[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dani305

HJ's family isn't throwing her out because she's not one of them. They're doing it out of love and in her best interest. She's suffered her whole life; they feel guilty toward her. What they don't realize is that JW is her uncle so she belongs in that house with them. :D

I was skipping around during ep 20 RAW. IM was trailing his stepmom when she got the DNA test done. Do you think he will try to contaminate/alter the results?

@JaewonFan, thanks for those pics. Love it.I saw many BTS Pic between KJW and HJH the chemistry of this two so great. Off camera they always laughing at each other and play around. Its like watching HJ and KS in the drama. Its good foundation for this two to attract the viewers attention. 
I'm not going to ship this two since HJH already married. But KJW always had a great chemistry with his lead female ... I almost ship him with Hwang Jung Eum from CYHMH if she's not in a relationship now hahaha ... 

Guest jaewon fan

giselle_tw said: @JaewonFan, thanks for those pics. Love it.I saw many BTS Pic between KJW and HJH the chemistry of this two so great. Off camera they always laughing at each other and play around. Its like watching HJ and KS in the drama. Its good foundation for this two to attract the viewers attention. 
I'm not going to ship this two since HJH already married. But KJW always had a great chemistry with his lead female ... I almost ship him with Hwang Jung Eum from CYHMH if she's not in a relationship now hahaha ... 

jaewon fan said: hahaha i love KJW as Cha Dong Joo and his bond with Hwang Jung Eum as Bong Woori... i should say that CYHMH couple had a better chemistry than May Queen couple Kang San and Hae Joo. But talking about who i want to pair with my Angel Smile Kim Jae Won, i prefer him to have a girlfriend who is not in Entertainment Industry... i love him and i want him to have more privacy regarding his love life. Most of the artist who are dating doesn't  enjoy it long because everyone is trying to mix it with their work. ...

Guest jaewon fan

More photos...
189033_293267317455456_1162336288_n.jpg
76197_293267334122121_1432437919_n.jpg
486781_293267490788772_2006673056_n.jpg
68466_293267570788764_751450658_n.jpg
308089_293267587455429_648473003_n.jpg
I also want to share Chang Hee photos but unfortunately the Official Website didn't post any photo of him from episode 19 and 20... not even a single photo... :( ... i know most of Korean fans love KJW that's why they keep posting publicity about him, but i feel a bit sorry for Jae Hee because he is also an important cast...

Guest jaewon fan

giselle_tw said: jaewon fan said: hahaha i love KJW as Cha Dong Joo and his bond with Hwang Jung Eum as Bong Woori... i should say that CYHMH couple had a better chemistry than May Queen couple Kang San and Hae Joo. But talking about who i want to pair with my Angel Smile Kim Jae Won, i prefer him to have a girlfriend who is not in Entertainment Industry... i love him and i want him to have more privacy regarding his love life. Most of the artist who are dating doesn't  enjoy it long because everyone is trying to mix it with their work. ...

The relationship between CH/IH is finally developing... even though they have no romantic feelings for each other right now, I can see the chemistry... whereas, the relationship between KS/HJ is developing slowly... if there's any developments at all. I still only see them as "just friends." Sigh.

When ST told HJ to get out I think he meant it the way it sounded and appeared, he has had to live with her being the bread winner, talking down to him, treating him like the idiot he is but that doesn't mean he liked it. Sometimes losers know their short comings and resent having it thrown in their faces constantly. He has probably years of built up hostility towards HJ, even the scene where he discover the truth the mom and HJ are crying and hugging each other in a very affectionate way, he probably never received that plus he is the oldest. 
The step mom telling her to get out of the house held a different connotation, I think she meant we are not your real family go be with them. With the knowledge of who she is I don't think she will opt to go to the big house, but will stay with the uncle.It would be nice if everyone find out she is YJ I hate birth secrets that drag out the whole drama. 
The book, I think CH sent it to KS he has no intention of giving IM or DH any real help. He is set on bringing the house down within. If he is going to take everything from DH he has to get IM the heir apparent out of the way. He might help keep him out of jail but it will most likely weaken his position even more. 
I believed CH when he said he kissed IH because she was being noisy, but he now see the possibilities from her constant chasing after him using the weak excuse of wanting to know why he did it as a reason to be around him.  So if he get's her he will be sitting at least in the passenger seat. He understands who and what DH is, so he has to know that DH will set him up if necessary, so he has to have a counter move. He has to become the indispensable one to DH.
I do find it interesting that most of the main cast has a reason to hate DH and want him destroyed. HJ: he killed her father and stole his research, GH: he killed her husband thinks he had her child killed then married her and had her raise his children he had with the woman he threw her aside for. KS: possibly killed or had killed his parents, GC: shot him in the leg and then made him his whipping boy for life. DP: took his company away and may have killed his son,JW killed his brother, CH: made his father his whipping boy, stooge and lackey, IM: sucked the life out of his mother then threw her out, bought his true love home to play mother to him, BR: for fear of HJ identity being discovered his whipping boy killed her husband.
If the formed a collective they could if not sent to jail they could a least strip him of his wealth and power.

jaewon fan said: meemzglo said: @Jaewon Fan I think the reason We all thought that it was CH is because CH said that he had a plan to help IM. But, I agree with you, even though the original plan may have been thought of by CH, maybe something like we need to focus their attention on someone else etc. probably a lot more evil than this.... DH may have chosen who he wanted to frame. Also I think CH is effectively killing HJ's love & respect for him. This is needed to allow Love back into her heart. I think that IH may fall for CH she is simple that way, but I doubt that she will ever own CH's full love. I think HJ will always remain his real love, albeit an impossible one at that.

