Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

aw i think he's handsome!

he's the kinda guy i would love as a bf! :D

Tall, nicely built, manly, handsome face, and a smile that could melt my heart!!!!!

>.<

i wonder if he's really dating yoo in na? i mean they look good together..but i want him! lol jk

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found a few pics here that I'd never seen before of Hyun Woo:

http://my.opera.com/orientalduumal/albums/show.dml?id=6389471?&abc=&page=4&skip=60&show=&perscreen=20

(and I thought I'd see every pic online there is of him) There are 4 pages in this album, scroll to the bottom to page forward.

JiHyunWooduumal45.jpg

JiHyunWooduumal48.jpg

JiHyunWooduumal50.jpg

JiHyunWooduumal51.jpg

JiHyunWooduumal57.jpg

Guest bullp3n

where have I been not notice this true talented actor!

I'm glad he played in QIHM

Officially falling in love to Ji hyun Woo now >_<

Guest pianogirl591

where have I been not notice this true talented actor!

I'm glad he played in QIHM

Officially falling in love to Ji hyun Woo now >_<

My thoughts exactly! He is perfection :) *swoooon*

This clip was posted on Baidu - a live comedy stage performance. Look how tall JHW is compared to everyone else on stage! Ahahahaha! And when he sits down, he purposely swings his loooonnnngggg leg out. ROFL! =))

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDAyNjA1NDky.html

Hello gals!

I'm finally here :D To bad his personal thread isn't moving much.... My newly found love for Ji Hyun Woo is too overwhelming, LOL :D

I downloaded all The Nuts albums, so I can listen to his voice all day :D Though he's not the lead vocalist I'm glad he sings in a lot of their songs too.

I'm a new fan, so can you recommend any of his videos, interviews I should watch? BTW has anybody watched Invincible Youth 2 with him as a host? Should I watch it?

So I'll be sharing gifs I posted on my tumblr for lurking JHW fans :)

From She's my love MV

st1.gifst2.gif

st3.gifst4.gif

st5.gifst6.gif

st7.gifst8.gif

-----------------------------------

Mr. Idol interview *nosebleeeeeed*

mr1.gifmr2.gif

mr3.gifmr4.gif

mr5.gifmr6.gif

mr7.gifmr8.gif

-------------------------------------

From Happy together, ep. 218 - he's so cute and adorable here!

ht1.gifht2.gif

ht3.gifht4.gif

ht5.gifht6.gif

ht7.gifht8.gif

ht9.gifht10.gif

@tessieroo @harushimaI tagged you guys to lure you in this thread :D I think we went off topic in QIHM thread so we should continue our conversation here :)Too bad his personal thread is so silent :( Let's get it moving! BTW after QIHM ends I don't know where I'm going to read news about him? Can you guys tell me? Does he have any fan page/ dedicated blog?
I can't believe QIHM is the first drama he chose on his own. Somebody said he should fire his manager, LOL :D I absolutely love tvN - seems like their dramas are generally very solid. On the other hand QIHM won't be that popular in Korea due to this reason. But it seems QIHM has very positive feedback, right?
I hope JHW will be offered better roles in future after QIHM. I don't know anybody who doesn't fall for Kim Boong Do :D I'm still shocked I haven't read any negative posts about his character. Usually there's always a minor group of viewers who are dissatisfied with leading man.
I have to quote Ripgal again because I love what she wrote about Ji Hyun Woo.
I’ve raved about how awesomesauce Ji Hyun Woo is in his role of scholar Kim Boong Do earlier. But it seems like I cannot stop, he’s nailing scholar Boong Do’s idealistic bf/hubby traits so richard simmons good that I cannot richard simmons stop thinking about how richard simmons amazing he is in here *forgive me for the expletives, just trying to make a point you get me*. - source: http://ripgal.wordpress.com/

@aisling -  :)) I just figured out how to put things in spoilers in the QIHM thread. I'm sorry I was bombarding everyone with my squealling over JHW!  :\"> I knew he had a thread here but I've only visited a few times. (BAD fan!) 
I've heard him say he started guitar in elementary/jr high school. (which would be around 10 - 15?) The only blog dedicated to him I've ever seen is this one:
http://www.jihyunwoo.com/main/01/index.php
and it's all in Korean. :(( Here is a fan Facebook page with lots of pics:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.181973671817378.50228.180725155275563&type=3
It's hard to find info about him but there are a few things out there! I find new things every time I Google him name. :D I've watched his Happy Time appearance a lot - and a few of his interviews. (it's even harder to find things subbed in English!) 

