Do you ever repeat entire outfits? Take the poll!!

Guest twiggychic3

Guest blankety

I've done it, but don't really like it. I only like to wear a paired up outfit once. It's not that I care who sees me wear it twice, it just makes me feel boring and uncreative.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cinnamoroll

Sometimes I wear the same exact shirt, top, pants combination but I *do* change the shoes and accessories. You can only do so much for work outfits..
I wear a suit or a blazer and slacks or skirt. You can really only do so much without buying TONS of suits. 
I don't wear it the same week though. I hate the feeling of that. I think it's weird if the person wears the same thing the next day seriously (ie. not because school or lack of clothes but just because ie. going shopping to the mall and wears the same dressed-up outfit, i have seen people do this. whaat) If I'm going to use the same shirt, it has to be a week at least before I wear it again.

Guest nana544

Yes, and I'm not ashamed of it. I think a person should wear their clothes until it smelled or get dirty...lol. Honestly, I hate doing laundry too.

Guest tokki1430291386

haha i do have "uniforms" that i pick from whenever i'm too lazy to think up of new outfits or when i'm in a hurryi think as long as you look cute and the clothes are clean, it's fine :)

Guest crazycupcakes

Yes, if some items go together, then you don't have a choice but to wear them together lol 

Guest Pomme21

Of course! I'm not *extremely* particular about what I wear, so if I come up with an outfit that I like, I might wear it multiple times (of course, with at least a week in between... I'm always a bit self conscious if I wear the same shirt more than once in a week, even if I did wash it in between wearings). Especially when it's six in the morning during the school year and I'm still more asleep than awake, haha. 

i know this sounds insane but sometimes i wear a nice outfit i feel like 100 bucks, but after i wear the same outfit for a second time i feel that it sort of loses its value. 
if.. that..makes..any...sense....yea....er....ok.....i think...it makes...sense....yea....hehe...okay...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jenny1430291777

I tried not to, but it happens.
If it's the same top and bottom I'll try to
mix up the accessories and shoes to change it up a bit.

Guest asukaxD

Yes I've definitely repeated outfits esp those that I feel like I look amazing in =) Can't afford to buy new clothes every week you know!

it depends on where Im going or who I'll be seeing?

if I plan to go somewhere different, it's very unlikely to see the same people again so they wouldnt notice Im wearing the same outfit again

sometimes I wear the same outfit two times in a row on different occasions

Guest chubbito

Yes~! It's hard to find things that match at time so I repeat entire outfits but I don't wear them the same day in a row. I wear the outfit wait a week wash it and wear again.

Guest asukaxD

Yes I've definitely repeated outfits esp those that I feel like I look amazing in =) Can't afford to buy new clothes every week you know!

Guest LadyWednesday

I do, although sometimes I try to avoid it. With some outfits I repeat every piece because I bought as an outfit. 

I try to rotate my outfits and space them apart and also avoid unecessary or excessive washings, because I like my clothes to look like new as long as possible

the most common piece I wear or combine with other clothing is jeans, you can get away with wearing the same jeans and different tops / shoes and nobody will really notice

I read in a fashion book that the lighter color the jeans the more casual

the darker color jeans are more dressy

Yeah! On a college student's budget, it's pretty hard to buy lots of new clothes, so I tend to try to mix an match as much as I can, but I'm sure I do repeat a few combos. Of course, I try to space out what I wear so I also don't excessively wash my clothes and fade them... especially because they're on the darker/richer color side. So I agree with @green papaya. ALSO,  
green papaya said:I read in a fashion book that the lighter color the jeans the more casual

the darker color jeans are more dressy

Guest bonbons

Yep I do. I don't have a big closet, and I'm much more interested in turning one piece of clothing into multiple-different outfits. Saves money! I don't see anything wrong with repeating outfits, as long as they're clean, who cares? 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NorthWind

Yes, sometimes I do. Not at the same days in a row, though, but maybe like a week later.

I just can't help it that sometimes I manage to combine myself such a nice outfit, I get kinda attached into it... Luckily I have lots of accessoiries and jewelry so even it it's the same clothes there's some variation.

Archived