Guest jaewon fan

IBELIS said:
The book, I think CH sent it to KS he has no intention of giving IM or DH any real help. He is set on bringing the house down within. If he is going to take everything from DH he has to get IM the heir apparent out of the way. He might help keep him out of jail but it will most likely weaken his position even more. 

Guest orionofthewolf

Episode 20 Recap
It's done. What an episode. Sang Tae...I just don't know what to make of that character. But, he fits right in with all the other selfish, useless, annoying people in this drama. Yay for him.

In Hwa's falling in lust with Chang Hee. I wonder if they will find love and happily ever after or not? And I'm dying to know if Dal Soon told Geum Hee everything. And just why would Dal Soon kick Hae Joo out of Hae Joo's uncle's house? Ah, these silly people.

I'm in EP12 already. Everytime I see JAE HEE it reminds me of Chunyang which made me crazy by watching it several times. 
In this drama, I prefer the character of Kang San than Chang Hee. Chang Hee is very weak and seemingly has no backbone. He still clings to Jang family as if he has nowhere to go inspite of being a successful prosecutor. Even if he will marry In HWA, the more he be become an underdog unless he has an agenda for revenge. 
I admire and believe Kang San that he will use his talent and experience in getting back his grandfather's business. As he said, he will fight in an open way.

im trying to watch episode 19 now b ut keep on hanging ....anyways did they aldready find out who send the picture of car plate to hj? i remeber one thing on previous episode isnt that KS grandpa is driving the same van also? am afraid that KS grandpa will take the blamefor the death of HJ adoptive father. 12 more episode to go hope they would extend more 5 to 10 episode  :)

CH is just as twisted and selfish as his father. His agenda is to bring down DH but he sells out his friends to do so. CH knows DH will use him and throw him away once he's finished with him.  DH's wife and childred are his weakness. He needs IH as his in into this family. IM is in his way of climbing the latter to the top. His arrest for embezzlement sends up a red light in the business world. IM would never be able to succeed and become the successor of the Chun Ji Group. CH will be able to cover it up for now but will hold it as his trump card for later.

DH sent that book to KS because it has something to do with his parents He already knows KS has been looking into finding out about his parents. Whatever it is that DP has been hiding from KS will surely knock KS down a few pegs. 

I think DH sending that book to KS and HJ finding out who her parents are is going to open up a can of worms DH thought he buried. The people HJ thought were her family turns out not to be. KS and HJ are now in the same boat. Neither of them knows anything about their parents. That book will be the key to KS and HJ's discovery of what really happen with their parents and everything will point straight back to DH.

Guest jaewon fan

kiefshi1056 said:

im trying to watch episode 19 now b ut keep on hanging ....anyways did they aldready find out who send the picture of car plate to hj? i remeber one thing on previous episode isnt that KS grandpa is driving the same van also? am afraid that KS grandpa will take the blamefor the death of HJ adoptive father. 12 more episode to go hope they would extend more 5 to 10 episode  :)

Guest jaewon fan

awsparkle said:

CH is just as twisted and selfish as his father. His agenda is to bring down DH but he sells out his friends to do so. CH knows DH will use him and throw him away once he's finished with him.  DH's wife and childred are his weakness. He needs IH as his in into this family. IM is in his way of climbing the latter to the top. His arrest for embezzlement sends up a red light in the business world. IM would never be able to succeed and become the successor of the Chun Ji Group. CH will be able to cover it up for now but will hold it as his trump card for later.

DH sent that book to KS because it has something to do with his parents He already knows KS has been looking into finding out about his parents. Whatever it is that DP has been hiding from KS will surely knock KS down a few pegs. 

I think DH sending that book to KS and HJ finding out who her parents are is going to open up a can of worms DH thought he buried. The people HJ thought were her family turns out not to be. KS and HJ are now in the same boat. Neither of them knows anything about their parents. That book will be the key to KS and HJ's discovery of what really happen with their parents and everything will point straight back to DH.

Wow, when CH was talking to IH after she confronted him about the kiss,  he was so thoroughly convincing about how he liked her from the time he was young.  Even though she kept calling him a liar, he was so convincing I'm sure she began to believe him.  He has really gone bonkers.  I don't like the fact that he's playing with IH feelings.  Poor girl.  None of the women in this drama can seem to catch a break.  And I agree with some of the comments regarding the hitting...Goodness! there must be some other way to  make a point without all the abuse of the women.  I just wouldn't tolerate that and I can't imagine in today's world any one putting up with that kind of behavior.  Hope they put a stop to that!  Do a better job with the writing.  

Archived