Ji Hyun Woo 지현우

tessieroo

Annyeong cinggus....raewonkim and blue_angel_1004 - welcome to our handsomely tall Jihyun's camp :)

Finally able to come here and leave some comments ....

pekkle: thank you so much for the links you sent us *hugs*

Glad to hear that you are able to download those files...........I was worrying that...............if you are able to locate the word

" 下載" :lol:

photo_342_1_1_no_451_1.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest franchosa

Annyeong everyone! *waves* :D

pekkle, yes, thank you for those links! I just took a wild guess on which button is for download and I got lucky. Hahaha! Ommo! I'm dying to find out what questions were asked to Ji Hyun Woo and what his responses were on Come To Play!

blue_angel_1004, I, for one, would love to find out what transpired during Ji Hyun Woo's guest stint on Come To Play. :) If you could translate some, it'd be much appreciated. :D

lilgzl, there's plenty more where JHW's photos came from. :lol:

On your chut sarang (first love)

Ommo, jjinjja?! Your chut sarang did that? Yikes! Mine didn't have a chance because I avoided him like the plague when we broke up. :lol: I did a complete cut-off and went out of my way to not see him at all. :P

On That Fool

I hear ya! I feel that title refers to me because unlike you, I was a fool to watch the entire series. ;) It's because the other main guy is attractive enough that he was able to keep me as an audience. Hahaha! But after a while his character became too much of a jerk for me to like him. :rolleyes: So, in the end, I regretted wasting 16 hours on it. <_< The leads didn't even have chemistry, I thought. I had hoped that it would be funny but I just found it boring.

On BOTR

My goodness, I got chills whenever JHW appeared on screen! Gaaaah! And I had a permanent grin on my face, aigooo! ;) I've got it so bad for him it's not even funny. :blush: I got Ji Hyun Woo fever!!!!

BOTR Scenes MV

On JHW's next project

I am actively searching info. about it. Hee hee.

Video Clips

JHW Playing "Romance" on Guitar

CSB Playing Electric Guitar On Stage

JHW Playing Electric Guitar

BOTR Set

ystare64pgavi000029062.jpg

ystare64pgavi000061027.jpg

ystare64pgavi000036169.jpg

I guess he was on Star News. I hope to find a clip of this show. I hope someone posts it. :D

ystare64pgavi000032565.jpg

More cute Choi Suk Bong

67600.jpg

67620.jpg

67625.jpg

Cutie cutie!

67615.jpg

Woori Ji Hyun Woo sleeping soundly :lol:

67602.jpg

67636.jpg

Don't know where this was from :)

67621.jpg

Looks like from when he did Me Ri Dae Gu Attack and Defense Battle judging from his hair style... :lol:

67639.jpg

I think this was from Over The Rainbow.

67708.jpg

That's it for now. Gotta go. :D

Since I said I'd post the translation of Come to Play if someone would share the link, I'll keep my promise. I just translated Ji Hyun Woo's parts. :)

Translation:

The first mission was for JHW to pretend to be a bf trying to get entrance into his gf’s house late at night.

The female MC says, “What are you doing here late at night? I can’t open the door for you.”

JHW says, “What? It’s not like this is the first time.”

The female MC tells him to make an attractive expression to make her open the door, and he rubs his hands together while saying “Ha.”

At 7:25

Guest Park Sang Myun warns the MCs that JHW and Jo Han Sun don’t talk much during interviews.

Jo Han Sun and JHW explain their roles in “Attack at the Gas Station 2.” JHW's character is called One Punch because he only uses his fists when he fights.

8:35

The female MC asks Park Sang Myun whether it wasn’t difficult to act with younger actors (pointing to Jo Han Sun and JHW).

Park Sang Myun said no b/c they’re good kids and they don’t talk much.

Park Sang Myun then says, “I think Hyun Woo seems like a really good kid. Whenever I tell him to stick around to eat together, he disappears. And when I tell him let’s drink together, he’s a no-show again.”

Then Park Sang Myun pretends to be mad at JHW.

