[Drama 2012] May Queen 메이퀸

Guest Eja

sorry guys, i am jae hee aka Chang Hee fan .. dont care if he become evil .. i love him though because his great acting ..

and i love his hair when he become bad person than the previous when he was a good person LOL

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest singapore0950

oh is weekends!!

oh preview is out.....

i need someone to translate....

HJ's got slap by IM's. ... oh dear!;(

thkz in advance!

Guest bluemoonlight

Just watched the preview...but not sure what they're talking about exactly.
OMG! HJ gets slapped again?! WTH! X(
I know this is a makjang drama...but good grief, can they lay off the face slapping (especially on HJ). 
From the looks of it, I think IH might actually start to have real feelings for CH later...
EDIT:@perl88 Here's the Ep. 19 Preview

Guest bluemoonlight

bloomingbird

said: In the preview, did IH say this was her first kiss? :Oomg maybe it's possible that she will fall for CH!! But I have no idea if CH will reciprocate the feelings, since he loves HJ (or did)..

Guest singapore0950

Yeah!!! Yeah!!!

It is nice & beauifully weekends!

Yes, just finished watch trailer ep.19 but unable understand what they talking about. :( can someone nice to translate?

HJ's slapped by IM's.

HJ's at KS's yatch......

HJ's talking or confront CH dad's........

Thank you in advance!

here is the link

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xug3wq_mq19-trailer_lifestyle

source: kim jae won fanclub facebook

Guest kayana20

awsparkle said: kayana20 said: HJ is ashamed of who she is as a woman , her place in life and that she cannot be who she wants to be. That is not the HJ I fell in love with but I always loved KS more because he keeps his lighting shining no matter how many time he gets knocked down. The biggest example of this is he loves HJ but he is helping her rediscover the old her, give her an opportunity, and at the same time reach his family dream while she is by side achieving her. KS will be HJ saving grace and she is slowly falling for him without realizing it. Ch was her only friend and rock because he saw who she was but they are similar so it made him a comfortable and safe love never realizing that CH is not strong enough like KS to protect her and show her that you can't run from your life but make a new one while going through hardship.Their love has been building for a while but since Hj has never experienced love unconditionally like that she doesn't recognize the signs. It soon will happen and I am quite happy because even though I feel bad for Ch I don't think he is strong enough to protect HJ and give her the life and future that KS will.

Guest singapore0950

show begun!

HJ's & Uncle's & KS's office scene over.

IH's complaint to her stepmother. After that she went back to her room and cried.

HJ's and KS's having meal and HJ's cried...... sob sob sob

HJ's tried to call CH's but he rejected her call.

oh another scene what really happened? what they talking about?

KS grandpa's at KS's house and I think they have some quarrel..? what issue?

Guest singapore0950

CH's in new office now!!!

KS's visited CH's ...... and have words with him as well. I think KS's scene something and KS showing... "I am looking at you"  (I am watching you) in his hand action.

HJ's called by Jang's director...

oh dear what happened? what are they talking about?

oops! today buffering badly:(

Guest bluemoonlight

*SPOILER*
OMG! In-Hwa just walked into Chang-Hee's room when he was changing and you can see his abs! Chang-Hee (Jae-Hee) has a nice body! =P~ Thank goodness for military service...hehe :D
In-Hwa was all flustered when she walked out and she touched her heart and said, "Why is my heart pounding so fast?!" Yep, I think we were right in guessing that she would fall in love with CH first.

Archived