Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest misa_yen

thank a bunch, Sue, for HS schedule and updates

unni, thank for those HS selcam

such a ulzzang :D

imane13, wasfiyya, thank for your vids. I'm watching them now :lol:

pink_fairy: your news made my day. I'm glad to see HS's popularity is rising in Taiwan

any chance for her to act in a typical idol dramas haha

I'm just kidding

I was browsing daum and found these pics taken when HS went to Taiwan

sorry if repost ^^

e040afc809f5edc91878b3b595d731ef_da.jpg

ca3e63f8f028472cbdcc254b3886111a_da.jpg

c43373003c98a6c278f460a98869b418_da.jpg

and when she came back from Taiwan

6c42d9ab4853e532de1f8dc82002d55c_da.jpg

plus, I found something really interesting from someone's blog on naver

he/she took a lot of artistic pictures using Hye Sun's novel Tango as a tool LOL

they're really beautifully and creatively made, as I thought he/she is someone comes from art industry

there are so many but unfortunately, I had problems saving them T.T

finally I managed to get 2 of those art works

sdhunter.jpg

imgp0768_sdhunter.jpg

these 2 are not so good but anyway, I just wanted to share :lol:

credit daum, naver, guhyesun5d6d

no hotlink please

Guest susAmerica

hi guys!i´ve just saw a video about MINSUN........!!!!!!!!do you think thet they are relaly a couple?????watch the video and tell me!!!!!!jeje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6fYrgikwAg...feature=related

Hi imane13,

I tried your link and, maybe it is just my computer, but I do not get access to the MINSUN video. Could you please check the link and repost? Thanks a lot.

Guest susAmerica

hey .... guys............ i found this clip for GHS when she acting in pure 19

http://www.4shared.com/file/117078018/aac7...UCC_----_3.html

sus ihop you can Translated :):P :P

Wasfiyya,

you are really good at finding videos that I have never seen in the internet!!!

In the video:

GHS introduces herself in character, using the Yanbian accent. Following suit, Lee Min Woo who plays Wookyung role feels he also has to introduce himself in Yanbian accent. The interviewer comments that both GHS and LMW became very close through their acting together on the show.

One scene involves LMW taking GHS on a bike ride in hot weather. LMW could not get the bike to balance (I can't tell if he was joking). But our good old feisty HS acted up again with hitting the boys that mess with her! LMW comments that GHS really hits hard! GHS says that she thought it would make her more nervous but hitting LMW did not make her that nervous at all. She sweetly says to the cameraman and LMW that she was only just acting when she was hitting. LMW yells out, "What! you call that acting?!!" (Both are laughing. I have a feeling that GHS is more into teasing and playing with LMW than the other way around. I think he is many years older than she is in real life.)

The interviewer asks LMW if GHS is too heavy to carry on the bike because she saw him sweating too much. LMW politely says that GHS is light and that he tends to sweat alot. GHS laughingly points out that LMW is not telling the truth because he told her (GHS) to walk instead. LMW is surprised by GHS' bluntness and responds with, "excuse me!!" (I think he could not believe everything coming out of GHS' mouth. I think LMW was hoping to have a cool and polite interview however GHS' playfulness ruined it! But he could not help laughing either.) So the interview team checked it out and found that the two people were actually walking instead of riding the bike together!

The female star who played Suh Ji Suk's sister was also interviewed. She jokingly said that the Pure Heart of 19 is number 1 in viewership because of her. They are all saying she looks beautiful as she prepares to play the wedding scene.

People close to GHS are telling her that she plays the Yang Gook Hwa role too well and GHS and interviewer interpret that to mean that most people do not see GHS to have too much simlarities with her TV character. Laughter. THe interviewer comments how LMW is so very young looking that he and GHS and the interviewer can all be friends. LMW comments that the interviewer is slightly going over her boudary as a reporter. All laugh. (LMW is a proper guy!)

The interviewer asks who makes more NG's--GHS or LMW. They show a clip of GHS stretching her neck and making a NG because she hurts herself stretching her neck a little too much. Laughter breaks out from everybody. :D

Guest OsorezanRevoir

wasfiyya: thanks for the videos.. especially the last video of GHS at Tudou.com.. I love it.. Thanks.. :D

susAmerica: thanks for the info about the video.. From what you said, I can imagine that's a funny video.. Haha.. :)

Guest chiara

hi guys!i´ve just saw a video about MINSUN........!!!!!!!!do you think thet they are relaly a couple?????watch the video and tell me!!!!!!jeje

the video has been set to private so it's not viewable to public anymore. however I've seen it before and it's a fanmade video about the similiar t-shirt and jacket that Lee Min Ho wore at the airport in two occasions while Goo Hye Sun wore both t-shirt and jacket at her exhibition on July 5th I think. The BGM 'Nothing but your t-shirt on' suits the scene 'tough :P

Guest wasfiyya

susAmerica thanks to you for Translated without your Translat ... my vid is nothing :):D

OsorezanRevoir welcom i hopy you liked :D :D

misa_yen thanks for the pic sooo much :) :)

this clip the Rival for GHS withe lee sungi and micky :rolleyes:

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...85050&cid=1

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...90942&cid=1

http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...91368&cid=1

enjoy :P :P

Guest nhamthach

Wasfiyya,

In the video:

GHS introduces herself in character, using the Yanbian accent. Following suit, Lee Min Woo who plays Wookyung role feels he also has to introduce himself in Yanbian accent. The interviewer comments that both GHS and LMW became very close through their acting together on the show.

