Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Do I think they slept together? Yes. (on or in the same bed) Do I think they had sex? No. (we're talking about QIHM, right? EP 11?)
Now...Do I think JHW and YIN have slept together? No idea. Do I think they might have had sex already? I'd say possibly YES. That burning hot chemistry? No way can these 2 simply touch each other or film that type of kiss scene and then calmly walk off the set to go home. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT FOR ONE SECOND. ;) I've never seen JHW that into a kiss scene. EVAR. And I've never seen him this touchy-feely with his co-star. EVAR. 
Speaking of, have you seen his kiss scene with Choi Kang Hee in "My Sweet City" - it was super hot. But she had a boyfriend at the time so nothing else happened between them. Here:
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v15813731YJ4NcfPY?h1=My+Sweet+Seoul+kisses+EP1

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest izyanesa

Please keep this a live so that we still hear news from him...btw i love him from over the rainbow,then saw him again in my precious child,but at the time i just like him,then seing him on the birth of rich and invincible youth keep me like him, then his character as bong do just make me fall in love and crazy about him ^^..and his choose this story himself,i think because it kinda fit himself chatacter, not a talkactive person,but very curious about something,and will try hard for something he desire or love...that just my thought.

Guest wap72

@aisling..... you're missing all the fun. lol! if you've just woken up, brace yourself you might die of happiness with all the good stuffs floating around. 

Issue Ji Hyun Woo′s Ideal Type Was Similar to Yoo In Na

46873737.JPGHis roles also seemed to reflect his tastes. He is mostly known for courting older women in his roles, setting him as the ideal younger man for nunas out there. 

Ji Hyun Woo added, “I have actually gone out with a woman older than me. The good thing about them is that they know what they want or don’t want, and they don’t try to play tug of war.” 

Lee Sora had then joked, “This year, I’ll try to act on that strength.” 

Just three months later, Ji Hyun Woo’s talk about his ideal type came true. Ji Hyun Woo confessed his love for Yoo In Na, who was his partner in tvN’s Queen In Hyun’s Man, in public.

93935356.JPG
On June 7, Ji Hyun Woo openly confessed his love for Yoo In Na, who is two years older than him. The shocking statement came at the fanmeeting for the last episode of Queen In Hyun’s Man.

Ji Hyun Woo suddenly said in front of the public, “I love Yoo In Na.” That his parents and big brother were also present at the fanmeeting showed that he was being sincere with his confession.

Ji Hyun Woo is 29 years old, and will enlist in the military soon. Because of this, netizens are speculating that the actor drew up his courage to confess before he starts to serve for the army. Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na haven’t opened up on the issue since the confession.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan

cr:enewsworld

Guest oc-ca

ok- i've read the original newspaper account in korean that all the blogs are reporting based on and saw the video from the fan meeting where the confession took place. and now i really think its the real deal. the statement wasn't mistranslated or taken out of context. crazy. ive seen other works with jhw but i knew this role was special because it was REAL love.

I don't want to live anymore. Well at least for another 2 years. I can't f***ing believe this. I can't. Why? Why? Why? I though he was leaving by the end of the year. 
I hate myself for falling for him.  

Archived