Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

@lyra_brillantezLyra, dear... thank god we have you :)) Well, I can create YT channel now. It doesn't matter even if it takes weeks. We'll have 2 years waiting for him.
LOL if we put MEN BOONG JI HUYN WOO as title - everybody is going to be like "what the heck is this?" =))
mybe if we explain them using the almighty photo? =))
LOL 
we can make a consensus via tumblr on what to use? wacha think ladies?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest harushima

ooooh~ The hand moves.  ;;)
Oh Lyra unni, glad we have you. I'm a beginner when it comes to these kind of things. :)) All I know is just create an account, organize stuffs and post whatever I want to post. Not experienced with blogspot nor wordpress.
It doesn't matter if it takes weeks. :D Oh, and I ask for your guidance guys, I'm still new at this. :))
What I'm worried about is that I might not get to join you often for school will start in a few days and yeah... school... college... school works.

LOL if we put MEN BOONG JI HUYN WOO as title - everybody is going to be like "what the heck is this?" =))
mybe if we explain them using the almighty photo? =))
LOL 
we can make a consensus via tumblr on what to use? wacha think ladies?

He's such a cool and down to earth guy... When a "Sketchbook" host told him "you are handsome, you look even better in person than on-screen" our dorky namja answered.... "is that so?" instead of "thank you" =))
The same thing he said to Hee Jin when she boasted she won a beauty contest :D Hyun Woo and Boong Do so alike :))
tumblr_m42gjzxVdN1r885rxo2_250.gif tumblr_m42gjzxVdN1r885rxo3_250.gif
tumblr_m42gjzxVdN1r885rxo4_250.gif tumblr_m42gjzxVdN1r885rxo5_250.gif

@harushimaYeah, he probably bit his lips... what what was hotter was him pressing that thing (sorry don't know how to call it in English - the thing you use for playing a guitar) between his lips.... OMG that was..... =P~

Guest harushima

@harushimaYeah, he probably bit his lips... what what was hotter was him pressing that thing (sorry don't know how to call it in English - the thing you use for playing a guitar) between his lips.... OMG that was..... =P~

@harushimaDo it! Do it! :D Make it big so we can see it =))
I'm still drooling over Boong Do's hotness :D
tumblr_m4zlkah6jW1r885rxo3_250.gif tumblr_m4zlkah6jW1r885rxo4_250.gif
Those shoulders.... butt (whatever, flat or not I love his butt)... legs!!!I'm jealous of a camera what recorder this ... =))

Guest harushima

Yes, you guys have moved on to his butt. I think we have covered all of it. Did we miss out any part of his anatomy?

Guest liangss

Hi all~~ Here are many funny gif of JHW.. enjoy ^^
Thanks to all JHW's fans putting them together

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1658727084

@liangssthank you for sharing... hahha, his expressions are daebak :D :D
@JulieSean- legs - check- shoulders - check- chest - check- butt - check- lips - check- cheeks  - check- feet - check
We haven't talked about his neck =))

Archived