the initiative to shake her hand, she said, "Long time no see."

She felt that the massage made her felt painful. Haha.

Because of we feel curious about HyeSun's shoes (They look nice and hardly can purchase in the market)

Hence we asked her where did she buy it, she replied, "Japan."

That's all for the first day.

5th of October

The press conference was only opened for 50 fans, there were many WuChun fans at the venue.

We didn't manage to fight for a place.

But Rabbit and I went to the upper level to wait for HyeSun.

HyeSun was not smiling when she arrived but after she saw us, she smiled!

The main focus supposed to be HyeSun entered the venue together with WuChun.. but I ignored WuChun totally...

The time period for this press conference is relatively short. After the press conference, both of them stayed in hotel to discuss about the filming for the drama.

Until 8pm, then only HyeSun came out for dinner. Before she entered the vehicle, we told her that we have been waiting her for a very long period. As a response, she smiled to us. I think that she knew we were waiting outside.

This time they went to the restaurant that recommended by WuChun.

Around 11pm, they finished having dinner. When they came out from the restaurant, Rabbit handed over a gift to HyeSun and shook hand with her. We were satisfied for the day!!

We thought that it was already very late, she should return to hotel for rest. However, she went to have massage service again. Because is too late, hence we informed her manager that we need to leave and we went home.

That's all for the second day.

6th of October

It's the fan meeting!

On the way to fan meeting, I found out that I left my purse at home. So I decided to go home and get it, it delayed me from reaching to venue early.

I reached there around 11am.

There were many people waiting at the venue.

Around 12pm, HyeSun arrived.

She still feel fear when facing us, her sight/vision was not stable, looking around.

But I think she looked at us when she arrived.

Before the event started, the staff requested 3 male fans to be participated in the event. Though I'm not in the list, but I still need to show HyeSun that we were happy in meeting her.

Firstly, the OX (Yes/No) game, to test our understandability towards HyeSun. Although there were only a few questions, but the questions were tough.

I felt that HyeSun purposely helped us in choosing the answer.

After greeting, the winner can have a polaroid with HyeSun!! HyeSun was very kind to us.

When it was my turn, she hold my arms (I felt like I was in heaven...) after having the polaroid, I kept on say thank you to her.

After that was JiuJiu's turn, JiuJiu managed to get a hug from HyeSun after polaroid!!! (Everyone was mumbling)

再來是選擇絕對達令遊戲啦!! 現在真是慶幸 沒被選上

上台男生要露小腿 露肚子 屁股寫字 有點無言啊!!! 真要感謝主持人沒選我啦

只是 獎品是小善喜歡男生想味道的香水 好想要啊!! 就算不是我的 好歹也讓我知道是啥味道吧!!!!(殘念)

接下來送出小善昨晚的睡衣喔 跟證件照 還有2張手印簽名

結束這些遊戲候就是訪談啦!! 見面會也進入尾聲

再來就是去附近的餐廳吃飯囉!!

等了等 終於吃飽出來 一出門口就往助理背後撲上 之後看到我們要簽名 就揮著貌似"come on "的手勢

子安小姐簽到了名 J大姐也可帶著小善親筆簽名帽出門 之後將我們剩下3張拍立得交給小善 讓她在車上簽

吃完飯就直奔機場囉!!!

到達機場後 我們跑去向她問些問題

雖然要求拍張團照 但小善很猶豫的說沒辦法 還一直說對不起 (我想也是有苦衷啦~~~~

然後我們有指我的鞋子給小善看 啊啊 她知道那雙鞋 因為她也有嘛

我們也跟小善確認她是不是真的最喜歡黃色

還在研究小善後背包的品牌 只是語出驚人的 小善用英文說了是她姐姐買給他的.....(原本誤以為是英文爸波

下次一定直接用英文殺過去

入關前 幾個人大力擁抱 揮手道別 就這樣 結束3天訪台之旅

這次旅程中 小弟感謝相當多人

揪揪.小兔.開車高手.保母車司機.計程車司機(前往中正機場) .Janet大姐 當然也很感謝 陪在小善身邊的韓方人士(經紀人...等)

小善這樣對我們 望我們真的很感動 已經一年多了 我們還是會繼續支持妳的 fighting !!!!

