Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahahahahaha! Playa! BUSTED! Composed the song for a girl friend he had in mid 2011. In JANUARY 2012, he visits Yoo In Na at her radio station and they flirt like crazy. In March 2012, he visits again and they flirt like crazy again. In May 2012 - he confesses he loves her. 
PLAYA! :))

Wait....what if the girl friend he wrote the song for is Yoo In Na? Maybe they were dating way before? 
:-?

NO WAY! Seriously? That second show was in May? HOMG, no wonder they flirted like crazy!  :)) I wonder when in May? I wonder if at that point they had already kissed in the drama? Wow, need to rethink the timeline.  :-??

Ah, okay. That's what I thought originally - that it was April 16th. They released promos and posters for QIHM at the end of March. So these two had already met for photo shoots and/or script reading when he appeared on her radio program for the second time.  ;;)

Seriously gals, we running through his anatomy? From back to shoulders, to chest, to legs, to feet, to hands, to dimples and now lips! I likely. Yea he has got lips built for kissing, like cushions. What am I saying? I'm incoherent cos I haven't even washed my face or change or have breakfast and I'm here, trying to upload sexy back video in mp4 for you gals. 

@JulieSean - yes, good to see you have your priorities in order. We must upload JHW stuff BEFORE we wash our faces or have breakfast.  
:)
(although I must have coffee before I even turn my computer on) 
:D
OMO! @Aisling - I just noticed! I went to right-click and save that gif you made of his hair/dimples that I love? And you named it tess? Ahahahah! Love you! 

Guest wap72

the radio show was apr 16, 1st ep of qihm is apr 18, so that means they have shot the kiss on the first ep.... and they were not shooting live, so maybe they have dont the kisses on ep 4 as well?
speaking of hands and feet...what's his size again? :P

Guest liangss

@tessieroo Do you guys remember the first scene of the drama where DB in red clothes? It was shot probably way before the radio show on April 16 ... AND during that shooting, even if we did not see the kissing scene, they did kiss for the photo and you could see that in the BTS clips of the drama thread's first page links...
I guess the PD and the write wanted them to know each other fast and become comfortable doing intimate scenes for the drama, so they asked them to practice kissing ...or PD originally wanted to include the kissing scene in Ep01 but something made him change his mind by taking away the kissing scene ..... I even saw gif pictures that they were in black winter coats and kissed in that shooting (could not understand why they needed the shooting like that, a close-up kissing scene??)
so I am pretty sure by the time of the April radio show, they must know each other VERY WELL and actually the flirting was not as huge as the Jan radio show to my ear ^^ ... they maybe already pass the flirting stage ... haha
they really acted in a fast way, this is my theory! 

I love the interview on Lee Sora's show... It gets me every time how honest he is. And smart. He's good with words. Quick on the uptake. And his laughter... his laughter is so contagious... andso manly :-)

Hey everyone! Yep - usual morning routine: bathroom, brush teeth, get coffee and plant my butt right here.  :)) Good Morning! *waves* 
Are both of those (blogspot & wordpress) free? I know wordpress very well, that's what Couch Kimchi uses and I already have an account. I think if you add certain features, it starts costing money. Plus does is stay free? (I know with some free forum hosts if you get increased traffic, it's no longer free) 

http://wordpress.com/

Guest harushima

I was proud of myself that I got to stay away from the internet earlier but now I regret it.. waaaaah!~
@aisling, it's not easy to manage a REAL blog (wordpress/blogspot). :)) We can try doing that but it needs dedication and money (If needed?) to maintain a blog and I don't have money. For the meantime, we could just collect all the videos (or even download the videos for it might get deleted in the future.), photos, every info and updates about him and compile it into a forum or on the fyJiHyunWoo blog. I agree on the free forum. :)
lol. He replaced my favorite band on the number 1 list. :)) My favorites from Johnny's Entertainment became second and him, number 1.
Neck, hands, shoulders, legs, feet, lips, the almighty photo and collar bones... dimples, oh! and remember when we talked about his butt being flat? Looking/staring at that gif @aisling made, I don't think his but is flat anymore. It's rounded and... wha- what the heck am I talking about? (stop typing. stop. You just woke up...) The almighty anatomy of our dear captain. bow.
Seriously guys, I'm starting to regret not checking the threads and slept instead. :))

Archived