One scene involves LMW taking GHS on a bike ride in hot weather. LMW could not get the bike to balance (I can't tell if he was joking). But our good old feisty HS acted up again with hitting the boys that mess with her! LMW comments that GHS really hits hard! GHS says that she thought it would make her more nervous but hitting LMW did not make her that nervous at all. She sweetly says to the cameraman and LMW that she was only just acting when she was hitting. LMW yells out, "What! you call that acting?!!" (Both are laughing. I have a feeling that GHS is more into teasing and playing with LMW than the other way around. I think he is many years older than she is in real life.)

The interviewer asks LMW if GHS is too heavy to carry on the bike because she saw him sweating too much. LMW politely says that GHS is light and that he tends to sweat alot. GHS laughingly points out that LMW is not telling the truth because he told her (GHS) to walk instead. LMW is surprised by GHS' bluntness and responds with, "excuse me!!" (I think he could not believe everything coming out of GHS' mouth. I think LMW was hoping to have a cool and polite interview however GHS' playfulness ruined it! But he could not help laughing either.) So the interview team checked it out and found that the two people were actually walking instead of riding the bike together!

The female star who played Suh Ji Suk's sister was also interviewed. She jokingly said that the Pure Heart of 19 is number 1 in viewership because of her. They are all saying she looks beautiful as she prepares to play the wedding scene.

People close to GHS are telling her that she plays the Yang Gook Hwa role too well and GHS and interviewer interpret that to mean that most people do not see GHS to have too much simlarities with her TV character. Laughter. THe interviewer comments how LMW is so very young looking that he and GHS and the interviewer can all be friends. LMW comments that the interviewer is slightly going over her boudary as a reporter. All laugh. (LMW is a proper guy!)

The interviewer asks who makes more NG's--GHS or LMW. They show a clip of GHS stretching her neck and making a NG because she hurts herself stretching her neck a little too much. Laughter breaks out from everybody. :D

Do you upload it on youtube ? thanks

Does she take hold of what her in hand?

Wasfiyya,

In the video:

Do you upload it on youtube ? thanks

Does she take hold of what her in hand?

Guest lucy_marie

mai:YOU'RE BACK!!!glad you like the MV! You're right there are a lot of vids missing....will try to make part 2 still looking for a good song :D dear love your fanart...I saved it!! I will ask permission I'll use it in the next hyunsun MV it's a great ending pix of the vid I'm thinking...if you will allow it of course......

Nina:You're welcome dear :D

Sue: I hope you can watch the MV soon.....I'm excited to hear what you think of it! dear regarding the clip w/ taebin you just said he reminds you of Yoon Ji Hoo...now I'm wondering if he has a spontaneous personality and will say whatever is in his mind whenever??? Ohhh dear the book gives me confidence you know that but now I'm a bit afraid I don't know!!!! Hugssssss for the translations, articles and specially hyesun's upcoming events and schedules :D

OsorezanRevoir: Nice to hear that even you're not a hyunsun you appreciate the MV! :D:D:D

Natali: you're welcome...thank you for sharing hyesun pix while sleeping...right click save done! :D

Honeypia thank you for sharing that article and thank you cheon for translating it!!! :D

Here is another MV (just found another good song to work on.....)

JIHOO TO JANDI.....IN ANOTHER LIFETIME!

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ezu2dw4nwm1

(just in case some of you wants a copy...it's in ipod Mp4 format :D )

I was also able to upload this in YT (Sue and lxands you can watch this without hassles :D )

Memeo, thuhang and vavavum I hope you guys will like this MV too....

Waves to betchay!!!!

WAVES TO ALL SUNNIES.....Enjoy!!!

Guest Miki67

Guys..i just read some news of HS in baidu and her Chinese fan site...those who can read Chinese can check this out..

具惠善的人气蔓延到台湾。具惠善主演的KBS 2TV《花样男子》3月在台湾播出并受到当地人们的喜爱,因此她在台湾的人气也在不断上升中。10日具惠善经纪公司YG Entertainment负责人表示:“最近收到许多邀请具惠善出演台湾电视剧和著名歌手MV的提议。”具惠善在出演《花样男子》前曾出演过的SBS电视剧《王与我》,KBS 1TV日日剧《十九岁的纯真》等都在台湾播出,她的人气度也得到了保持。《花样男的》的出演更是增加了她的人气。另外,最近具惠善完成了台湾《Vogue》杂志封面模特的拍摄工作。林一朗/版权所有Mydaily禁止转载

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2009年07月11日蘋果日報

具惠善主演的韓劇《流星花園》上周日在台寫下2.8%的收視佳績,收視人口約60萬人。昨韓國「Star News」新聞網報導,有台灣唱片公司力邀她為某台灣男歌手拍MV,還接到不少台灣偶像劇的邀約,但未指出是哪一家唱片公司、哪一齣戲。

seems like our girl is invited to appear in a MV of a famous male singer in TW and she also has got many invitations for idol dramas due to her

increasing popularity in TW these days :)..

