» MURAL BATTLE «

love.diary

oh whoa... O__O Salee is so talented. Hope you do more battles... because you're really talented. share some talent. heehee... your graphics are so refreshing and new.

asianfear I love how you incorporated the swirls. great stuff.

this'll be awesome

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest infinityyy

GAHHH~ the first two rounds are gorgeous! The patterns and colors you two use--so very nice. Can't wait to see more rounds :)

Guest starlette*

holy mother.. round one and three blow me away. O_O man the transitions so far are amazing! can't wait to see the next round!

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

I agree with Viv & Linh *0* wowww..

Gawsh Salee, *dies* the colors and blending and lightning effects in r.3 is heaven... sdjkfnjkdfnsjk

i want more! xD

Guest Saranghae012

beautiful new rounds! ahh you guys and your crazyy skills!

i am loving the colors and use of text. so prettyyy..! =D

btw Salee (can i call you that?) lol i LOVE your new banner. it's gorgeous! <333333 *such a big fan of your work* you're a great inspiration! :) can't wait for more =) great battle so far!

_Chelly*

Guest hiSHUA!

salee unnie <33 that's beautiful !! ^_^ i love your blending and filtering so much! gah i missed you works too!! *stares at b-day gifts* i'm still in LOVE!!! haha. the mural is so awesome! i can't wait to see the rest for sure!! :)

- shua

Archived