Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest wasfiyya

omoooo iam so happy for your tranes she so cute hehehhe she love to eat me to :P thanks sue ;)

brit-just, Natalie oh i like the pic you 2 doing amaizing pic for our GHS I LOVET :D

pink fairy oh ilove to see her doing mc she so cut sue pleeze trans

omg F4 Cast in phillppines withe GHS oh i cant waite :D

ah sue this NN5 IN THE INTER CF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFFISGRR8Dg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2wqNGIMTKc...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0lkj-LvftQ...feature=related

ENJOY :)

Guest mypinktooth

hey hey hey! :) new around here. *waves frantically* heh. loveee hyesun to bits! saw a thread for jandi and junpyo around~ wondering if there's a thread for jandi and jihoo? <3 imma big fan of this lovely couple!!!

Guest lucy_marie

hey hey hey! :) new around here. *waves frantically* heh. loveee hyesun to bits! saw a thread for jandi and junpyo around~ wondering if there's a thread for jandi and jihoo? <3 imma big fan of this lovely couple!!!

Welcome to the thread...I'm afraid there's no thread for them (jihoo-jandi)....because they say they are not an official couple because they didn't end up in the drama so it's not allowed by soompi to actually pair them.....but like you I wish there was one!! :phew:

-----

Hi Mariposa!!

Guest susAmerica

Thank you Mariposa28 for the article:

Brief summary: Reporter Kim Eung Woon of eDaily News:

The board for the JaeChun Internatinal Music & Movies Festival selected Alex and GHS to be the MC's for their 5th year of this program. The festival will run from August 13, Thursday, through August 18. Tuesday, of 2009. (I wonder if these dates may conflict with GHS and maybe even KHJ as well as KJ attending Phillippines promotion.)

The festival is focusing on the music in the movies, (which I know GHS is extremely interested in. She is thinking about directing a musical movie, remember?) They are also preparing for the OST Museum 2009. (It is possible that this is an enormous event. The museum idea sounds like the Hall of Fame for different kinds of music, here in America.)

About 90 songs/compositions from about 35 countires will be presented with a focus on the music in the movies.

For the opening music at the festival, the British Director Jo Wright's (of 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Atonement') "soloist" will be heard. For the closing music, "Stream of World Music and Movies" (?)

Guest lucy_marie

The board for the JaeChun Internatinal Musical Movies Festival selected Alex and GHS to be the MC's for their 5th year of this program. The festival will run from August 13, Thursday, through August 18. Tuesday, of 2009. (I wonder if these dates may conflict with GHS and maybe even KHJ as well as KJ attending Phillippines promotion.)

The festival is focusing on the music in the movies, (which I know GHS is extremely interested in. She is thinking about directing a musical movie, remember?) They are also preparing for the OST Museum for 2009. (It is possible that this is an enormous event. The museum idea sounds like the Hall of Fame for different kinds of music, here in America.)

About 90 songs/compositions from about 35 countires will be presented with a focus on the music in the movies.

For the opening music at the festival, the British Director Jo Wright's (of 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Atonement') "soloist" will be heard. For the closing music, "Stream of World Musical Movies" (?)

Thank you for the trans....If all my plans will push thru I'll be in Korea in Aug.18 but that would be my first day there and the last day of that event....I don't actually know about that show is that open to the public???

About the cast of BOF coming here in the Philippines this August....there's no definite news about that....there was an announcement before that they may come here this August but they also said they are in the middle of arranging it that time....and now there's no more follow-up about them coming here...I'm just thinking if hyesun is accepting events for August and KHJ/SS501 will start they Asia tour this August too I doubt if they can give time to come here...but I wish they will because BOF and the whole Cast is becoming really popular here...

Dear thank you also for the translation of wasfiyya's vid link (mwah! mwah!).....hyesun is really a cute and lovable lady....learn another thing from her because of the vid and your translations........hyesun is the passive type, she's the type that wants to be pursued!!! (I will remember this....)

----

Wasfiyya: thank you for that vid that Sue just translated...you really have a talent of getting good videos of Hyesun....your video links are like gems for this thread!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSS

wow good to hear that GOO HYE-SUN will be one of the MC of the said International Music Festival.

FIGHTING sweethyesun. i have requested a translation of the articles. :) hope to have it very soon and we are able to understand the article, for us fans who can't understand korean. :)

brit-just, Natalie oh i like the pic you 2 doing amaizing pic for our GHS I LOVET biggrin.gif

you are welcome.. i love doing such..

Guest susAmerica

Thank you for the trans....If all my plans will push thru I'll be in Korea in Aug.18 but that would be my first day there and the last day of that event....I don't actually know about that show is that open to the public???

About the cast of BOF coming here in the Philippines this August....there's no definite news about that....there was an announcement before that they may come here this August but they also said they are in the middle of arranging it that time....and now there's no more follow-up about them coming here...I'm just thinking if hyesun is accepting events for August and KHJ/SS501 will start they Asia tour this August too I doubt if they can give time to come here...but I wish they will because BOF and the whole Cast is becoming really popular here...

Dear thank you also for the translation of wasfiyya's vid link (mwah! mwah!).....hyesun is really a cute and lovable lady....learn another thing from her because of the vid and your translations........hyesun is the passive type, she's the type that wants to be pursued!!! (I will remeber this....)