-------------------------

Will continue the rest later and please excuse any grammatical errors.

A message from Ku HyeSun Taiwan FanClub.

Please remove any photos that contained HyeSun and her fans and please credit Ku HyeSun Taiwan FanClub not Baidu Ku HyeSun Bar.

Thank you.

Hi Sunniez!

thanks dewimoar, nat, tracy, webby & first_snow for the pics, new and updates~

Thanks to Renajaney1/ Janey, here are the pics she took today :)

_MG_4081.jpg

_MG_4080.jpg

_MG_4079.jpg

_MG_4077.jpg

_MG_4076.jpg

_MG_4075.jpg

_MG_4066.jpg

_MG_4085.jpg

BIG THANKS TO JANEY!

-------------------------

具惠善最愛吳尊 不怕李敏鎬吃醋

Ku Hye Sun likes Wu Zhun, does not afraid of Lee Min Ho's jealousy

韓國人氣女星具惠善來台宣傳即將開拍的偶像劇,今天特地舉辦粉絲同樂會,還準備多樣貼身禮物要給幸運粉絲,讓台下尖叫聲連連,每個粉絲都迫不及待想上台,今天還透露自己最愛肌肉男。

Popular Korean Star Ku Hye Sun comes to Taiwan for promotion of the upcoming idol dram, today  a fanmeeting was held and she prepare many gifts for her lucky fans, making her fans scream and can't wait to get on stage. She also mentioned that she loves muscular man.

具惠善今天在粉絲同樂會上,大方透露自己很愛肌肉男,更說吳尊的外型很符合她的條件。昨天兩人還一同去吃小火鍋,不過原本說要回請酒量不太好的吳尊喝酒,都因為吳尊接下來還有通告,只好作罷。

Ku Hye Sun, at today's fanmeeting, said that she likes muscular man. she also mentioned that Wu Zhun's outlook fits in her conditions for BF. Yesterday they went together for Shabu Shabu, she originally want to buy alcohol for WuZhun but becoz of his schedule and that was cancelled.

在現場具惠善更說吳尊比之前合拍《流星花園》的男主角李敏鎬還要帥,還說最欣賞的台灣男藝人是吳尊,具惠善笑說,「我現在眼裡只有吳尊,他最帥了!李敏鎬聽到應該會有點生氣!」

During the event, Ku Jye Sun said that Wu Zhun is even more handsome than Lee Min Ho who worked with her in BOF. She also said that she admires Wu Zhun the most among all Taiwan artists. Ku Hye Sun said, "There's only Wu Zhu inmy mind now, He's the most handsome one! Lee Min Ho should be a bit angry when he heard that!"

而在韓國有智慧美女之稱的具惠善,多才多藝的她,除了演員的身分外,更開始自編自導電影,第一部指導的電影《魔術》,描述的是一群年輕人對於音樂的熱情,而這部片也入圍了11月的亞太影展,現在更籌拍第二部作品,將描述吸血鬼的故事。

being renowned as an intelligent beauty, Ku Hye Sun is multi-talented. apart from being an actress, she is also a movie director, her first featured film "Magic" , which talks about a group of youngsters full of passion towards music. The movie was also invited for screening at Asia Pacific Film Festival in Nov. She is now preparing for her second project, which is a story about vampire.

即將要籌拍第二部電影的具惠善,已完成新劇本的初稿,預計明年就要開始進行拍攝。而談到要拍吸血鬼的故事,具惠善透露自己其實很怕鬼,不過這部片不是鬼片,是很有美感的!看到這麼多影迷的熱情支持,具惠善開心的說「謝謝大家!要繼續支持我喔!」(記者:洪麗馨)

Ku Hye Sun, who is prepared to start filming her second movie, has finished the draft of script. it is expected to start filming next year. and when talk about the vampire story, KHS said that she is in fact afraid of ghost. But this movie is not a ghost film but a very beautiful one! When seeing so passionate support from her fans, KHS said, " Thank  you so much! Please continue to support me!" (Reporter: Hong Li Xing)

