Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

@Aisling - sounds like something BD would do! Not pay attention to the young, hot smexy girls but instead go for someone like HJ or YW who is down-to-earth, sweet, warm and kind. *hehehehe* I've never seen JHW fawning all over idols (male or female) He's just polite to them.   :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tessierooI know he made headlines when he was hosting Invincible Youth 2. He was seeing putting his arm on Kara’s Kang Ji Young shoulder. But seriously, she had no chance :D Too young for him LMAO :D This is the first time I regret I'm younger than my crush :D Seriously, this guy seems like really SMOOTH with ladies :D :D What a player!!!

@Aisling - Yep, I saw it. It actually made me laugh the way netizens and the media freaked out that "OMG, ARE THEY DATING?" *snicker* The netizens kinda went bonkers when he did that photo shoot with his junior from Chocolat too. (for gods sake, that girl was 15! netizens are sicko) These younger girls had zero chance with him. 
It's okay with me, I'll find my BD one day. And he just better plan on publicly announcing he loves me too. [-(  (I'm so beyond spoiled by JHW now that no man will be able to measure up) 

Yep, you can see it here:
part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy2b6J5Z46Ypart  2: 

3: 
 4: 
 5: 
 6: 
 7: 

I love him being honest about having to smile even if you don't want to.  LOL! And then SuJeong flirting with him? BWWWAAAHAHAHAH! She smiles to give him the right answer. SO SWEET! So he's not only a "noona" killer but the little ones love him too. 

@Aisling - Did you ever get to watch his Happy Together appearance?  (promoting Mr Idol) Let me know. I have a link for it with English subs but I don't wanna post it here, I can send it to you via PM. It's unlisted and I don't want it taken down. 

@tessierooYeah that was the first thing I saw when I started Youtube-ing him :D :D I even made a lot gifs of him laughing his head off :D The female host once again said he was really popular with older women :D

Guest wap72

anybody watched my sweet seoul? 1st ep only and he has kissing scenes. lol!  anybody has decent link with eng sub? 

Cause: Ji Hyun Woo... Effect: Day dreaming, smiling like an idiot and not having any works done.

I'm sooo gonna look on his every dramas while I'm on a holiday and buy them all... I hope they still sell them. Bwahahahaha... :))

@Hafie - at work Friday I was on my way to the bathroom - for some reason the toe kiss flashed into my mind and I started giggling and smiling like a crazy person. 
AT WORK.
IN THE BATHROOM
What the...I've lost it completely.  :))

tessieroo

We all completely lost it!
=)) =))

I have a confession to make... *sound dramatic isn't it* :))

Before when I was new in this all Korean and even Japanese stuff... I used to save my fav. Kpop and Jpop Boy Groups and my fav actors pictures but I haven't done so for the last 3 or 4 years. I think. I did not even save SS501's pictures anymore..... I just look at the pictures and that's it!

However, it changed the moment I watched QIHM. At first I was able to resist it.  It sound like a horror movie now that I think about it. Me able to resist the temptation of saving his every pictures that I saw! :-SS I was just looking at his pictures either the one you guys posted it here or the one I saw on Tumblr or even the screencaps from dramabeans and spazz. I think I was losing the battle during the 3rd or 4th episodes ( I can't really recalled) and since then I have been saving all his pictures that I see.. This is the picture that lost me.. I can't remember where I got it but this is the picture that made me losing my own battle!

tumblr_m3hsq5DwTk1ro7vjv.jpg

Its not even one of his hot pictures that show his sexy awesome shoulder or the one that show his long beautiful long legs but this is the picture that made me lost my battle and said... Whatever! I'm saving all of your pictures now! I just can't resist that beautiful smile of him and since then... I'm a goner!

HAHAHAHAHA! God, I really wish you guys woulda been with me on the ATK thread! I was the only one there besides @kayana20 who was lusting over him. And my obsession is beyond help. I've downloaded every single movie/drama I could get my hands on that I found online and even thought of ordering the DVD for his "Old Miss Diary" sitcom. I wish I could find that one online but it has 230 + episodes. 
@Aisling - Yea, I'd love a rounder butt on him but I kinda don't care either. *hee* 

;;)

Archived