Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harushima

@liangssthank you for sharing... hahha, his expressions are daebak :D :D

@JulieSean

- legs - check- shoulders - check- chest - check- butt - check- lips - check- cheeks  - check- feet - check
We haven't talked about his neck =))

weiiii HOW CAN I BE LEFT OUT OF THIS!!
There I was closing this thread "For a while" for fear of getting caught drooling
WOW! 
Yeah creep is my favourite...for his performance and his style 
And Sexy Back- dont like the girl waaaahhh want it to be a red head one! (and will imagine she is there-)
And favourite part- his long long thighs...and his eyes..and his lips..luscious. 
Ahjummas can be very naughty...

HJW is such a smooth talker nad player :D OMG, he made a male MC giggle like a little girl when MC was role playing JHW girlfriend :D :D

[color=#998d5d]

[/color]There's no way any girl can resit him if he wants her =))[color=#998d5d]

[/color]

@JulieSeanYep, a Sketchbook MC. He was giggling like a real girl. 
I tell you guys - I was joking when I said earlier that he was a player... but it seems he really he is one big player =)) 
He had a big mole on his right hands, smaller mole on his left hand. And one freaking hot mole on the back of his neck (can be seen during neck tie kiss)

@lyra_brillantezPlease be so kind and gather all pics of his moles =)) my hands are shaking just from seeing that pic you just posted. I need to calm down. LOL I've never met anybody who'd be so obsessed with moles like me =))

Guest harushima

Made a GIF of what @aisling was talking about earlier... =))

s07.gif
s08.gif
I won't say anything about those hands.. thoughts.. oh thoughts...s03.gif
And I finally noticed what @aisling was talking about, I, too, squealed at the way his hands caressed the microphone stand. =)) =))
s06.gifAnd it was as if I'm being pulled in the screen because of those eyes...
Also noticed the way he bit his lip here...s05.gif
Done with the gifs... 2AM and yeah~ still wide awake because of you know who. =)) 

@harushima..................................................... I'm so dead. OMG. That hand movement.... he must be really experienced with women =)) OMG. I'm soooo dead =))
@lyra_brillantezKeep them coming! I need to remember all this moles =))
I'm finishing subbing Sketchbook right now. Will share it once I upload it ;)

Guest thn22

Hi everyone!
I've migrated from the couple thread to over here because there was talk to JHW and his body parts. Hehe

You guys are killing me! I'm trying to study at the library but I keep spitting up my water over the mole talks. This is so awesome!

s06.gif
@tessieroowhere are?!! Did you pass out from watching this =)) OMG while that hand is doing THAT thing his lips are singing "dirty babe" =))
@thn22LOL, I guess there's no body parts left to discuss =)) What do you like most about him ?

Archived