7f4f423c.jpg

e46a5ff1.jpg

356fe57e.jpg

8c06d40a.jpg

82deacfe.jpg

76c1d87e.jpg

adf0d19e.jpg

f17331bb.jpg

b1cf1bed.jpg

245521a9.jpg

8d226745.jpg

61bab01c.jpg

25988716.jpg

09ca0c94.jpg

1c96635a.jpg

af548ef8.jpg

d275ab6b.jpg

Cre http://tw.news.china...8g3wr14lg.shtml

Guest first_snow

Thank you meow for the news.^^

Ku HyeSun likes WuZun, doesn't afraid that Lee MinHo will jealous

Korean actress, Ku HyeSun visited Taiwan to promote her upcoming drama. She held a fan meeting today and she prepared several gifts for lucky fans. The fans were excited and hope that they could go on the stage. In addition, she revealed that she likes muscular man.

Ku HyeSun revealed that she likes muscular man in the fan meeting and she added WuChun fulfilled her standard. Yesterday, both of them went to have steamboat, she wanted to treat WuChun which is not good in liquor to have a drink. But WuChun was stuck to a schedule, hence they did not proceed.

Besides that, Ku HyeSun revealed that WuChun is handsome than Lee MinHo that worked with her in <Boys Over Flowers>, she mentioned that among the Taiwanese actor, she admires WuChun the most. She smiled and said, "By now, only WuChun is in my eyes, he's the most handsome! I think Lee MinHo will angry if he hear this!"

Ku HyeSun, the multi-talented pretty young lady, she is not only an actor, she is a scriptwriter and a director as well. Her first movie <Magic> is about how young people develop their passion towards music. In addition, this movie was nominated in the Asian Pacific Film Festival which is going to be held on this coming November. She is preparing for her second movie which is about vampire.

She is going to start on her second movie. She has already completed the script and planned to start filming next year. When talk about the story about vampire, Ku HyeSun said that she actually afraid of ghost, however this is not a horror/ghost movie, this is a movie which is more on aesthetic! After meeting her fans that support her enthusiasticly, Ku HyeSun happily said, "Thank you everyone! Please continue to support me!"

Cre: ChinaYES

Thank you meow for the news.^^

Ku HyeSun likes WuZun, doesn't afraid that Lee MinHo will jealous

Korean actress, Ku HyeSun visited Taiwan to promote her upcoming drama. She held a fan meeting today and she prepared several gifts for lucky fans. The fans were excited and hope that they could go on the stage. In addition, she revealed that she likes muscular man.

Ku HyeSun revealed that she likes muscular man in the fan meeting and she added WuChun fulfilled her standard. Yesterday, both of them went to have steamboat, she wanted to treat WuChun which is not good in liquor to have a drink. But WuChun was stuck to a schedule, hence they did not proceed.

Besides that, Ku HyeSun revealed that WuChun is handsome than Lee MinHo that worked with her in <Boys Over Flowers>, she mentioned that among the Taiwanese actor, she admires WuChun the most. She smiled and said, "By now, only WuChun is in my eyes, he's the most handsome! I think Lee MinHo will angry if he hear this!"

Ku HyeSun, the multi-talented pretty young lady, she is not only an actor, she is a scriptwriter and a director as well. Her first movie <Magic> is about how young people develop their passion towards music. In addition, this movie was nominated in the Asian Pacific Film Festival which is going to be held on this coming November. She is preparing for her second movie which is about vampire.

She is going to start on her second movie. She has already completed the script and planned to start filming next year. When talk about the story about vampire, Ku HyeSun said that she actually afraid of ghost, however this is not a horror/ghost movie, this a movie which is more on aesthetic! After meeting her fans that support her enthusiasticly, Ku HyeSun happily said, "Thank you everyone! Please continue to support me!"

first thanks for the article ...

if I were Lee Min Ho if he was jealous .... always amazes me the things he says noon, but I'm glad to be expressed freely in another country that is not yours ... He looked very comfortable ... and that pleased me seriously

Guest first_snow

Brief summary:

This piece of news is about the press conference as well.

