Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest misa_yen

misa-yen,

do you happen to have any clips or articles of GHS' interview with Park So Hyun's Love Game Radio Show? I thought I had it but I do not. I would love to translate it if you have access. Thanks sus

I'm the one who should thank you for your hard working ^^

it was a radio show, so not clips, only radio record

too bad I deleted it coz I couldn't understand a bit LOL

but I'll try to find the link again and post it later

thank in advance, Sue

Guest stardustsg

Thanks for all the updates everyone! :)

Just want to clarify, has it been confirmed that Hyesun will be appearing in one of the taiwan singer's MV? I hope she accepts the invitation though, especially if it's Jay Chou. :) As someone said, they can talk about directing movies and also music. Jay's "The Secret" has a great OST and I thought the movie is creative too. So yay if it's him! :D

sue, I think you mentioned about the performance Hyesun gave when she first became the MC for the music show (can't rem it's name), is it this one? Hyesun sang really well in this one!! :)

And thanks to wasfiya (thanks!!), I realised tudou.com has a huge video collection of Hyesun. Or you can type/copy and paste Hyesun's Chinese name 具惠善 and search for her videos. B)

Guest susAmerica

lucy_marie, :D

A success!!! I finally saw your MV of hyunsun. My computer finally listened. Thanks for all the direction to set up my computer to receive your MV. It was great. Very nice song and very nice BTS scenes and I loved the fact that you linked their history together. GHS feeling sorry for KHJ's wrinkled pink suit in Macau reminded me of another BTS when GHS felt bad that KHJ burnt the back of his jacket on the portable heater. I wonder if GHS had anything to do with the burn on the jacket? I mean why did she seem to feel guilty about it? She was pointing out to the camera and to the PD that the burnt mark looked like a baby bear's paw and that actually it is a nice design on KHJ's jacket. I wonder if KHJ had to pay for that jacket. hahaha. Anyway, Great Job! :D

Guest smdrma

Hello~

Everyone~~!!

Please~ vote for hye sun

[seoul Drama International Awards 2009]

Vote for the Best Asian Drama&Star~

Actress -> Ku hye sun

[ SDA 2009 Festival Schedule ]

- SDA 2009 Ceremony : 11 Sep, 2009 ( KBS hall)

- SDA Showcase : 5 Sep, 2009 ~ 13 Sep, 2009

- Yahoo On-line Voting : 13 July , 2009 ~ 31 Aug, 2009

야후! 코리아, ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 온라인 인기투표

2009년 07월 13일 (월) 09:28:34 박광선 기자 ksparket@empal.com

[프라임경제]‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’의 온라인 공식 파트너로 선정된 야후! 코리아(www.yahoo.co.kr, 대표이사 김대선)는 최고의 드라마와 배우를 선정하기 위한 온라인 투표를 오는 8월 31일까지 진행한다고 밝혔다.

올해 2번째 온라인 파트너사로 참여하는 야후! 코리아는 중국, 일본, 대만, 한국, 홍콩에서 출품된 드라마와 남녀배우를 대상으로 온라인 인기 투표(http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index_KR.html)를 실시한다. 가장 많은 투표수를 획득한 드라마 및 남녀 배우에게는 9월 11일 개최될 ‘서울드라마어워즈 2009’ 시상식에서 ‘네티즌 인기상’이 주어진다.

특히 영어와 일어로도 투표 페이지가 제공되기 때문에 한류의 중심지인 아시아 지역은 물론 전 세계인들의 참여가 기대되고 있다. 또한, 야후! 코리아는 야후! 차이나, 야후! 재팬 사이트를 통해서도 적극적인 홍보를 할 계획이다.

뿐만 아니라, 본 행사에는 서울시가 후원사로 함께 참여해, 국내외 네티즌들을 위한 다양한 이벤트를 제공할 예정이다.

이번 온라인 투표에는 <꽃보다 남자>, <에덴의 동쪽>, <일지매>, <베토벤 바이러스> 등 한국 드라마 15작품을 포함해 총 35개 드라마가 후보로 올랐다. 또한, ‘이민호’, ‘이준기’, ‘구혜선’, ‘김남주’ 등 한국 배우를 포함한 총 67명의 남녀 배우를 대상으로 한다. 모든 투표 결과는 실시간으로 확인할 수 있어 국경을 넘은 네티즌들의 큰 호응이 예상되고 있다.

야후! 코리아 김대선 사장은 “한국, 일본, 대만, 홍콩, 태국을 비롯해 전 세계 야후! 네티즌들이 함께 하는 이번 이벤트는 야후! 글로벌 네트워크의 강점을 살린 대표적인 행사”라며 “다양한 국가의 네티즌이 하나의 주제로 소통할 수 있는 기회를 지속적으로 마련해 나가겠다”고 밝혔다.

