Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest ari_oppa

wow.... This thread are wake up again, so many users online in recent day. This like when BOF still HOT....I really like it :)

Watch the press conference!

101005 GTV News-Ku Hye Sun in Taiwan

Credit: ying5387isme5

Edit:

A quick translate of the vid:

- The title of the Taiwan drama is "Absolute Darling"

- Wu Zun said that he felt Hye Sun was very professional when they worked together on the tourism video.

- Both are foodies.

- Wu zun revealed that his birthday is coming soon, so reporter asked if he is expecting a gift from Hye Sun. He denied it, of course.

- At the press con, they were made to look at each other without wavering for 20 sec.

- As the cyborg has to bare his body for most of the show, the reporter pointed out that Wu Zun would be used to this, having done many topless shots.

- Both promised they would be as good as the couple in the j-drama.

Guest minjee

Watch the press conference!

101005 GTV News-Ku Hye Sun in Taiwan

Credit: ying5387isme5

WOWWW!! you are soo fast!! thanks for the vidlink and translations~~~ I can't wait!!! :D WAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! also thanks tracie for the press con pics! I miss u <3 haha! it's funny the part where they had to stare at eachother for 20 secs..hahaha! ;) Also thanks to meow, sue, siidudul and to ALL SUNNIES!!! I'm happy this thread is moving fast again!!!

I can't wait to see more and more pics! yay!!! :D

wow~ tracy,cheon thanks for the pictures and vid.love them together

:wub:

吴尊、具惠善深情对望 2秒破功

【联合报╱记者褚姵君/即时报导】 2010.10.05 08:16 pm

八大、可米偶像剧「绝对达令」今开记者会宣布正式开镜,男、女主角吴尊、具惠善在主持人黄子佼起哄下,原要玩深情对望20秒,没想到才望了两秒就笑场破功,具惠善笑说:「好像在国际联谊。」坦承吴尊非常帅气,超乎一般人标准,已经电到她,吴尊则整张脸涨红,还直喊热,笑翻全场。具惠善明将在八大电视举办个人粉丝会,与粉丝近距离接触。

【2010/10/05 联合报】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/BREAKINGNEWS8/5891361.shtml

edit : when wu zun said "mei you" means no expecting gift from hye sun.he repeat no no no hahaha lols.

Hye Sun looks quiet in press conf not as usual maybe because she feel tired :(

Wu Zun looks happy beside our hye sun hahaha ;)

Guest susAmerica

Thanks everyone for the updates and pix and vid clips from the GTV Press Conference for Absolute Darling. I like this title better.

Thanks natali for the article below. I will just summarize as most of it is about GO Hyun Jung who is doing another drama called DaeMool=Substitute or Reality?.

But the article says a little about GOo Hye Sun because the script of DaeMool is written by writer Yoo Dong Yoon who also wrote SBS KIng and I (2007). The reporter Kim Gyung Mi of TVeReport states that writer Yoon is particularly good at scripts that develops and empowers female characters. DaeMool is about woman running for president.

Reporter Kim states that GHS's name became very widely known through King and I drama. She turned from a girl to a woman through the drama. Cheerful, manga-like GHS showed her ability to play fierce and intimidating woman with sharpness of eyes through the drama. GHS stated about her experience in King and I: <I would not have existed without KIng and I. It was a drama where I learned so much about many aspects of acting.>

‘대물’ 고현정, 또 한번의 '여인천하' 이뤄내나?

TV리포트 기사전송 2010-10-05 13:45 최종수정 2010-10-05 13:48

◆ 여자 키우기가 특기인 ‘작가’

동 일 작가가 쓴 SBS 드라마 ‘왕과 나’(2007)에선 구혜선이 이름을 알렸다. 소녀에서 여자가 됐다. 명랑만화 캐릭터로만 살아왔던 구혜선은 이 드라마를 통해 강렬하고 매서운 눈빛을 가진 여인으로 성정했다. 실제로 구혜선은 “‘왕과 나’가 없었다면 나는 존재하지 못했다. 연기에 대해 많은 부분을 배운 작품”이라고 밝힌 바 있다.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101005n12813

PS: So far I really like all the types of female characters that GHS chose to play as an actress. From NN5 to BOF---I feel that she chose female roles who have qualities that I think women would want to emulate==independence, self-reliance, confidence, quirkiness, boyishness, sense of humor about oneself, passion, kindness, dignity and ability to stand up to adversity...Know what I mean?

In KIng and I, I had a hard time deaing with so many and never-ending, incessant adversities her character had to face in the drama itself, which, eventually leading to her death and I could not stand that the drama seem to somewhat glorify the 'other woman' in the KIng's life...but GHS still played the queen beautifully---it is amazing knowing that GHS faced so much anti-claims and adversities outside the drama playing this Queen role in the beginning and yet she stuck by her acting and came out winner at the end.

I wonder what made her choose the female role in Absolute Darling? Is that because she had been <dumped> by boyfriends in the past and can identify with the role, as the article mentioned? Is it because she was wooed so nicely by the GTV? I would not think that would be the main issue since GHS rejected plenty of CF offers if she thought they will not help her in the long run. But I hope that there is something in the managa that speaks to more depth and meaning about the important stuff of life than just that. :)

Guest JCW2015

[quote name='susAmerica'

WOW!!! She will hardly stay in Korea this month of October. I wonder if puppies get depressed? kekeke We pray for her health and lots of blessing for all that she does!!

I'm really excited long since I last saw the hye sun noona forum with so much movement .... I'm glad to see so many sunnies connected .. I am also very grateful to all of you for all the photos, updates, translations ..

Traciecullen, minjee, Sue, siidudul, ari_oppa, sammi, meow, pink fairy, cheon, jee, natali, webby , GHSforever, and other sunnies .... thanks so much !!!!

OMO,so this is a real??!! WOW, did we already see the chemistry between them ?! did we see blushed when they had to stare at each other ?!...GOSH love it, though Hyesun eonni looked very tired...but i'm happy she still looked happy. Seeing them today really made me more impatient ... i hope they become a solid team with a strong scenario but please don't forget to keep healthy too because it's the most important ... "Absolute Darling" HWAITING!!!

Natali, Oh yess .. he's obviously very excited around our girl,kkk...

Thank you so much to all sunnies for contribution...love ya all^^

Guest first_snow

Thanks natali for the news.

WuChun, Ku HyeSun gazing each other, last for 2 seconds

2010.10.05 08:16 pm

The drama <Absolute Darling> is a production by GTV and Comic-ritz. The leading cast, WuChun and Ku HyeSun held a press conference today. Under the jeering of the host, Huang ZiJiao, WuChun and Ku HyeSun supposed to gaze each other for 20 seconds. However, they managed to do it for 2 seconds only. Ku HyeSun smiled and she said, "It look's like an international friendship associating event". She admitted that WuChun is very handsome and it is more than an ordinary standard. Besides that, she stated WuZhun managed to make her has a crush on him. On the other side, WuChun blushed and said that he felt very hot, everyone burst out into laughter. Ku HyeSun is going to have a fan meeting at GTV Building tomorrow, she is going to have a close interaction with the fans.

【2010/10/05 United Daily News】@ http://udn.com/

http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/BREAKINGNEWS8/5891361.shtml

also note the good chemistry between them, and also note a tired hye sun noona hopefully get some rest, and this month apparently is heavily loaded.

Well here I go more pics of the press conference ...

11h89ko.jpg

6nxwll.jpg

2ur18y0.jpg

vzj9ty.jpg

25hmrdt.jpg

Cre: Goddessku@Dc