9:05

The female MC asks the younger actors how it was to act with Park Sang Myun. JHW answers that he didn’t have many scenes with Park Sang Myun, at which PSM responds that Jo Han Sun didn’t either.

9:25

MC Yoo tells Park Sang Myun that they didn’t talk much b/c this was how PSM acted during interviews. Park Sang Myun said that Jo Han Sun approached him first and suggested they go out to eat/drink after filming, whereas JHW didn't.

11:35

JHW explains that he can’t drink alcohol too well, and he was shooting a drama at the same time as the movie. JHW told Park Sang Myun that he can’t drink alcohol too much, so Park Sang Myun suggested they go to get a massage together. JHW called him in the morning to go get a massage together, but PSM didn’t pick up his phone (presumably b/c he was out drinking late the night before).

Starting at 20:30 (Lie detector game starts, with the unmarried men – Jo Han Sun and Ji Hyun Soo)

The first question is, “When considering a woman for marriage, I look at the woman’s heart more than her body.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says they’re both lying.

The second question is, “I’m confident that I won’t stray/cheat in a relationship.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says Jo Han Sun is lying, and JHW is telling the truth.

The third question is, “It doesn’t matter that my woman is not rich.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says Jo Han Sun is telling the truth, and JHW is lying.

At the end of the game, the MCs conclude that JHW cares about the girl’s looks, he wishes that she would be rich, but when he meets such a girl, he won’t cheat.

The MCs conclude that Jo Han Sun cares about the girl’s looks, he doesn’t care that she’s not rich, but he might cheat.

Starting at 37:35

JHW had to rank the moments when he found living as an actor to be strange.

#3 – He feels living as an actor feels like a student studying for a college entrance exam b/c when filming a drama, they’re usually short of time to film the episodes for the following week, and the actors might not get the script until the day before the shooting. So he feels like he’s constantly cramming to memorize his lines.

#2 – Ever since he became an actor, he finds himself running to the mirror without him even realizing it. For instance, after he had an argument with his past gf, he ran to the mirror to see how his face looks like when he’s angry. Or when he’s really happy, he looks at himself in the mirror to see what kind of expression his face makes when he’s happy. All so that he can use it when he’s later acting.

#1 – When he acts while thinking about his past memories. For instance, when he has to film a scene where he’s in love with a woman, he tries to think of his past gf. So he feels guilty, like he’s “using” his precious memories for the sake of acting.

Guest Captivated

Awww! Ji Hyun woo is so cute! He has such a cute personality even though he likes rich girls haha. He's still a cutie!

Guest franchosa

Omigosh blue_angel_1004, thanks a bunch for the CTP translation! *hugs* I finally understood what went on the show. Ha ha! The lie detector game was so funny. :lol: Now I know a lot more about JHW. :D

...The first mission was for JHW to pretend to be a bf trying to get entrance into his gf’s house late at night.

The female MC says, “What are you doing here late at night? I can’t open the door for you.”

JHW says, “What? It’s not like this is the first time.”...

Huwaaaah, he's so naughty! :lol: Somehow I could imagine him saying that to his gf in real life. :P

...The female MC tells him to make an attractive expression to make her open the door, and he rubs his hands together while saying “Ha.”...

He's so funny! :lol:

Starting at 20:30 (Lie detector game starts, with the unmarried men – Jo Han Sun and Ji Hyun Soo)

The first question is, “When considering a woman for marriage, I look at the woman’s heart more than her body.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says they’re both lying.

LMAO!

...The second question is, “I’m confident that I won’t stray/cheat in a relationship.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says Jo Han Sun is lying, and JHW is telling the truth.

Awwww, I love him even more. ;) His facial expression looked sincere too.

...The third question is, “It doesn’t matter that my woman is not rich.”

Both men answer “Yes.” The lie detector says Jo Han Sun is telling the truth, and JHW is lying.

Ha ha ha!

JHW seemed very tired.

...At the end of the game, the MCs conclude that JHW cares about the girl’s looks, he wishes that she would be rich, but when he meets such a girl, he won’t cheat.