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=92055

Vote...here

↓↓↓

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/index.html

Guest Miki67

more pics of HS at the art exhibit...i think those taken in the last day...just wonder who is the guy since pics come from his cyworld

b0reaf545b13015a76d49c2fa1feaff4a.jpg

dd1bb03c474bc1037f9c4d3e46f368b2.jpg

aef61d3c1dd5b1a2036082e10230f00b.jpg

decc74dc1ee834f952177cb3e5d45822.jpg

source:http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=22751522

sue: can u check this CW above maybe u can find some thing about our girl through his entry ^^....as always, thanks so much for ur translation

lucy marie: another great MV...thank u :)

smdrma:wow, a new election?...i'll vote...thanks for the info

Nina, Ill help Sue with this one so let me dig through his cy.

EDIT-

I believe this guy is a reporter/PD for Lee Hye Young's (actress/talk show host/all around fashion glamazon per Korea- Show: "Cinema Heaven" (NOTE: I LOVE Park Hae Il so thanks Nina for this guy's cy link!)

There really isn't much to add to this basically, it's like a "reverse" interview (according to the what he wrote, "ban jun") and that the interview took place on 7/3 at Insadong Gallery.

I think he is promoting this show since he might be a producer/PD since this will be aired on Friday, 7/24 from 11-12 (but really 50min)

Everyone please keep an eye out for this.

Guest misa_yen

Nina, Ill help Sue with this one so let me dig through his cy.

EDIT-

I believe this guy is a reporter/PD for Lee Hye Young's (actress/talk show host/all around fashion glamazon per Korea- Show: "Cinema Heaven" (NOTE: I LOVE Park Hae Il so thanks Nina for this guy's cy link!)

There really isn't much to add to this basically, it's like a "reverse" interview (according to the what he wrote, "ban jun") and that the interview took place on 7/3 at Insadong Gallery.

I think he is promoting this show since he might be a producer/PD since this will be aired on Friday, 7/24 from 11-12 (but really 50min)

Everyone please keep an eye out for this.

thank a bunch, bella

did he mention which TV station is going to broadcast this interview ?

50 mins ?

I suppose this is a separate interview, unlike those include in Ent Relay or SBS News, right ?

I'm glad this is a big chance for people to know and understand more about HS and her art exhibition

hope this interview can focus on how she managed to do multi-task at the same time

and how she overcome all difficulties in the process of holding this exhibition

thank a bunch, bella

did he mention which TV station is going to broadcast this interview ?

50 mins ?

I suppose this is a separate interview, unlike those include in Ent Relay or SBS News, right ?

I'm glad this is a big chance for people to know and understand more about HS and her art exhibition

hope this interview can focus on how she managed to do multi-task at the same time

and how she overcome all difficulties in the process of holding this exhibition

It doesnt mention the station but I think it is on YTN? At least i think this is the station that aired it when I was in Korea at the time and i caught her show.

I think this interview might be a segment where the reporter does not ask inane questions and instead ask thought provoking ones on her work, the significance, even constructive critcism rather than the regular promotional stuff questions (ideal/what types of exercise/etc etc) in most of these interviews.

Misa Yen- can you please send me that naver link you posted in the Joondi thread?

^^^ definitely HYE SUN got my vote :D I voted for her not because of BOF but because I love her as her, i love her actings in all of her dramas..i really wish and hope that she'll win. :D

25042389.gif

Bellaangel thanks for the information! im looking forward to this interview..wow 50 minutes!..all GHS, im excited to know her views and takes on things like her paintings and all..GHS is so deep that i want to know her more.not just the pretty and calm outside of her personality..

Guest susAmerica

more pics of HS at the art exhibit...i think those taken in the last day...just wonder who is the guy since pics come from his cyworld