However, they haven't announced which singer and which record company invited her....

Let's guess guys......Chinese fans speculate that maybe Show Lou (remember he said HS is his ideal girl?^^) or Jay Chou since he's going to

release a new album next month :).......what do u guys think?

Guest pianist

for me i thnk.. they really couple... and they dating... becuz they have same t-shirt and same jacket... i thnk.. MINSUN.. is actually dating? what do u thnk guys? is MINSUN IS couple? or they have secret.. that pple not never know.. that actually dating... I WISH GOO HYE SUN WILL DATE LEE MIN HO.. they are PERFECT COUPLE.. THAT i never seen in my whole... life.. .. they PERFECT OF EACH OTHER..

Guest OsorezanRevoir

pink fairy thanks for the pics.. :D From the last pic, it seems that Jo In Sung look like Harry Potter and GHS look like Hermione.. :P hahaha..

lucy marie oh no.. again.. MV about HyunSun.. Those make me feel empathy for JiHoo.. :tears: but, I like it.. thanks.. :D

natalie so sweet.. may I take some of your GIFs for my avatar in diff forum??

trater nice video.. especially on 2:08 until 2:18.. GHS showed her ugly face.. lol.. :D

Guest petite girl

Hello ALL SUNNIZ!! :P

Thank you natali, Sus, Nina67, Wasfiyya, Misa_yen, pink_fairy, trater for always update about Hyesun onnie.. You guys are the best.. KOMAWO!! :D

OMG! i want her dress!! :P

20090128_44822e67e2d16b031774Rxy0R0.jpg

HYESUN WALLPAPER!! Multi Talented Actress "GOO HYE SUN"!! :wub:

f5b877ef32bcbb0e2cf534dd.jpg

cr : baidu

Guest misa_yen

pink fairy, thank for your Tous Le Jours promotional pictures

both Hye Sun and In Sung were super cute and adorable

too bad In Sung is currently in the army and Hye Sun's contract will expire soon

nhamthach, I can't figure out what she was holding but I'm sure it must be a gift from fans

maybe a card or sth like that ^^

lucy_marie, once again thank for your MV

you really have good choices of song, they all go well with the pics content :)

Nat, these gifs are so CUTE ... best I've seen so far

are you making those ? I want to use them so want to know who made them to give credit too :lol:

komovo to wasfiyya and trater for vids

keep sharing with us, dear :rolleyes:

petite girl, I want her dress, too :P

a knot in the back looks nice and fit her well

your signature is really adorable *envy*

as u can see, I'm using icyprincess sign, too haha

her art works are really great

here are some pics taken on the set of the radio program called "Park So Huyn's Love Game"

kc93.jpg

2kc93.jpg

3kc93.jpg

with radio announcers Park So Huyn. You can see she's quite familiar as she appears in many TV shows

5kc93.jpg

4kc93.jpg

Nina, today is full of good news

I'm in cloud 9 waiting for you to spazz LOL

U know what I mean, right ?

for me i thnk.. they really couple... and they dating... becuz they have same t-shirt and same jacket... i thnk.. MINSUN.. is actually dating? what do u thnk guys? is MINSUN IS couple? or they have secret.. that pple not never know.. that actually dating... I WISH GOO HYE SUN WILL DATE LEE MIN HO.. they are PERFECT COUPLE.. THAT i never seen in my whole... life.. .. they PERFECT OF EACH OTHER..

it is not true that they are dating. what if we said they are dating but they are not. i can see her so close with other actors too. then we are saying rumor again to goo hye sun. goo hye sun is very honest on when she answer questions. if by coincidence they have same shirt what if it is because of bof dress sponsor. so many actors have the same clothes but are not said they are dating. goo hye sun is perfect not only to lee min ho but also to someone else who is more deserving of her personality :) she experience so many pains i want her to have someone that will treat her with love and loyalty

Guys..i just read some news of HS in baidu and her Chinese fan site...those who can read Chinese can check this out..

seems like our girl is invited to appear in a MV of a famous male singer in TW and she also has got many invitations for idol dramas due to her

increasing popularity in TW these days :)..

However, they haven't announced which singer and which record company invited her....

Let's guess guys......Chinese fans speculate that maybe Show Lou (remember he said HS is his ideal girl?^^) or Jay Chou since he's going to

release a new album next month :).......what do u guys think?

Thanks for that wonderful news Nina. There are a few really famous male singer in TW...and I must say most of them are super HOT! I'm really excited and hope that GHS accepts the offer. The top three I can think of that spell Super famous are Lee Hom Wang (Hotness!), Show Lou...dorky hotness and Jay chou. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope to hear good news soon!