----

Wasfiyya: thank you for that vid that Sue just translated...you really have a talent of getting good videos of Hyesun....your video links are like gems for this thread!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSS

Lucy_marie: you are going Korea! that is great!

Regarding the JaeChun International Music and Movie Festival:

Another article from Newsen states that GHS and ALex are MC's for the Opening Ceremony on the August 14th. I am not sure if that means that they are MC's for the remaining 5 more days of the program. None of the other articles seem to mention anything about the MC's for the rest of the prgram after the opning ceremony. Han Chae Young(from BOF's yoon ji hoo's first love) and Jin Koo (from NN5 with GHS) are selected to do the advertising and promotion for the festival. I am sure it is open to the public. Perhaps there is a website for the festival. Also it is not held in Seoul, but in the city of Jae Chun (sp?) in the province of Choong Chung Book Do. :)

Guest grrly

Alex guhyeseon, MC"s at the International Music Festival Opening Ceremony

WOW! Alex and GHS!! as an Alex and GHS fan, I'm really excited for this...hehe I wonder if Alex will try do to something romantic with GHS since he's been known as the romantic guy in WGM...hehe

Guest Mariposa28

mariposa we must wait sue for translate it.btw,how are you?nice to see you :)

wasfiyya i hope you like this one too ;)

jandi cartoon

cre:baidu

hi natali,im good thanks ^^

lovely carton, too cute thanks for sharing :)

The board for the JaeChun Internatinal Music & Movies Festival selected Alex and GHS to be the MC's for their 5th year of this program. The festival will run from August 13, Thursday, through August 18. Tuesday, of 2009. (I wonder if these dates may conflict with GHS and maybe even KHJ as well as KJ attending Phillippines promotion.)

The festival is focusing on the music in the movies, (which I know GHS is extremely interested in. She is thinking about directing a musical movie, remember?) They are also preparing for the OST Museum 2009. (It is possible that this is an enormous event. The museum idea sounds like the Hall of Fame for different kinds of music, here in America.)

For the opening music at the festival, the British Director Jo Wright's (of 'Pride and Prejudice' and 'Atonement') "soloist" will be heard. For the closing music, "Stream of World Music and Movies" (?)

you're welcome SusAmerica, thanks for the translation, ^^

the festival sounds interesting, but i hope it wont collide with her schedule in the Philippines, seems like it's confirmed or not yet? she'll be there fo sure??

Hi lucy ^^ *waves*

Guest sammi02

Hi, Sunnies!

situjing (from LMH thread) shared another voting site for the Showbiz Extra 1000th Episode Special Survey

GHS is in the best super rookie in the drama / movie industry category against LMH and KB.

Here's the direct link:

Showbiz Extra 1000th Episode Special Survey

Why is she considered a rookie again? It is kind of hard for her to beat the boys in that category, but I will continue to support her in whatever poll that she's in.

Why is she considered a rookie again? It is kind of hard for her to beat the boys in that category, but I will continue to support her in whatever poll that she's in.

yeah i was wondering the same thing...why she's in th "ROOKIE" category not in your favorite actress Category? <_< well anyways, lets support HYESUN... Win or LOSE we should back her up :P but still, lets not keep our guards down on the SEOUL INTL DRAMA AWARDSshe needs our endless support! :D aja!

Guest susAmerica

yeah i was wondering the same thing...why she's in th "ROOKIE" category not in your favorite actress Category? <_< well anyways, lets support HYESUN... Win or LOSE we should back her up :P but still, lets not keep our guards down on the SEOUL INTL DRAMA AWARDSshe needs our endless support! :D aja!

I agree with your comment. I do not understand either why they are putting GHS in the catagory of rookie. Actually I do not feel like voting for her as a rookie. If they do put her in the actress category, I will vote as much as possible. Just my own feeling. I will continue to vote for her for the netizens award.

Thanks. :angry:

Guest pianist

oh i c... im sad... goo hye sun.. will not come in phil... only lee min ho and Kim joon..

I Think we should refrain bumping 'We should vote GHS blah blah..'. I am saying this to avoid warning from the moderator.

I think it is automatic for us GHS fans to support her. :D

Let us just hope GHS can make it to the top. and i am sure SHE CAN!..

GHS Fighting. :)

Guest xuexi

Hello everyone, my 1st post here. Enjoy all the sharings, pics, news, artworks and clips by all of you :D Have managed to vote for BOF, LMH and GHS in the English section. Very difficult to get thru though. Still trying to access the korean forum to vote :rolleyes:

Like the korean hana dori dango version :D the 4 gorgeous F4 and pretty JD, especially the hero Ku Joon Pyo-LMH and heroine GJD-GHS :D:D They have good chemistry. Get to know GHS thru Pure 19 drama. Didn't know she's such a versatile actress with talents even in music and art. Not many celebrities like her who has such varied interests and passions in acting, novel writing, music/songwriting and in painting ..... Wish her all the best in pursuing her passions and make it a reality of her dreams :D

Thru the promo clips (Japan & Taiwan), she seems really shy when with strangers and people outside her homeland and natives.

Best wishes to her short movie which will be presented at the coming PIFF :D

Wow! Fabulous and very creative artworks and wallies :o:D Thanks alot, cris14 for making these artworks to share :D