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...2fa1feaff4a.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...d3e46f368b2.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...2e10230f00b.jpg

http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss149/N...cb3e5d45822.jpg

source:http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=22751522

sue: can u check this CW above maybe u can find some thing about our girl through his entry ^^....as always, thanks so much for ur translation

lucy marie: another great MV...thank u :)

smdrma:wow, a new election?...i'll vote...thanks for the info

Thank you Nina,

The guy sitting next to GHS at her exhibit seems to be Lee Hae Young who is the host/MC and supposedly a director. He presents EBS Cinema Heaven or 시네마 천국. (Lee Hae Young sounds more like a woman's name, doesn't it?) According to GHS' schedule in her daum cafe, on July 17th, EBS Cinema Heaven was posted. The post on her schedule did not clarify what GHS was doing for the EBS Cinema Heaven. I am guessing Director Lee Hae Young introduces all kinds of movies, whether from Korea or other countries. It also appears from his cyworld that he interviews the actors and directors of the movies that he either shows and/or talks about. Cinema seems to focus on independent films. His program runs for 50 minutes on Fridays at 11:10PM. He visited GHS on July 3rd and his cyworld posts that his interview with GHS will be on Friday, July 24th, not the 17th as posted in her schedule, at 11:10PM. He must do interviews way in advance of his shows. :) sorry I did not realize bellaangel012 posted. already.

Thank you Nina,

The guy sitting next to GHS at her exhibit is Lee Hae Young who is the host/MC and supposedly a director. He presents EBS Cinema Heaven or 시네마 천국. According to GHS' schedule in her daum cafe, on July 17th, EBS Cinema Heaven was posted. The post on her schedule did not claify what GHS was doing for the EBS Cinema Heaven. I am guessing Director Lee Hae Young introduces all kinds of movies, whether from Korea or other countries. It also appears from his cyworld that he interviews the actors and directors of the movies that he either shows and/or talks about. Cinema seems to focus on independent films. His program runs only for 50 minutes on Fridays at 11:10PM. He visited GHS on July 3rd and his cyworld posts that his interview with GHS will be on Friday, July 24th, not the 17th as posted in her schedule, at 11:10PM. He must do interviews way in advance of his shows. :)

Hey Sue, It's not Lee Hae Young, his name is Yoon Sang Hoon. I think he is just the PD/reporter/producer for the Lee Hye Young show.

Correction: Im not too sure and perhaps this is the same show but there is an actress by the name of Lee Hye Young who hosts her own fashion/movie show. Unless this segment is called: "Cinema Heaven"?

EDIT- Actually on his previous entry, he stated "PD for Korea's fashionista, Lee Hye Young". I think the 50 min is the duration of the show, the actual interview might be broken down in several parts (maybe not)

Sue- Ill also respond to your PM soon!

Guest minjee

thanks for the voting link guys!! I will definitely vote for hye sun eoni every single day!!! She deserves to win and I can't wait to watch the awards show~~~!!! :D:lol: let's keep on voting for her and BOF drama and casts! Han Hyo Joo is leading for best actress at the moment~~

GHS in arirang news YT link

credit:arirangworld

Guest xiaomaii

it's so late in here

it's like 2am...

but I want to tell this to everyone...

with regards to BOF Promo in PI (Philippines)

from my source (which is a journalist on the said company who invited - ABS-CBN)

GHS is indeed invited to come for the promo along the F4

so all the main cast would be there

no official announcement has been made since this is a planned surprise breakthrough for fans in PI

they're planning to announce it a week before the Promo

it was moved to August (originally July) since they want to make sure they could fit in to each and everyone's schedule (like everyone's so busy with dramas, albums and exhibit)

--since August is like weeks sooner I would make this "unofficial" (yet unless of course it would appear on GHS's public schedule for August which is weeks from now)

--reminder: DO NOT TAKE OUT OF GHS Thread. Doing so, I wouldn't be responsible for false news/rumor. Mentality wise.

--This is a first hand account from the journalist working on the said company (ABS-CBN)

--everyone living in PI feel free to confirm and make corrections...it would be better.

credit: Anonymous (not-to-be-mentioned)

^let's keep our fingers crossed

I heard the company in PI had a one-word for this kind of events.

---

i'm sorry if i've been MIA lately...

I'm really busy, and I just logged in to post this one

I have to backlogged all the trans and minced it after my errands (and work...lol)

thanks to everyone making this thread always updated!

hi to lucy and lxandra!

bella..yes it was the YG president who got married just last year and wasfiyya's right, it was Seung Ri (Victory) of Big Bang standing next to GHS (I had a good 4th!)