25歲具惠善多才多藝,拍戲外,也畫畫、寫書,還是電影導演,才剛執導電影《妖術》,她還特別看了周杰倫導演的《不能說的‧秘密》,「我的電影裡面也講音樂,有特別參考《不能說的‧秘密》橋段,對我有很大幫助」。

In addition, she revealed that she watched Jay Chou's <Secret> to help her in directing. She said that because both <Magic> and <Secret> are movies that contained music, she took <Secret> as a reference for the plot of her movie and she find it very useful.

Credit: Taiwan Next Media aka Apple News

---------

I remembered there was an article about 21st Century movies which make comparisons in between <Magic>, <Secret> and <Crying Out Love, in the Center of the World>. :)

101006 GTV News - Ku Hye Sun in Taiwan Credit to: ying5387 @ youku

first thanks for the translations and for the link of video ...

2hrkbx2.jpg

2010. 10.06(수) 18:07 확대축소

[티브이데일리=조혜리 중화권전문기자] 배우 구혜선이 대만의 인기그룹 비륜해(폐이륜하이)의 멤버 오존(우쥰)과 대만 드라마 '절대 그이(절대달령)'에서 호흡을 맞춘다.

오존은 완벽한 외모에 요리, 빨래 등 집안 일까지 모두 해내는 만능 로봇 남자친구 역할을 맡았고, 구혜선은 실연의 아픔을 잊기 위해 완벽한 로봇으로 실연의 상처를 대신하려는 여주인공 역을 맡았다.

5일 타이베이에서 진행된 제작발표회에서 오존과 구혜선은 MC의 장난스러운 요구로 서로를 20초간 바라보는 미션을 수행하다 얼굴이 빨개지는 등 전체적으로 화기애애한 분위기를 연출하기도 했다.

또 이날 현장에는 여러가지 질문이 오갔다. 오존은 이미 제작되어 큰 인기를 끈 바 있는 일본판 ’절대그이’와의 비교에 대한 부담감에 대해 "분명 두 작품간에 각각의 특징이 있을 것이며, 열심히 연기한다면 시청자들도 알아줄 것이라고 믿는다"고 답했다.

그리고 구혜선은 '꽃보다 남자'에서의 상대역 이민호와 오존 중 누가 더 멋지다고 생각하냐는 질문에 "이민호와 촬영할 때는 그가 제일 멋지다고 느꼈고, 지금은 오존과 함께 촬영하게 되었기 때문에 오직 오존 뿐"이라는 재치 있는 답변을 남겼다.

한편 대만관광청의 홍보대사로 활동하고 있는 오존은 이전에도 구혜선과 함께 타이완 관광청에서 주관한 뮤직비디오를 함께 촬영한 바 있다. 당시 오존은 구혜선과 다시 한 번 연기하고 싶다는 바람을 말하기도 했었기에 두 사람의 호흡에 더욱 기대가 모아지고 있다.

우연히 함께 하게 된 완벽한 로봇 남자친구와의 로맨스를 그리는 대만판 '절대그이'는 2011년 방영될 예정이다.

[티브이데일리=조혜리 중화권전문기자 talk@tvdaily.co.kr/사진출처=ChinaYES]

Cre: TvDaily

Tommorow is korea portal turn to report hyesun news at Busan film festival :lol:

so busy month for hye sun~ she seems enjoy her fanmeeting^^

thanks meow,first snow(its ok if i called you snow??) for article translation :D

Excited...excited..excited!!!

i will be waiting for the time when the drama will be aired...

I'm agree with pink fairy: Please grow up your hair or wear extension in Absolute Darling, GHS-shi...

But...hey girls..it seems that this upcoming drama is more popular than the one which will be aired soon (Musical)...I want all of them become success...not just Absolute Darling..

Will GHS have time to promote Musical? (Honestly, i myself more attracted to this upcoming drama :sweatingbullets: )...

Yeah..i like that the fact that GHS talk more freely in taiwan... she even compared wu zhun with LMH :w00t: ....something that i think she will never do if she is interviewed by korean reporter..