The MCs conclude that Jo Han Sun cares about the girl’s looks, he doesn’t care that she’s not rich, but he might cheat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

...Starting at 37:35

JHW had to rank the moments when he found living as an actor to be strange.

#3 – He feels living as an actor feels like a student studying for a college entrance exam b/c when filming a drama, they’re usually short of time to film the episodes for the following week, and the actors might not get the script until the day before the shooting. So he feels like he’s constantly cramming to memorize his lines.

Wow! I didn't know that. They memorize those lines fast!

...#2 – Ever since he became an actor, he finds himself running to the mirror without him even realizing it. For instance, after he had an argument with his past gf, he ran to the mirror to see how his face looks like when he’s angry. Or when he’s really happy, he looks at himself in the mirror to see what kind of expression his face makes when he’s happy. All so that he can use it when he’s later acting.

He did mention on Happy Together about looking at the mirror after fighting with his gf. :D Oh so it's a "past gf"? Does this mean he's single now? :P I'm curious to see his taste in women so I'd like to see a picture of his gf (past or present). :lol:

...#1 – When he acts while thinking about his past memories. For instance, when he has to film a scene where he’s in love with a woman, he tries to think of his past gf. So he feels guilty, like he’s “using” his precious memories for the sake of acting.

Awww, this response really touched me. He sounds like a sincere boyfriend. Sigh.

Captivated, annyeong! *waves*

Guest franchosa

I'm watching Invincible Lee Pyung Kang again and it took me about 1 1/2 hours to finish episode 1. :P It was because I kept rewinding to Ji Hyun Woo's scenes. :lol:

I realized that I got afflicted with the Woo On Dal virus as early as episode 1 specifically here at this scene after the ordeal he suffered from LPK. :D He got all cleaned up and was on his way to his dad's wedding reception. This is where I first noticed (1) his swagger, (2) how handsomely tall he is, and (3) his cool stride!

vlcsnap2010051114h54m14.png

vlcsnap2010051114h54m26.png

vlcsnap2010051114h54m34.png

vlcsnap2010051114h54m41.png

Then when he showed up at the wedding reception, I just couldn't ignore his imposing appearance.

vlcsnap2010051115h00m39.png

vlcsnap2010051115h02m22.png

And he started doing the cool stride as he walked to the front of the room.

vlcsnap2010051115h02m34.png

vlcsnap2010051115h02m41.png

Since then, I got chills whenever he appeared on screen. :blush: ; particularly in the following scenes when he found Lee Pyung Kang and trapped her by blocking her way with his arms.

vlcsnap2010051115h38m57.png

I was feeling a tinge of envy for LPK. :lol:

vlcsnap2010051115h39m28.png

He was reading LPK's name tag...

vlcsnap2010051115h40m37.png

...and LPK naturally positioned her arms to protect herself since she thought Woo On Dal was a pervert.

vlcsnap2010051115h40m53.png

Woo On Dal got so offended (as indicated by the change of his facial expression here) because LPK continued to treat him like a pervert. LOL.

vlcsnap2010051115h40m59.png

So, he threatened to show LPK what a real pervert is like and started acting as if he was going to do something to LPK.

vlcsnap2010051115h41m38.png

Sigh, lucky Lee Pyung Kang! :lol:

Guest lilgzl

annyeong....

pekkle - thank you so much!!! so you guys must be talking alot about him on the other side..i wish I could understand chinese...i should start learning it with my daughter now... :)

franchosa - you always made me missing my On Dal virus...don't make me want to watch ILPK for the 4th round in the past months :lol:

blue_angel_1004 - thank you for you translation ;):) I think I'm officially obsessed with him..the more I know about him..the more addicted I got...♥

Btw, franchosa - I want to d/l the Me ri Dae Gu in the soompi thread, do you know if the links there have the English subtitles or not? what about the torrent batch?