Sue I had that picture of Dongwan and Hyesun long ago, and I guess it would be fun to post it up so that everyone would see. GHS is close to lots of SM Ent. Artist... ;)

Have a great day everyone! :D

Edit:

pink_fairy you're welcome. You're from PI right (as I remember) I want to tell everyone on the chatroom but no one's been OL for like weeks now..so yeah. If it's confirmed for any news there (I guess not sooner or later before August)---more than gladly for you to post it up :)

it's so late in here

it's like 2am...

but I want to tell this news to everyone...

from my source (which is a journalist on the said company who invited - ABS-CBN)

xiaomaii thanks for the info! OMG im so excited now.. :lol: ive been waiting for this news for weeks already,,I just hope ABS would soon be announcing the dates and casts who would be joining so that we can make plans ahead of time! Filipino fans this is it! :lol:

VOTE FOR BOF, LMH/KHJ/KB/KJ & GOO HYE SUN

VOTE HERE

it's so late in here

it's like 2am...

but I want to tell this to everyone...

no official announcement has been made since this is a planned surprise breakthrough for fans in PI

they're planning to announce it a week before the Promo

it was moved to August (originally July) since they want to make sure they could fit in to each and everyone's schedule (like everyone's so busy with dramas, albums and exhibit)

Thank you so much! I really hope that this plan will push through. It doesn't even have to be the whole cast.

Goo HyeSun and Lee MinHo is enough for me.

Just like what pink fairy said, use different browsers and computers.

I knows it a form of cheating(yikes), but I bet everyone does it anyway and no matter what, HyeSun deserves it.

Guest natcza

xiaomaii thanks for the info! OMG im so excited now.. :lol: ive been waiting for this news for weeks already,,I just hope ABS would soon be announcing the dates and casts who would be joining so that we can make plans ahead of time! Filipino fans this is it! :lol:

VOTE FOR BOF, LMH/KHJ/KB/KJ & GOO HYE SUN

That's great news! I hope the plan will push through preferably early August.

This will boost the number of BOF fans, hence, more people will be motivated to vote.

My only concern is that there may lots of BOF fans out there but they might not be aware of

this online voting so let's help spread the info.

I already voted for GHS..I'm elated to see she's now on the top slot like LMH.

But it's still a close fight with Han Hyo Joo so let's keep on voting.

GO, GO, GO, GOO HYE SUN! (I like the sound of this chant! :P )

Guest chicchic

That's great news! I hope the plan will push through preferably early August.

This will boost the number of BOF fans, hence, more people will be motivated to vote.

My only concern is that there may lots of BOF fans out there but they might not be aware of

this online voting so let's help spread the info.

I already voted for GHS..I'm elated to see she's now on the top slot like LMH.

But it's still a close fight with Han Hyo Joo so let's keep on voting.

GO, GO, GO, GOO HYE SUN! (I like the sound of this chant! :P )

HELLO THERE!! DON'T WORRY WE WILL VOTE !! I ALREADY DONE MINE.. I JUST POSTED IT TO OUR FORUM WAY BACK HOME!! GHS FOR THE WIN!!

Everyone, I need help...How do I vote? I tried clicking on the link but how do I cast my vote? I clicked on everything on the site but nothing seems to be working for me...I really want our HS to win! She's actually leading now. Just a few hours ago HHJ was winning! I want to contribute as well...so please help me..

Thanks

HELLO THERE. YOU JUST GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL VOTING, AND THEN CLICK THE JOIN THE VOTING EVENT.. AND THEN JUST VOTE .

Guest grrly

HELLO THERE. YOU JUST GO TO THE INTERNATIONAL VOTING, AND THEN CLICK THE JOIN THE VOTING EVENT.. AND THEN JUST VOTE .
Thanks for the help. However, I'm still having problems. Nothing actually happens when I click on ALL the link on the site...In the status bar, there's an error message...ahhhh...I'm so frustrated right now, I want to be able to vote. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon!!!

I agree, she's only second Korea, I hope her korean fans keep voting too! It would be great if she sweeps all countries...

Guest natcza

HELLO THERE!! DON'T WORRY WE WILL VOTE !! I ALREADY DONE MINE.. I JUST POSTED IT TO OUR FORUM WAY BACK HOME!! GHS FOR THE WIN!!

Yes, chicchic! As GHS and BOF fans, we'll do all the possible means and the best we can to make our dream a reality. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the help. However, I'm still having problems. Nothing actually happens when I click on ALL the link on the site...In the status bar, there's an error message...ahhhh...I'm so frustrated right now, I want to be able to vote. Hopefully I'll figure this out soon!!!

You can do it, grrly.. just keep on trying! :)

Guest pinkgirl09

hi all..

Please dun't 4get to vote Hye sun yeahHh..

Becoze last i see voting Result hye sun jumped to 2#

Difference vote almost 50 vote..C'mon guys gals.. go" 2 Vote^^

n' dun't 4get Vote foe Minho too.keke^

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/event/sda2009/en_vote_actress.html

I would like to ask about a "video greetings" from hye sun to minho @minoz happy day

it pre-recorded video included Kim beom n Hye sun too

any somebody here havin' that video, i'll appreciate it if i could c what hye sun said for minHo..kekeke:)