Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

The "Big Man" is being broadcast here in Hawaii on KBS America, but we are about 3 weeks behind.  So I'm hopeful I will be seeing our guy on TV soon.  Will be nice as my computer screen is only 15" and English subs on the internet are sometimes slow in coming.  Here's to wishful thinking!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trot Lovers script reading.  He is looking great!  The article is in Korean so I'm not posting it.
trotloverscript.jpg

Looks like that beret hid a bunch of hair ;-)  And no more braces!
d5bd52d2-8c60-485d-b18f-87c72b879538.png

He looks so very young in this one.

What I gather from the article in Star News, is that he is still wearing braces.  They are invisible from the outside and he will be wearing them for awhile as he films his drama.
bracesremoved.png

I wore them as an adult and I know how uncomfortable they can be.  Wishing him the best.

So he will portray top star musician/song writer, Jang Jun Hyun....what's that mean to me???

• definitely singing and guitar playing
  • perhaps he will (or has written while in the military) a new song of his own to perform
  • a song on the OST...can we hope for more?
  • maybe even sing a trot duet with Eun Ji!
Just sitting here listening to his music and thinking....

I was chatting with one of the gals at work and mentioned my newly found interest in K-Drama.  She's never seen one, so I let her borrow "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang".  First thing she said when I handed over the DVD was...WOW he's really good looking!  This is my cover:10e224cb-8dec-47da-b212-2f488e947ba4.jpg
When I saw QIHM (My first JHW drama) that was not my first impression, I have to be honest.  I thought he was a great actor, but with average looks.  As I acquired more of his dramas, there was an attraction that I can't exactly pinpoint.  But whenever he is onscreen, your eyes just gravitate to him.
In any case, I hope to have created another K-Drama/JHW fan.

Guest lhianji

TheaN said: I was chatting with one of the gals at work and mentioned my newly found interest in K-Drama.  She's never seen one, so I let her borrow "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang".  First thing she said when I handed over the DVD was...WOW he's really good looking!  This is my cover:
When I saw QIHM (My first JHW drama) that was not my first impression, I have to be honest.  I thought he was a great actor, but with average looks.  As I acquired more of his dramas, there was an attraction that I can't exactly pinpoint.  But whenever he is onscreen, your eyes just gravitate to him.
In any case, I hope to have created another K-Drama/JHW fan.

lhianji

said:

i agree with you @TheAn, i wasn't admire him when i saw the QIHM trailer.. i dont have plan either to watch it.. but thank you to commercial i found it interesting.. then i really love In Hyun Couple first but i chose to watched all of ji hyun woo's drama and HULL!!!! I think i cant get over to JiHyunWooSyndrome!!! at first you will look him as an average look and i cant see him as Good Looking..but as long as you look at him you'll find something interesting bout him and you'll find yourself that you are already addicted to him. OMO! im sooo much in love with him!! after i watched all of his drama ! he's face might not be as perfect as Kim Soo Hyun or other flower boy actors but his talents,masculine looks and his guts make himself as perfect and more good-looking man..AND now i am looking forward for his upcoming dramas..and hopefully he will get more daebak roles like Bong do character..  

Heard on the Taiwan site that they are accepting applications for extras/walk-ons for "Trot Lovers".  That be a great job, but just how can you concentrate???  I think I'd be fired within minutes.

Been passing the time going through the earlier pages and came across a discussion about his education at Sungkyunkwan University.  From various articles this is what I have surmised....
2005  Admitted to Sungkyunkwan2009  He was still attending and took a leave of absence some time that year due to busy work schedule2010  He was classified as a Junior
So I'm thinking he went back and graduated in 2011? Haven't found anything that confirms the date.

I found this on an earlier page and thought the link was worth reposting for many reasons.  The creator used pictures mainly from "Old Miss Diary" both the drama and the film.  It was also used in episode 4 of "Invincible Lee Pyung Kang".  The song is by Queen, one of my favorites, and it includes some great guitar licks that I hope JHW will someday play for us.  
I Was Born to Love You

Guest lhianji

hi dear @TheAn.. thank you for your reply and your information but yes his newly drama trailer was the one i referring of.. hehehe.. by the way.. im from the Philippine fans club of Ji Hyun Woo and managing the facebook page for him.. may i ask you if you know someone who are directly involve in JHW's legal or official Fansclub specially in Korea?? thank you in advance..

If he wasn't looking so great, I might not have brought these over.  His character is DEFINITELY a fashion VICTIM!  OMG... even a matching tank top with that jacket and pants..come on costume people.  Do they feel they need to handicap him because he's so HOT?btstrotlovers.jpg

Even the light hair is OK with me.  His smile is great!

Not news, just a mention...
class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; direction: ltr; line-height: 1.15; font-family: Neuton, Georgia, serif; font-size: 24px;"Pink Shirt on MenPOSTED ON JUNE 2, 2014 BY FOREVERGREYI have a younger brother who is hesitant to wear a pink shirt. He keeps on asking if it’s fine to do so.  As for me, I’ve always expressed my preference to see a guy wearing pink. But of course, skin tone should be noted.

I like baby pink on men, shirts or long sleeves. It looks sweet-smelling and cute.That is at least from what I am seeing so far, especially on Koreans. Just look at Jung Il Woo, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Seung Gi, Song Joong Ki and Ji Hyun Woo. When they wear pink, you can bury me already. Hahaha!

The concept of men wearing pink has been widely accepted now. I don’t know why there are still few who feel awkward about it. I strongly believe it looks good for MOST guys. 

Source: http://dailytwocents.com/pink-shirt-on-men/

I thought it was a good excuse to post some pics LOL...

f40bfdbd-46c0-4b30-a72e-9708472f6ec8.png

82590129-bd13-403f-8d5a-09b498726d1c.jpg

pink_001.jpg

pink_005.jpg

OK, so this looks like a publicity shot?  Hope it is not for the drama poster.  Bod looks great, clothes once again make you want to turn away.
trotlovers_012.jpg

source: Lyrayoo on Trot Lovers thread

Archived