Captivated, annyeong! Post more of your thoughts about JHW :)

Guest franchosa

pekkle, wow! Thank you for sharing the Ji Bar sites at baidu. I don't really drink much, but this is one bar I'd be visiting and hanging out in daily. :P In fact, today I started to watch some of the video clips from the site. I shall elaborate on those later. This is just a quick post to share some pics with you all and answer lilgzl's question. :D

lilgzl, Woo On Dal is our crack. :lol: I love it that there are others as nuts (no pun intended with his band's name :P) as I am for him. :D Here's a little something to tease you. :lol:

88707638.gif

82963033.jpg

e14091222hanavi00079456.jpg

About Me Ri Dae Gu...

The one I downloaded from the soompi thread had English subs. They were direct download links to each episode. I didn't use the torrent link. The uploader did warn about the not-so-good English subs but still they're better than nothing. :)

Episode 1 has good Eng subs because a fan sub group subbed it. I guess no one was interested in subbing it afterward so they dropped it. It was too bad because it's a really funny drama. Ji Hyun Woo was hilarious in it. :D And even with his crazy hair, I still wanted him. Puahahahaha!

Today's JHW Goodies

26163149.jpg

dsc05840filtered.jpg

201001251750192062703vmk.jpg

36818187.jpg

48439472.jpg

55672471.jpg

96862991.jpg

220100109avi000180513.jpg

220100109avi000347480.jpg

2007032419.jpg

200912281107574742381a3.jpg

54645193.jpg

94554479.jpg

12607829832009121418301.jpg

The man with the golden ratio :lol:

48839272.jpgssl20597.jpg

3554093017521e9534mpsu.jpg

More pics from that Elle interview of The Nuts (I'm guessing around 2008)

elle4l.jpg

elle6.jpg

wlgusdn03.jpg

dsc4749z.jpg

BTS from My Precious You

imgp5275b.jpg

I love his crooked smile!

220091227ytnmp400012522.jpg

My Gifs For You! :P

081211.gif12607829832009121418301.gif

These ought to hold you over 'til tomorrow ,ne? :D Enjoy! :)

Guest franchosa

Saw these pics at dcinside with a heading that says "OBS Entertainment Magazine For Best Kiss Scene"

obsentmagforbestkisssce.jpg

Random Pics

67730.jpg

67730a.jpg

67730b.jpg

67730c.jpg

With some cast and crew of BOTR

67732a.jpg67732b.jpg

67732c.jpg

Ji PD gif

67716.gif

And it looks like he'll be in Japan on May 23 for a fan meet. Those lucky Japanese! :D

imagewq.jpg

Guest franchosa

^ Thanks, pekkle! :)

I saw these screen caps from dcinside. Do you happen to have a link to this Star News episode? *hopeful*

ystar1.jpg

ystar2.jpg

ystar3.jpg

ystar4.jpg

ystar5.jpg

Random Pics

67774a.jpg

67774b.jpg

67774c.jpg

67774d.jpg

c7aq1.jpgc5zg2.jpg

2007cafetvadfestival.jpg

68166135.jpg

89081241.jpg

013sh.jpg

Gifs

drinkwater.gif200812113.gif200812112.gif

Guest lilgzl

annyeong!!!

franchosa - thank you..!!!

Omo...I'm so jealous of the Japanese fans!! That means he's quite famous in Japan ne??

I took my kid to a bday party on the weekend, and got to know a korean lady...we exchanged phone number..and when I took my phone out, she saw JHW in my wallpaper..and she immediatelly yelled..I know him! I like him!! LOL!

He's very famous in Korea!

I was like...jinjaaa??

Woww..finally I know someone here who likes him! Well..also maybe she's Korean so she has more of Korean taste?

Bcs, most of my non-korean friends here, do not like him...they prefer someone like Minho, Kimbum, etc.

I'm so happy and proud of wooree JHW :D

Btw, have you guys finished TBOTR yet?

franchosa: I think we both should meet, sit down drinking makgulri, eating dobokki..while talking about our On Dal all day all night long!!

