Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest F4fan

Dear fellow Soompi,

For a while I cannot do translation that involves videos as i have to get my pc fixed. I cannot watch any vidoes at all. If there are anybody else who can do it , that would be wonderful. Where is Dunlop these days? I have more time than Dunlop and that is why I have been able to do more translation, but I really hope Dunlop comes back soon. Thanks Dunlop and anybody else that can do it. Sorry.

susamerica..... :)

That's okay, susAmerica. Don't worry about it. You have done a lot already and we are very appreciative. Through your translations, we have gotten to know GHS much better and for that we are grateful.

Dear fellow Soompi,

For a while I cannot do translation that involves videos as i have to get my pc fixed. I cannot watch any vidoes at all. If there are anybody else who can do it , that would be wonderful. Where is Dunlop these days? I have more time than Dunlop and that is why I have been able to do more translation, but I really hope Dunlop comes back soon. Thanks Dunlop and anybody else that can do it. Sorry.

No need to apologize, we are really grateful for all your translation. I personally admired our girl even more because of the HS you showed us through your wonderful translation.

Dear fellow Soompi,

It's okay....susAmerica. Just take your time. We here really appreciate what you've been doing . I'm proud that you are in this big family. Your passion to Hye sun inspired me to come here often. Truthfully....it's a habit when I just found you 've posted something on this thread, I come as fast as I can to read it.

I hope there's somebody that can help do the translation besides susAmerica. The more the merrier.

~ BOF BTS PICTURES ~

tgs4f19tmp.jpg

tgs4ee8tmp.jpg

tgs4ef9tmp.jpg

OMG

Where were these pixs taken??

There's a Rotiboy (translated : Roti - Bread; Boy - Boy :P ) Brand on the wall. The bakery originates from Malaysia (oooops...now u guys know where I'm from) . I'm soooo happy...!

Guest kellyha

It's so quiet. I miss Hye Sun, miss all of you here so much. :(

Hope it will be crowded back next week.

Have a good Sunday, friends! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1RB25vwKEw...BD&index=57

can anyone sub that video?i wan to noe wad goo hye sun said abt kim hyung joong when he got his new haircut and wad is his reply...

Are you talking abt when KHJ took the cameraman into GHS's dressing room & caught her offguard on the table, gossiping with next room neighbour with food in her mouth?

Well...she wasn't talking abt his hair...I think they asked what she thinks of KHJ...and she said he's well mannered....then added, "Oh I said well mannered, now he'll be pressured" or sumthing along the line....

I think susAmerica has did the translation a few pages ago...you can backlog & check it out....

JH-JD Memory Lane...

khjfedghs.jpg

Jihoo sunbae fed Jandi like a child :rolleyes:

• Like 1

hi.. i think HS will be holding her exhibition soon...

who will be going to the exhibition?

just a thought- should we do something for the exhibition... like send her our supports, greetings or something along those lines....

Guest cluelessvine

hi.. i think HS will be holding her exhibition soon...

who will be going to the exhibition?

just a thought- should we do something for the exhibition... like send her our supports, greetings or something along those lines....

That's great! I hope she also comes here in my country. :)

Guest grrly

susAmerica, thank you for all the translations you've done for us. Understanding all the videos and articles about HS makes us adore her more. Don't feel pressured to translate them in a hurry. You've done enough for us. I hope you won't get tired though :)

Everyone who shared photos thanks. So much cuteness.. :)

I think HS logged on to her cyworld recently because her minihompy background is new. I hope she starts uploading photos again. Love to see more of her! Here's her cyworld link for those interested.. GHS CYWORLD

Guest cluelessvine

susAmerica, thank you for all the translations you've done for us. Understanding all the videos and articles about HS makes us adore her more. Don't feel pressured to translate them in a hurry. You've done enough for us. I hope you won't get tired though :)

Everyone who shared photos thanks. So much cuteness.. :)

I think HS logged on to her cyworld recently because her minihompy background is new. I hope she starts uploading photos again. Love to see more of her! Here's her cyworld link for those interested.. GHS CYWORLD

thanks soooo much! :bs:

Guest F4fan

I am sure she was invited but couldn't attend so instead, she sent a video greeting. She might've been busy or b-day fan meetings just aren't her thing.

I would have been very surprised if she actually attended the fan meeting.

Guest susAmerica

I am sure she was invited but couldn't attend so instead, she sent a video greeting. She might've been busy or b-day fan meetings just aren't her thing.

Yes, I heard that Kim Bum. Lee Min Jung and GHS all sent in video greetings to LMH and I am also checking into LMH soompi to see if somebody recorded the video message.

Guest mj0784

Agree with you... ;)

Hopefully we gonna get a glimpse of her again on screen soon....Hyesun hwaiting :)