@tessierooI thought www.jihyunwoo.com was his official website? I'm panicking already because once QIHM is over he's going to appear in news less and less. I can't imagine not reading and not knowing what do's doing until his next project :( That's what we were talking about - once his drama's over he seems to go straight back to his beloved guitar and compose songs :)
I loved your post in QIHM thread - about he doesn't give a crap about how he looks :D :D And it makes him so attractive in my eyes. He did work out a lot for his role in Mr. Idol to bulk up, but except for that movie he doesn't seem to be bothered not having 6 pack all the time :D I prefer men with guitar than man with abs, LOL :D
----------topped the page
I found this video. Not sure when it was taken but he sang happy birthday to someone.... so cuuute!!!
http://vlog.xuite.net/play/RUVaWGV6LTQ0OTgxMDMuZmx2

@aisling - I think that's a fansite, he doesn't have anything "official" except for his Twitter. And he hardly ever posts on his Twitter!  :-S Listening to fangirl screams when he appears on stage, you KNOW he has to be aware of fans but he doesn't seem to cater too much to them nor does he do a lot of "fan service" things. Which makes it really hard to be a fan and try to find information about him! I'm constantly digging though. (like a stalker) *hehehe*  :\"> It's almost like he doesn't take that whole side of fame seriously? Like he can take it or leave it? He seems very realistic about fame and very down-to-earth. 
You're correct that he spends most of his time with his guitar and song-writing. He's even admitted he only does dramas/movies to "pay the bills" so to speak. :)) I'm praying he gets offered something awesome after QIHM, I'd hate for him to become invisible again. I was so excited & happy when it was announced he was doing QIHM after the mess of ATK. \:D/
But then I started worrying that it's because he's heading off for military service soon. (going out with a bang like most actors do) He's done "Mr Idol", "A Thousand Kisses" and now QIHM. Hyun Bin did 2 movies, 1 drama and a bunch of CF's before he left. I'm sure there will be some type of announcement if he does leave but I'm not looking forward to it. :((
I was in shock seeing his pics from Mr Idol. (and drooled all over those pics of him shirtless) =P~I hated that he was paired with an actress who looked old enough to be his Mom though. >:P (no offense to Park Ye-Jin fans) Maybe this is why his chemistry with Yoo In Na is off the charts? He's never been paired with a leading lady this close to his own age! I'd LOVE for it to be REEL and for them to start dating but I need to see BTS videos of them interacting to see his expressions and hear him talking to know for sure. 
Although those pics of her feeding him chocolate SCREAM out to me that these 2 are super attracted to each other! :x

Guest wap72

does anybody know where can i find the sitcom old miss diary? found this video in youtube and it looks like a fun to watch series. 

@wap72 - I've never found the "Old Miss Diary" sitcom anywhere online (it was removed due to copy write violations on several blogs) and I've never seen the whole thing available anywhere, just a few bits & pieces here and there. The "Old Miss Diary" movie is available online with English subs but it's also hard to find. (mostly torrents which are outdated) I'll see if I can find a good copy for you. Or some place to watch it online. 
@lyra_brilliantez - :)) Mine started when I saw him in "Fly High" (2006) which can be seen here with English subs:
http://www.mysoju.com/korean-movie/fly-high/  (the quality is really bad though but I watched it anyway) [-(  All of the links for his movies/dramas listed at MySoju work. 
http://www.mysoju.com/star/ji-hyun-woo/
I have to admit I've watched ATK a couple of times now but it got easier to watch once I started watching ONLY for JHW and didn't pay any attention to the stupid plot? His interactions with the child actor were adorable. And I enjoyed his acting very much. It's the plot/story line that's stupid. So I'd say you can watch it if you don't get overly involved in the story? (it also helped me when I remembered his leading lady is married with children in real life which kept me from getting too emotionally involved) Silly I know, but it worked! 
EDIT: I found "Old Miss Diary" the movie here:
http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-movie/old-miss-diary-2006

@lyra_brillantezWow... that must have been frustrating fangirling alone! I watch K-dramas since 2004, but I never come across to his dramas - as you girls said he didn't have much luck with drama choices. I really hope there were more vids and stuff about him online. He's only visible during dramas broadcasting and promotions, but then he seems to live like a normal person without celebrity attitude. 
Even if it's only a few of us it's still better than fangirling alone :)) He's BRUTALLY underrated compared to how talented he is. 
Did you guys watch Invincible Youth 2? I'm tempting to watch it since it's English subbed. But they say he's very shy on that show and rarely speaks :/Oh by the way why does he use Star Mr G nickname? He uses it everywhere :D
@lyra_brillantezWow... that must have been frustrating fangirling alone! I watch K-dramas since 2004, but I never come across to his dramas - as you girls said he didn't have much luck with drama choices. I really hope there were more vids and stuff about him online. He's only visible during dramas broadcasting and promotions, but then he seems to live like a normal person without celebrity attitude. 
Even if it's only a few of us it's still better than fangirling alone :)) He's BRUTALLY underrated compared to how talented he is. 
Did you guys watch Invincible Youth 2? I'm tempting to watch it since it's English subbed. But they say he's very shy on that show and rarely speaks :/Oh by the way why does he use Star Mr G nickname? He uses it everywhere :D
@lyra_brillantez and all who are interestedYou were talking about tumblr... I was thinking... would you be interested in starting a group tumblr? I feel really bad that he doesn't even have fuckyeahjihyunwoo tumblr! We could start one. I'm sure QIHM will be IT drama for awhile so a lot of people will start digging stuff about him.. 

Archived