I've been so busy..don't have time to browse around..so update me with any good links that I can quickly watch and redeem my self back...??? :ph34r:

Guest franchosa

Annyeong! *waves*

I've been lounging at Ji Bar and been intoxicated with woori Ji Hyun Woo!!! *hiccup*

I finally saw part of that concert where The Nuts did a cover of Journey's "Separate Ways". When Ji Hyun Woo came out and did the guitar solo, I couldn't help but scream. Ommmmoooooooo, so hotttt! He just killed me!!! :blush:

lilgzl, I would say he has quite a following in Japan if he holds fan meets there and such. I'm wondering if he'll ever come to the US (or maybe he has?) and join the other K-artists in Hollywood Bowl.

On BOTR

I finished watching it. I have to say that I didn't find it as much fun as ILPK. Just the kisses alone... :rolleyes:

On your new K-chingu

Oh wow, that's great! Maybe you can invite her to visit us here, and she can share what she knows about our handsomely tall guy. :D

Hahaha! I'm all for that idea of meeting and chatting about On Dal over makgulri. :lol: While we're at it, let's eat cha dol bae ki. Yum! Gombe! :D

JHW's Vid Clips

You can quickly watch the concert vid clips from Ji Bar. Other variety shows where he was guest take an hour or so to watch but you mustn't miss those or the whole first episode of Kiss The Date. When JHW naturally reached for the girl's hand so they can start holding hands, I got chills. It felt as if I was the one on the date with him. Puahahaha! Oh gosh, what a lucky girl that was. I was dying for subs because the two female hosts had a lot of questions for JHW and I was dying to find out what his thoughts were about the date. ;)

e16100420720phanavi0015.jpg

72700350.gif

18429949.jpg

Gifs from Come To Play (January 18, 2010)

201001183.gif201001181.gif201001182.gif

From My Sweet Seoul

051w.gif

Guest lilgzl

pekkle - thanks for the links ^ ^ I wish there's one with eng subtitles...

and wow..so many clips at Ji Bar! these will keep me busy for a while :D

franchosa - I wonder when will he ever come down under here?? Oh well..maybe both of us can visit him in Korea one day...? :rolleyes: and have makgulri all night long..who knows we might get lucky and got a kiss :lol:

On BOTR - I'm with you...well..I actualy haven't started watching since the epi 13, since i'm in the middle of watching Smile U, and quite enjoying it. I even imagining the male lead was On Dal...LOL! Not sure if you've seen SU, but I kept thinking how would it like to see JHW in 45 epi drama like this one ?? ;)

I guess, he'll be busy with the Japan Fans meeting...haven't heard anything about his new project yet?

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/5900/201001182.gif

Look at those long legs!!! woori golden-ratio namja....♥_♥

Guest franchosa

franchosa, I think you are asking for this??

Yes, exactly! Wow, you're awesome! Thanks! :D It looks like they were at the wrap-up party of BOTR. :)

Lots of clip in Ji Bar for you to watch! Enjoy!!

Xie xie! Ommo, I already watched that 35-minute drama called School Days. I didn't know he had a drama like that. It's not listed on his Dramawiki page. Anyway, the video has a year date of 2005, but why did he look so much younger than when he did Old Miss Diary in 2004? Could it be just the haircut or the date on the video reflects when it was uploaded on the site? He looked so young!!! :lol:

lilgzl, yup, we are in badly need of subtitles for JHW's video clips!!! I'd settle for even a rough translation. *Sigh*

I LMAO'd when I read you refer to him as "woori golden ratio namja". :lol: Sometimes I wonder if he ever drops by here or his people and when they read our posts, they probably crack up on what we say about him. Hahaha!

On Visiting Korea

That would be fun to meet in Korea to see our favorite K-namja. :D However, if we're going to trek all the way there and invest all that money on the trip, we better make sure we will definitely see him. :lol: We need to contact the President of his fan club over there or something. Hahaha! We can only hope she speaks English. ;) At the very least, we should be able to:

(1) Sing at a noraebang (videoke/karaoke room) with him

(2) Share a bottle of soju with him (he doesn't drink much so one bottle is enough or we might have to piggyback him after - which I'm sure you wouldn't mind and neither would I). Puahahahaha!

(3) Listen to his guitar playing LIVE!

I can't let JHW kiss me because he's probably like a potato chip - you know, you just can't stop at one. :lol: So, better not even try it if I can't have anymore after one. *ROTFL*

I met with my K-chingus today and of course, woori golden ratio namja came up in the conversation. :blush: One of them said "He's too quiet." - meaning she doesn't hear any stories about him or his private life. So, she could only conclude that he's been dating non-celeb women. Oh, why wasn't I born in Korea with access to him???!!! :P

On Smile You

I've seen up to episode 38. I like the story. I'm just waiting for the rest of the subs and I'll finish the series. :D

I can't imagine JHW play the lead guy because it would be too unbelievable that a hot-looking guy like him would be ignored by a girl for 8 years. ;) I can't even ignore him for a second. Puahahaha!

On JHW in a 45-episode drama

You can watch him in My Precious You. That one has 54 episodes. :D

On his new project

I still haven't come across any news on this. Maybe pekkle has access to a site that talks about his daily activities?

I tried to go to his cyworld but I couldn't copy the texts or pics; therefore, I couldn't use Google translate on it. ;)

Vid Clips

Cool FM: JHW Singing With His Co-DJ

img911tmp.jpg

Awww, he looks like such a little boy here. :D

26982198.jpg

1919.jpg

1912f.jpg

2010ux.jpg

208cx.jpg

206lhq.jpg

Guest lilgzl

annyeong cinggus!! *hugs*

I watched that School Days too, and he looked soooooo young!!

woori golden ratio namja coming here?? I wish so.... :D

...I would think he understands a bit English, since he sings quite a lot of English songs?

On Visiting Korea:

LOL! Yes, let's do all 1-2-3!

I'm up to for any type of skinship...... :blush:

You're right...we need to plan it properly as if I were to go there..I would have to meet him...or they'll have to deport me in order the leave Korea...ROLF :ph34r:

"He's too quiet."? - this make me even more curious...ommo...woori golden ratio namja is such a hot kisser but also has the cold side...♥

On Smile You - I always thinking if it's JHW, how nice would it be to see so many kissing and skinship during the 45hours?

Is in My Precious You, more of a romance or family drama?

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9492/208cx.jpg

I love him looking like this..reminded me of when On Dal was upset with LPK before he pretended leaving the house driving the car that night....

Bogoshipda On Dal!!!!

Guest franchosa

Annyeong chingus! :D

The other day I ate bibimbap for lunch and what did I remember but the bibimbap kiss in ILPK!!! :lol: I'm surrounded by a lot of Koreans where I live but I don't ever run into anyone looking like Ji Hyun Woo! ;)

lilgzl, I'm not sure JHW understands English; maybe a little?

I had to leave after reading your post and I was LMAOing alone in my car while driving thinking about your comment below:

...On Visiting Korea:

LOL! Yes, let's do all 1-2-3!

I'm up to for any type of skinship...... :blush:...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If we're lucky, he'll hug us like this:

img120286613337140.gif

:P

...You're right...we need to plan it properly as if I were to go there..I would have to meet him...or they'll have to deport me in order the leave Korea...ROLF :ph34r: ...

Ha ha ha! I think we'll need bail money. *ROTFL*

On JHW being quiet

I think he's just being cautious to protect his image. :)

On My Precious You

It's actually about both romance and family.

I keep forgetting to mention that the stage where Suk Bong played in BOTR to earn money and where Hyeok Jo brought Kim Ok Bin's character in OTR was also used in Oh My Lady. :D

20090818170631.jpg

20090219184316.jpg

200704307.jpg

I saw this pic from his cyworld before. I don't know what he was doing or saying since I couldn't copy the text describing the situation. ;)

76034725.jpg

13766461.jpg

43233373.jpg

I love how he looks on this pic!

12742053342010051902563.jpg

21078579.jpg

65974206.jpg

Archived